never forget 'saitama x read...

By authorrr_

(Y/N) has always been ignored expect her best friend Genos but even he sometimes forgot her. She was used to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Christmas Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

27.2K 899 2.3K
By authorrr_

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

The alarm went off loudly. I groan and search for the annoying clock.

"Ugh where is it?" I muttered. I found the clock and turn it off. I sighs and turns to her side. Oh yeah I need to take a shower. I lazily get up but fall down on the floor, face first.

"You really are clumsy" I hear someone say. I look up to see Genos.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sleepily rubbing my eyes.

"Well you didn't call me last night when you got home but me and sensei had to fight some monsters and I was worried so I came through your window" He explains.

"Oh okay" I say smiling a bit and slowly going back to sleep.

"Oi! (Y/n) wake up!" He says nudging me with his foot. I whine and roll over.

"Wait you came in through my window?!" I yell sitting up.

"Yes" He says. I scratch my head and yawn.

"You didn't have to do that you know" I say stretching.

"Well I was worried and so was sensei" He says in a matter-in-fact tone. Wait Saitama was...worried? About me? I feel a knot in my stomach and I get up.

"Well I'm going to take a shower so you can stay here and there is some food if you're hungry" I say getting a towel and some clothes.

Genos nods and goes to the kitchen. I walk to the bathroom and lay my towel out and turn on some music on my speakers. I look through my playlist and put on 'I'm not the only one' By Sam smith. I turn on the hot water and some cold water and start to strip myself of my clothes. I sigh as the song starts to begin. I sing along.

"You and me, we made a vow

For better or for worse"

I step in the shower and let the little droplets hit my back.

"I can't believe you let me down

But the proof's in a way it hurts"

I start to shampoo my hair and gently massage my scalp.

" For months on end I've had my doubts,

Denying every tear"

I hit the notes perfectly and resume to clean my hair and body. I hum the rest of the song and start to sing again.

" You say I'm crazy

'Cause you don't think I know what you've done

But when you call me baby

I know I'm not the only one "

I sigh and finish my shower. I wrap my body around my towel and dry my hair with a smaller one. I step out the shower to find my clothes gone.

Shit I forgot them outside. I whine a bit. Besides Genos is in the kitchen, he won't see me. I peek out the door and see no one. Good. I walk out and try to find my clothes.

Where'd I put them?

I hear a low growl coming from my closet. It must be my imagination actually I know it isn't but I really don't want to believe what I think it is.

I'm 100% sure it should've been out here. Wait the closet! Oh fuck. I walk closer and quietly open the closet door. I look up to see an ugly monster. I gawk and gasp in horror. It looks down at me and smiles. I almost let out a scream until the monster hushed me.

"Shh make a sound and I'll kill you instantly" He whispers. My eyes widen in horror. No please not like last time. I back away slightly holding the towel covering my body. The monster looks me up and down and snickers.

"Aren't you a pretty one" He coos coming closer. I feel the scream rising up in throat. Tears sting my eyes. I'm so scared. I feel my knees quiver. His face is right next to mine.

"You'll be easy to eat" He whispers into my ear. I fling myself back falling on my butt and I let out a blood-curdling scream.

"You retched human!" the monster yells coming closer.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?!" Genos says running into the room. He spots the monster and immediately starts to attack the monster. I pant a bit and look at the two fight. What do I do? I'm scared to move. Genos pins it down but the monster pierces him in his leg. I crawl back. Tears roll down my eyes.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" I hear someone ask. I turn to see Saitama in the doorway looking at me. What's he doing here? How did he get in? I don't answer and just stare at him. He walks up to me and kneels down next to me.

"Come on let's go to the kitchen" He says, trying to help me up.

"I-I can't I'm too scared to move" I whisper. Genos and the monster tackle and land right in front of me. The monsters leaps for my feet and I pull back instantly. I yelp and hold my legs tight against my body. I suddenly feel two arms pick me up. I gasp and see Saitama carrying me.

"I'll kill you!!" The monsters yells out looking directly at me. I stare at it until Genos blows it's face up, I stare in horror.

"Eh? Genos you should've waited until I carried her out" Saitama whines.

"Sorry sensei he was getting out of control" Genos says bowing. Is it really this normal for them? I stare at the remaining of the monster. I feel like I can't breathe.

Then I feel Saitama start to walk out the room and I see Genos start to clean up the corpse. I didn't even notice Saitama sit me down on one of the chairs. Once again almost killed. I hold the towel close to me.

"Here" Saitama says passing me a cup of water and I suddenly feel embarrassed. I just notice that I'm still in my towel. I feel my face heat up a bit and I take the cup and sip some water.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod and fidget a bit. This is awkward until Genos comes in.

"Sorry about that (Y/n)" He says smiling a bit. Then he looks down and turns away quickly.

"Oh I forgot you came out the shower" Genos says. I blush from embarrassment. I see Saitama look at my towel which makes my face heat up more.

