Who Done It?

By AndleyXxKellic

Pretty much as the title says. You're going to be reading and trying to solve the crime of who done it. A hig... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A New Beginning

Chapter 20

60 4 2
By AndleyXxKellic

*Chris's P.O.V.*

I'm so sure that Andy is the killer, I mean, he's the only one who wasn't down here. He could have easily crept his way down stairs and hurt Erin before going back upstairs. And while he was going back up the stairs, he could have easily made a thud, which was what got the other's attentions. I mean, it all makes since, but what doesn't make sense is why he didn't just kill all of us, make another explosion or something, just, it's not adding up. I looked towards the crowd of people surrounding Ronnie, yelling at him.

"Listen, this is the last f.ucking time that I'm telling you guys something. You're all scared, I get that, I am too. But you guys act like you know everything. If that's the case, then please, take over." No one stepped forward to do so. I sat down at the base of the stairs and watched as everyone stared at him. I could see that they were all stepping over Oliver, and I don't see how the poor guy could sleep through this. I stood up and went over to the crowd, making a way through them and hitting his shoulder.

"Oliver, buddy get up." I said and a few people looked down to see him still sleeping too.

"I wouldn't be surprised if the sick bastard never wakes up." Bret said coldly.

"Shut up." I told him and hit him again. "Oliver! Get up." I told him strictly and he didn't move. "Austin."

"Yeah?" He asked and I pointed to Oliver, him coming to his side and shaking him but he didn't move.

"Why don't we just go? We go now, we'll meet the sunrise and have all day to find help." Vic suggested and Ricky shook his head, moving towards Ronnie. I watched two scenes, Austin giving CPR to Oliver and Ricky trying to explain things.

"Yeah, maybe so, but weather is unpredictable and you don't know what creatures are here. I even ran over a snake on my way out here, so if you want to go, go." Ricky said and Vic started leading the pack, Kellin following him close and clinging to him. Bret shrugged and went ahead while a sniffling Alysha followed too. I looked down at Austin and he motioned for me to move down to him. I squatted down to hear him and he sighed.

"He's dead." He spoke in a whisper.

"What? How?" I asked and he shrugged. "Find out." I told him and he nodded, and I stood back up.

"Vic, please no. I'm scared of the dark." Kellin whined and Vic took ahold of him.

"I have you, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, just calm down." He told him and kissed his forehead, slowly they walked out.

"Have you found anyway to see if there's a chance we can contact the police?" I asked Ronnie and he shook his head, and I sighed, thinking that maybe the idea or thought of leaving would be good. I watched as Ronnie left and went into the kitchen, and I looked at everyone else. They were all still checking and you've never seen more desperate and scared people in one place, but here.

"There were a few stray phone lines, but there weren't any phones connected to them and their electrical systems were really messed up." Ricky said, trying to reiterate the reason they didn't call the police and I sighed.

"There has to be some way to get a signal at least out here. Has anyone checked for wifi? And don't you have the emergency option on your phones, check that?" I said and everyone got quiet as they started checking their phones. I felt Austin pull me down and I looked, seeing him with bloody fingers and I leaned down.

"Nope, no wifi." I heard Gerard say, looking at the blood, then hearing the sound of a door and seeing Ronnie with Erin's body in his arms, her head in her lap. He moved past everyone pretty well without getting it noticed, laying it at the base of the stairs.

"You need service apparently to call an emergency number, the dumb f.ucks." Onision remarked and I sighed, going back to pay attention to Austin.

"He's dead, he has glass down his throat." He said and showed me a piece in the palm of his hand. I looked at it and then he took ahold of Oliver's throat, pressing it slowly together and you could see the edges of the glass poking at it. I sighed and stood up, looking at Ronnie and Ricky, making my hand go across my neck and pointing down at Oliver. Ronnie sighed and shook his head, going over and saying something to Ricky before coughing and getting everyone's attention.

"Listen, I need all of you to go to the kitchen, and Ricky will go get everyone else. We're going to figure out a way to get out of here." He said and everyone didn't say anything, just went off towards the kitchen. "Ricky, go." Ronnie told him and he nodded before running out after them.

"What happened to him?" Ricky asked as he started to leave.

"He has glass in his throat." I replied and Ronnie came over.

