The Hotel

By tiny4741

This is the second story I ever wrote. Joey is captured by a trio of gorgons, and has to get out of their mou... More

Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15

Chap. 5

9 0 0
By tiny4741

A few days later I'm reading a book they gave me, on the bed. Yesterday I drew on the wall above me with the coals from the fireplace. I'm still stuck in my room, bored out of my mind. At least I got this book, talking to Jack and Tyrone was getting old. As I finish the chapter I'm on, a key rattles in the door. I close the book, and put it on the bedside table. When I turn towards the door, Southern Leather is standing there, she's smiling. She's wearing jeans and a red, plaid t-shirt. She has no makeup on and she is still very pretty, with her light cobalt eyes.   "How are ya?" She asks. "Fine. You?" I answer. "Good. The name's Carly." "I'm Joey." "Hmm." She walks over and holds out her hand. I take it and shake it. "Stand still." I say. "No! You ain't doin that with me." She turns away. "Polly told me about her experience with you." "Wait, but I'm not done yet." "I don't care. I met you. Now I'm leaving." She walks out the door and locks it behind her. I go back to my book, and wonder: When will I be allowed to leave my room? It will give me something to do, maybe even escape. I suddenly smell a terrible smell. I get up and start scouring the room to find it. "Dude, seriously?" Jack says. "What?" "It's you. Go take a shower!" "Oh. Oh! Yeah, ok." I grab a towel and head to the bathroom to take a shower. When I'm done I walk out to get dressed, but stop just before I take off my towel to switch it out with some pants. I turn around and Jannet is there, by the door. "What is with you girls and coming in here while I'm in the shower?" I say. "It's not personal. We're gorgons, it's in our nature to try and see you as vulnerable as you are while naked." She answers. "Thanks for the info." I say sarcastically. She brushes it aside. "Tomorrow you will be allowed to wander the house, but I warn you in advance: stay away from the basement or you will be confined back to your room." She then turns and exits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.5K 34
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
73.1K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...