"Oh and sensei is here because I invited him" Genos says. I nod again. I need some clothes but I don't want to go back there.

"U-Uh can I get some clothes?" I ask quietly. I see Saitama take off his sweatshirt and hands it to me.

"Here it's a bit big on me too so I'm sure it'll be comfy" He says. I get it and slip it on with my towel. The sweatshirt reaches to mid-thigh so I let the towel go.

"Thanks" I say smiling at him. Then I notice his body. I almost gasp and squeal but I scratch my cheek. Oh my god his body is surprisingly built. I gulp as I feel my face heat up.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod slowly with widened eyes. He rubs the back of his neck and stretches. Oh lordy. I clear my throat and drink some more water. (Y/n) you really are a pervert.

"Well I have to go get repaired, Sensei do you mind staying with (Y/n)?" Genos asks examining his robotic leg. Oh no.

"Yeah I don't mind" He says shrugging. Genos nods and closes my door sending me a 'don't go in there' look. I nod and drink the rest of my water. He leaves and the room fills with silence. until.

"Do you have any Manga?" He asks.

"Yeah it's in the living room" I say and stand up. I go to the living room and show him a shelf of manga. He nod and picks one out.

I look at him for a bit before turning on the TV and sit down on the floor. I sigh and hide my legs in the sweatshirt and look down and I barely notice what it says. 'Oppa'.

"Oppa?" I say a bit loud. Saitama looks up and looks at me for a bit. Then his face turns red. Why?

"What does Oppa mean?" I ask. "It's a Korean word right?"

"Oh uh..." Saitama trails off. I raise my eyebrow at him. He chuckles nervously and looks away red. "It's actually... uh." 

"Tell me!" I say. "Fine I'll look it up" I whip out my phone and search up 'Oppa'. A big brother?

I look down again but I see that my arm is covering a letter. It's the letter 'I'. Oppai?

"Oh..." I feel my face turn absolutely red.

~Saitama's P.O.V~

After I worked out, I lost emotions even love. But why am I so bashfully? I started to blush when I met (Y/n). Could she be it? I need to talk to Genos about this. He probably has more information about this.

I feel my face cool down and I go back to reading Manga but I can't concentrate my eyes keep wandering to (Y/n). She looks pretty cute in my sweatshirt. What am I thinking?!

"Uh Saitama?" I hear (Y/n). "Why are you staring at me?"

I realize I've been looking at her. Her face is red from blushing with a nervous expression. She fidgets.

"Oh sorry I was thinking and I guess I didn't notice I was staring at you" I say smiling a bit. I see her eyes glance down at my stomach but she quickly looks away blushing more.

~(Y/m)'s P.O.V~

AH His body is so built. I wonder how they feel like. (Y/n) you pervert.

"Do you have a fever or are you just blushing?" Saitama asks tilting his head a bit. Oh no what do I say?

"Blushing" I say unsure. Wait why did I say that?! He's gonna know I've been staring at him. He nods and goes back to reading. I sigh a bit relieved and I continue watching TV.

~Time skip, Genos's P.O.V~

"(Y/n)! Sensei! I'm here!" I call out looking around.

"In here!" I hear Sensei call from the living room. I walk to the living room to se master reading a book and (Y/n) asleep on the couch.

"When did she fall asleep?" I ask.

"She fell asleep?" Sensei says a bit surprised. I see him stare at her for a bit.

"Is her room cleaned?" He asks.

"Yeah I got rid of the corpse" I say. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"How did the monster get in?" He asks.

"Well she keeps her window open and I guess the monster sneaked inside before I did" I say thinking.

"You....sneaked through her window?" Sensei asks. I nod. "That's a bit creepy Genos"

I shrug.

"Well I'll go take her to her room" He says and puts the manga back on the shelf.

"Oh I have some things to ask you too" Sensei says. I stand straight.

"Yes Sensei!" I say. He nods and carries (Y/n) to her room. I spot him staring at her for a bit. Sensei has been acting weird lately.

~Later~

"So what did you need to ask me?" I ask.

"Oh I almost forgot well you see after becoming incredibly strong, I lost all emotion like joyfulness, sadness and love, but I've been feeling weird lately and if my memory does not lie it was after I met (Y/n)" He says. I gasp and look at him in shock.

"Sensei!" I say.

"What? What is it?" He asks quickly. I slowly take out a pen and notebook and start taking notes.

"G-Genos! Why are you taking notes?! Where did you get that anyways!" He says complaining. It looks like Sensei is getting his emotions back.

____________________________________

Edited 2/ 28/ 2018 1:18 AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
103K 3K 14
Welcome to a world where monsters are at every corner, where heroes are actually paid for their deeds, welcome to the world of One Punch Man We follo...
68K 1.3K 31
Y/N just a man late 20 that lazy to know what happens to the world that he lives and deep inside of his laziness is he very strong in assasin skill.H...
44.9K 1.6K 36
She sat in the middle the ruined city, looking at me with tears in her eyes. As an image of a smiling man is seen in a short distance. I don't unders...