Chapter 11

Enjoy!!

_______________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V.~

I stare at Saitama as they check me out the hospital.

"(Y/n) you're okay" Genos says and gives me a reassuring smile. I'm terrified.

"Up we go" Saitama says and picks me up bridal style.

"We don't have a car so we'll just walk" Genos says. We walk out. I couldn't really think straight. What are you suppose to think? I stay silent the whole way.

~

"Okay so we moved your stuff here" Saitama says still holding me. I nod, Genos left to get some more stuff so it was only me and him.

"Saitama.." I say slowly as tears sting my eyes. He looks at me and lets me down on my feet but he pulls me into a hug. No words. We stay there and I hug him tightly letting tears roll down my cheeks. I feel his heartbeat speed up but his breathing is even.

"I was so scared.." I say shaking. "I thought I was never going to see you guys again.."

"You're alive and from now on I'm going to protect you" He says. We pull away and we look at each other. I see him lean in.

"Sai..." I look into his brown eyes. Our lips centimeters apart.

"Sensei! (Y/n)! I'm here!" Genos calls out and we pull away instantly. So close.

I feel my face heat up and Saitama goes to help Genos. I clear my throat and run my hand through my (H/c) hair. It's a bit greasy.

"Uh can I take a shower?" I ask.

"Yeah the shower is over there" Saitama calls out. I look for my clothes and a (F/c) towel and my speakers. I set up my stuff and close the bathroom door and turn on the shower. I sigh and start to strip when the water is to my liking. I search my phone and pick a song.

"Yes I do, I believe

That one day I will be, where I was
Right there, right next to you"

I step in and start to wash my hair.

"And it's hard, the days just seem so dark

The moon, and the stars, are nothing without you
Your touch, your skin, where do I begin?"

I shampoo my hair and sing along.

" No words can explain, the way I'm missing you

The night, this emptiness, this hole that I'm inside
These tears, they tell their own story"

I put some conditioner and massage my scalp.

"You told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong"

I stand there letting the warm water hit my back.

"Can I lay by your side, next to you, you

And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
And I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight"

I sing a bit louder and massage my shoulders.

"I'm reaching out to you

Can you hear my call? (Who's to say you won't hear me?)
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy"

My chest aches the most like someone stabbed something into it.

"You told me not to cry when you were gone

But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong"

I feel hot tears slide down my cheeks blending with the warm water.

"Can I lay by your side, next to you, you

And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
And I don't wanna be here if I can't be with you tonight"

I sing a bit louder. At least I'm alive I get to see Sonic, Genos and Saitama.

" Lay me down tonight, lay me by your side

Lay me down tonight, lay me by your side

Can I lay by your side, next to you, you"

I turn off the shower and step out wrapping the towel around my wet body. I wait there until my body is dry enough and I change into (F/c) bra and (F/c) panties then pajama shorts and a loose see through pink shirt. I flip my hair back and walk out the bathroom with my dirty clothes and towel.

"(Y/n) time to eat" Genos calls out and I put my clothes in a basket. I go and join the 2 in the living room. I put on some socks as I sit down.

"Time to eat" Saitama says and we dig in.

~Later~

"Goodnight" I say and set up my futon near the balcony.

"(Y/n) it's still a bit early" Genos says a bit concerned.

"I'm just tired" I say and pull the sheets up.

"Okay..Sensei! I'm going to get repaired okay?" Genos says and walks out turning off the lights. I look out the transparent door trying to sleep but I fail.

"Oh she's already sleep.." I hear Saitama whisper and he goes to close the curtains but I stop him.

"Sai I can't sleep.." I say looking up at him. "C-Can you lay here with me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure.." Saitama says simply and I scoot over so he can have space. I let him lay down and he turns his back towards me. This is the first time I've ever slept with someone. I wrap my arm around him and he lays on his back. I snuggle next to him and close my eyes. The scent of apples fill my nose and I spoon him. (A/n wtf that sounds weird)

He puts one hand over my waist and I breathe quietly feeling the familiar feeling of drowsiness. Saitama pulls me a bit closer and I lay my head on his chest.

"Thank you" I whisper and he pats my head slowly.

"Shh go to sleep (Y/n)" Saitama says in a hushed voice. I slowly fall into a deep sleep.

"(Y/n).. I love you.." Then I fall into blackness.

~Genos's P.O.V~

I slowly walk in.

"Sensei" I say in a whisper. I walk in to see Sensei and (Y/n) sleeping together. I stay there stunned and fumble for my cellphone and snap a few pictures then send them to Sonic. Finally they did showed their affection somehow! Actually I hope (Y/n) gets better recovering after that. I look at a full bowl of Ramen at the table, that was (Y/n)'s.

_________________________________

That was a bit short but yay Reader-chan slept with Sai!! Oh and just saying I won't be doing lemons in this story because I can't see Sai doing stuff like that sorruy!! Well see ya soon!