Chapter 8

~Genos's P.O.V~

"Hurry!" Sensei yelled. I flew faster and landed in front of the closest hospital. Sensei carried (Y/n) into the hospital and yelled for a doctor. Nurses scrambled around and took (Y/n) away from him.

"Take this girl and stop the bleeding!" A doctor yelled. I panted and looked at (Y/n). Her face stripped of color and barely breathing. The blood still seeping out of the wound. I look at sensei to see him looking at her with sadness.

"Stabilize her" The doctor orders as they take (Y/n) away.

"Is she alright?" I ask. The doctor looks at me. "Is she alright?!"

"W-We won't know for sure until we stabilize her and stop the bleeding, after that we will run a few tests" The doctor says. I let out a shaky breath.

"What's the probability that she won't survive?" I ask. Honestly I don't want to know the answer but I need to know. The doctor thinks for a moment.

"U-Uh the most reliable probability is 49%" He says. I hear sensei gulp and I thank the doctor. We walk out. Sensei looks at the ground emotionless. I sigh and let out a shaky breath.

"Come on, I wanna go somewhere" Sensei mutters. I nod and follow him. We walk for a while and walk to the land where me and sensei first fought so I can see his strength.

"Sensei what are we-" I stop when I see sensei punch a tree. The tree goes back fast, taking everything in it's way. He breathes heavily and punches the bottom of a mountain. The mountain crumbles into a million pieces and dust flies around. I block the dust and try to find him.

"Sensei!" I call out. I hear him punching trees and rocks. The dust clears and I see him on his knees, glaring at the floor. I look at the ground. How could this happen to (Y/n)?

~Saitama's P.O.V~

She didn't deserve this. Why wasn't I there to protect her? What kind of hero am I, when I can't even protect the girl I love? I feel liquid start to form on my eyes.

Tears?

I scream and punch the ground but I held back a bit. What did she do to deserve this? Why wasn't I there to save her? Is this the last time I'm going to see her? Her sweet smile. Her amazing laugh. Her gorgeous eyes. Her soft (h/c) hair.

The last time I see all of that. I can't let her die. She can't! I feel tears slide down my cheeks. Why did I just leave her with Sonic? Where was Sonic? I yell in anger and kick a tree.

"Sen-" I push Genos out of anger. I hear him hit several trees. I look up to see him, broken on a rock. He slowly turns his head and looks at me with a frown. A single tears slips down his cheek. I never knew a cyborg could cry.

~Later~

"Sorry about that" I mutter as I help Genos sit down.

"It's okay sensei, you were just angry" He says. I sit down and sigh. I look at the ground.

"This hurts... " I mutter. We both stay silent. I can't believe this is happening. I never thought I could get back the emotions I lost. But (Y/n) brought them back. What will I do without her?

"Sensei we just need to wait until the doctor stabilizes her and runs a few tests, (Y/n) will make it through" Genos reassures me.

~One week later~

We walk to the hospital with flowers and ask for the doctor. The nurse tells us to wait in the main room so we do.

"Genos? What are you doing here?" I hear. We both turn to see Sonic. My eyes widen. What's he doing here? I hand Genos the flowers.