Invisible (Larry Stylinson AU)

Af Larrys_Girl

Louis has always been an outcast. Now he goes to high school. He has always had feelings for none other than... Mere

Invisible (Larry Stylinson AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 13

88.4K 3.5K 11.8K
Af Larrys_Girl

Chapter 13

It was the last lesson before lunch the next day; Maths. Liam and Niall were sitting beside each other again, so I was currently looking for an empty seat. I noticed Ed wasn't sitting beside anyone yet, so I decided to make my way over to him.

I was about to open my mouth to ask him if I could sit next to him when Hannah plopped down in the seat beside him. "Hi Louis," she fake smiled.

Guess someone's still mad at me for rejecting them...

I glared at her and turned around to look for another empty seat. Eventually, I spotted one across the room, so I walked over to it, sitting down at the desk. My gaze wandered to the couple who was sitting at my and Niall's desk, and I noticed how in love they seemed to be with each other. Niall was leaning his head on Liam's shoulder while Liam was playing with his dyed blonde hair, small smiles playing on their lips. Yeah, definitely in love.

Right then, the bell rang and all students had soon found an empty seat to sit on. I was just about to open my book and start working when I felt a presence beside me. I turned my head to face the person, and as soon as I saw the curls and the green eyes staring into mine, I felt anger boiling up inside me.

Why? Why couldn't he just leave me alone? I thought he'd switched Maths lessons to the other class, so why was he even here? "Harry, what are you--"

"Please Louis. I know you don't want to see or talk to me, but I have something to tell you, okay? It's about why Zayn's bulling you," he pleaded.

I looked around the room, spotting Zayn looking at me. He looked away as soon as he caught my gaze and started nibbling on his bottom lip. I looked back at Harry and frowned. "Go on," I mumbled.

He sighed and made himself comfortable in his seat. "Yesterday at lunch you saw that I was talking to him, right?"

I nodded.

"I needed an answer, you know? As to why he bullies you all the time," he continued.

I stared at him with wide eyes. Why did he care that Zayn bullied me? Sure, he had saved me the last three times from possibly getting killed, but he shouldn't care... right?

"I asked him, and at first he just stared down at the table, refusing to answer me, but after some time I managed to get it out of him," he said, seeming to be thinking deeply.

I swallowed, starting to get a little nervous. What if it was something bad? Or it could simply be because I was gay... but why did Harry sound so... annoyed and angry then? The main reason why Zayn bullied me should be because I was gay, so it shouldn't have come as a surprise to Harry to hear that, should it? "So?"

He inhaled deeply. "He said that Perrie's just a beard, that he's in fact homosexual, and in love with you"

I burst out laughing. "You've got to be kidding me," I said, shaking my head in disbelief while looking at him. "Gay? And in love with me? Yeah, sure."

Harry covered my mouth with his hand. "Not so loud! He can hear you, Louis!"

But it was already too late because before I knew it, the classroom door slammed shut and Zayn was gone. I stopped laughing and turned to Harry. He dropped his hand from my mouth, and just like always, the annoying tingles joined me.

Wait a second, was it true? Was everything Harry just told me true? But that was just insane! It couldn't be true!

Harry sighed, fiddling with his fingers uncomfortably. What was going on with him?

"He wanted to see your reaction, so that was why he practically begged me to explain everything to you," he mumbled.

Well, that meant Harry didn't care after all. He had just asked Zayn why he was bullying me, and then when he had known the reason to it, he wouldn't have told me if it weren't for Zayn who had forced him to? Well, he did just explain how Zayn had begged him to tell me, after all.

"So, you didn't want to tell me?" I frowned.

Harry shifted in his seat uncomfortably. "He said he already knew that you were in love with someone else, but he still wanted to see if he had a chance," he said, ignoring my question.

Wait, Zayn knew I was in love with Harry? How?! I wasn't that obvious, was I?

I gulped. "Y-you're ignoring my question."

He shrugged. "Who are you in love with?" he asked instead, looking me deep in the eyes.

"H-he never told you?"

He shook his head. "No, he told me to figure it out myself" he explained, his eyebrows creased together.

I sighed in relief. So Harry didn't know? Zayn hadn't told him? He And Harry hadn't figured out it was in fact himself?

I was lost in my thought until something suddenly hit me. "Wait, why does he beat me if he's in love with me?" I asked confusedly.

Harry sighed. "You never answered my question."

"And you didn't answer mine, so we're even," I snapped, glaring at him.

"Fine," he muttered.

"So, why does he beat me up all the time if he loves me?" I repeated.

Harry took a deep breath. "He said he wanted to get closer to you somehow, and I guess he was scared... which isn't a very good reason, I know."

I shook my head inconceivably. "Of everything I thought it could be for, I never expected it to be because he was in love with me."

"Neither did I," he mumbled.

"But, what about Niall, huh? Why does he beat him?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrows in shock. "What? He beats Niall too?"

I nodded.

"Must be because he's jealous or something. Niall's openly gay and is in a happy relationship with someone," he shrugged.

"Are you defending him?" I asked suspiciously.

"Why would I do that? He beats you up and has almost killed you more than once. He's sick, I know, but I'm just trying to figure out the reason behind all this shit."

"Mr. Styles and Mr. Tomlinson, would you please start working?" Mrs. Smith ordered sharply so the whole class could hear.

I looked around and noticed that everyone in the class had their books open. I blushed and looked down at the table again.

"Sorry, Mrs. Smith, of course we'll start working," Harry said, opening his book.