"Austin, you can go. We'll take Oliver from here." He told him and Austin nodded, getting up and going to the kitchen, but stopped. I turned my attention to him and saw why, because Hannah was standing right in front of him with her mouth covered.

"Austin, why don't you take Hannah in the kitchen?" Ronnie asked and Hannah pushed past Austin and came to Oliver.

"What did you do to him?" She asked and was looking dead at me.

"I didn't do anything, he wouldn't wake up." I told her truthfully, and she started to cry, and I tried to comfort her. She moved his head, her hands on both of his cheeks and caressing them, pulling him up to her chest.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." She cried and held him and I pointed out the blood that was dripping from his mouth that seemed to have gathered in there. "Oh god, Oliver please wake up baby. You have to wake up." She cried harder. "What about our children? Little Junior is going to ask about you, you know he is. Please don't leave me baby, I forgive you, just wake up." She cried and I took ahold of her but she fought me, getting away from my grip.

I took ahold of her harder, pulling her back from the body and she cried out his name. I held on to her tighter, moving away from him and laying us on our sides as she cried. She eventually stopped fighting me and just laid there crying and it was that way for a while. Ricky returned back with Vic, Kellin, Bret, and Alysha, who didn't seem too happy to be back, but more so concerned with what was going on with Hannah.

"What's with her?" Vic asked and then his eyes saw Oliver, opening wide. "W-what happened to him?" He asked and Kellin gasped as he saw, hiding in Vic's chest like always.

"He had glass down his throat." Ronnie said and Hannah cried more.

"Yeah, that's what she wants to hear." I commented and I felt Austin come up and take her from me. He held on to her tightly as he lead her back to the kitchen. I stood up and sighed, getting up and walking towards Oliver's body, and looking down at him. Blood seeping from his mouth and I looked at him curiously.

"How'd he get it in his mouth?" Alysha asked and I shrugged, looking to Ronnie.

"Me and Vic went to go see about Erin, leaving Austin and Onision. Neither of them left and everyone was sleep except Kellin who followed us. Everyone woke up, and we just saw that he didn't a few minutes ago." Ronnie explained and I nodded, agreeing with what he said.

"So there most definitely is a killer here, huh?" Kellin asked and I nodded sadly, thinking about it.

"It's unnatural for someone to just have glass in their throat for no apparent reason and no details to show who done it." I said and sighed before watching Ricky grab his arms. I took his legs and started lifting them up, Ronnie coming behind us with Erin's body.

"Where are you guys going?" Bret asked.

"Well, do you want a dead bodies in a house with you?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No, continue on." He told us and we did, all of us going outside into the night breeze and carrying the body.

"Okay, I officially call quits on this. I can't take this." Ronnie said and I looked at him.

"Why? What's changed your mind?" I asked and he looked at me as if I didn't know already.

"There were thirty of us f.ucking here and now there's just 14. You're telling me you're not scared?" He asked, slightly shocked that I wasn't concerned.

"Yes, maybe I am scared a bit, but I'm not just going to give up on the idea that there's a killer here." I told him and he looked as if he was about to drop his hold on the body.

"A killer? Oliver has glass down his throat and we saw no one do it, Erin's head was cut off and placed on a cake. We didn't even see her go in the kitchen!" He whispered loudly.

"Somebody had to do it, they couldn't have just done it theirselves da.mmit." I told him and he shook his head.

"No, I've had enough, and I don't want to take this anymore." He said as we got to the pit.

He set down Erin's body and pulled back the blanket before pushing her body on in. Me and Ricky shamefully dropped in Oliver's body and looked at each other before covering the hole. I hated that this was some stupid kind of ritual and I wanted more than anything to stop it, but we have to stop the source before we can do that. We started back to the house, walking slowly, the breeze blowing fairly hard.

"I don't think I can handle this mentally anymore." Ricky murmured and Ronnie seconded that notion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 317 29
Hey, i'm Raven. I'm the schools outcast. The one who is always being bullied. The one who has maybe one or two friends. I am the kid who's mom died b...
6.4K 509 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...
73.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
2.4K 34 4
{Hamilton X Reader} --------------------- 19 year old (Y/n) had just finished highschool and had no idea what to do next....... What happens when a b...