I did the same thing. "Why are you even here? I thought you'd switched Math classes," I muttered.

"Well, I didn't want to ignore you anymore," he shrugged.

Of course...

"How did you manage to switch back after such a short time? I mean, you usually have to wait a month or something."

"I just told them that I'd made a mistake. They agreed and to switched me back immediately."

He was Harry Styles. Only he could succeed with such a thing...

I nodded, leaning forward to start working. To my surprise, Harry didn't say anything else throughout the whole lesson, and I was happy with that. He, as well as me, paid attention to our books instead.

All this with Zayn wouldn't leave my mind though. How could he be in love with me? Nobody was, and I was sure nobody would ever be. I was just a small little outcast who was invisible to everyone. So, how come? I didn't get it.

Carefully, let myself think about what I thought of Zayn. Well, he wasn't ugly whatsoever at least, rather the opposite. But, he had bullied me ever since he found out I was gay, so it wasn't easy to just forget about that. I really couldn't picture myself with him though, but he was the only one who had feelings for me. So, shouldn't I take that opportunity? I didn't want to end up alone, and Harry would never return my feelings. Hopefully, Zayn could even help me move on from him.

The bell rang, and I found myself gathering my books. I was just about to leave the classroom when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Considering the fluttering feeling in my heart and the tingles that went along my arm, I knew exactly who it was. "What?" I asked sharply.

I turned around and saw a look of hurt on Harry's face. "I was just going to ask if you were busy today after school," he mumbled, biting his bottom lip.

It would be a lie to say that action didn't turn me on, but I just shook my head.

Not now, Louis. Remember, you're angry with him.

"I am actually busy, sorry," I said, walking out of the classroom.

I couldn't believe I actually declined spending time with Harry. Two weeks ago, I would've said a massive yes, but so much had happened these past weeks and I couldn't be with him now. I loved him - of course I did - but sometimes love wasn't enough. Sometimes, you needed something more, and maybe that was confidence in this case? Without confidence, I don't think anything could work, not even friendships.

As I shut my locker, ready to go to the lunch room, I heard a moan. I closed my eyes, clenching my jaw together. How fucking dare he?!

I slowly opened my eyes again and looked to my left. Anger boiled up inside of me once again, but this time it was probably worse than ever before. That fucking slut!

Harry was standing over there, a girl pressed between him and a locker. I was ninety-nine percent sure that girl wasn't even his girlfriend. His hands were placed on her hips and her arms were around his neck as their lips moved fast and sloppily against each other, so sloppily that it looked really disgusting. You could even see their tongues licking in and out of their mouths. I suddeenly felt sick to my stomach, and it wasn't just because the love of my life was kissing another person. I looked away for a second only to notice that also other people in the hallway were looking at the two kissing students with disgusted looks on their faces. My eyes followed their gazes so I was looking at Harry and that girl again. I'd never seen anything more sickening than that, ever.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself, but I seriously couldn't. Without a second thought, I marched over to where Harry and that girl were snogging and pulled at Harry's arm forcefully. They broke apart, which caused the girl to slid down to the floor with a smile on her lips. I swear, I could vomit right then and there.

I turned to Harry with the same disgusted look that had been plastered on my face since I first saw him, and I lifted a hand to slap him right across the cheek. "You're just a sick fucking bastard, you know that?! Fuck, you're so disgusting!" I spat in his face before stomping away, leaving a gobsmacked Harry behind me.

"He fucking deserved it," I mumbled to myself as I started heading towards the bathroom.

"Louis, wait!" A voice yelled from behind me.

I started walking faster, but I was soon pulled back by the same hand that had stopped me when I had been about to walk out of the classroom just a few minutes ago.

"What?!" I snapped, turning around.

"Louis, what's the matter? What did I do wrong?!" he asked uncomprehendingly with a confused look on his face.

"What you did wrong?! Oh, come on! You and that girl... It was fucking disgusting! Did you even see the other students who were watching you? No of course you didn't, because you were too busy snogging the hell out of some girl who isn't even your own fucking girlfriend!"

Harry looked down at his feet, ashamed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to--"

I laughed at him. "Don't even try to apologise, you're just as sick as your father was" I said, and turned around, heading towards the bathrooms.

*************************************************************************************

Please don't hate me!

Wow! Much to take in, huh? So Zayn loves Louis! And what about Harry? What's up with him?! Why does he keep kissing girls? Hmm, and Louis. Why keep hitting Harry? Haven't you heard that violence doesn't solve anything? Hahaha ;)

Well, I wrote and rewrote this over and over again. It wasn't easy if I do say so myself.

This story may contain a bit of Zouis, but that's just for the story. Personally, I don't like Harry and Louis with other partners, but it makes the story better, so...

What's better than a little jealousy? Haha :)

So, I know most of you thought that Harry was angry with Lou, but that's not the case at all :D

The feedback has been amazing, as usual. You've come with suggestions of what you want to happen and think will happen, and I really like that! :D

FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT mwah <3

Pauline .xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.1M 52.1K 23
[Complete] Louis brings a new item everyday to the local homeless boy. Little does he know.. falling in love with him is inevitable. Highest Ranking...
24.9K 714 21
This is a Larry Stylinson fanfiction. Louis Tomlinson is the basic school nerd, Harry Styles on the other hand is the handsome and striking jock, cap...
972K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
50.4K 1.4K 38
An au in which Harry and Louis are next door neighbors and best friends. Until Louis moved away. What happens when he moves back? Are things the sam...