Let's be Cliché || Lashton

By GiraffeLegsLuke

"Let's show them that we can be the same as any heterosexual couple." He grinned. "But how?" "Get a piece of... More

Let's be Cliché || Lashton
Basic Flirting - Day One
Basic Flirting - Day Three
Ultra Super Casual
Ultra Super Casual Again
Intimidation is Key
Hand Hugs
Step 3.5 - Skip Day
Step 3.6 - Party
Step 3.7 - Pep Talk
Step 3.8 - Unplanned
Death Grip
Notes and Hoes
Checkered Markets
Awkward First Dates
Daddio
Pairs
Step 4 - Kiss Me
Unofficially Official
The Guy
Windows
Lunch
House of Cards
Late Nights
Green Lights
Midnight
Take Flight
Pool Nerdles
Twenty One
Table Talk
Mediocre at Best
Fries Before Guys
Dinner With The Shmucks
The Sun and The Moon
Seventeen Short
Pocket Change
Fuckin' Lit
iTop
Rebellious Streak
Character Ask (closed)
Moments Like These
Character Answers
Welcome Back
And We All Fall Down
Good Things

Baby

3.4K 226 51
By GiraffeLegsLuke

It was times like this that really made Ashton believe that Luke wanted to be caught doing something illegal, as if getting chase by the cops wasn't bad enough.

At the moment, Luke was serenading Ashton obnoxiously as he walked along the fence around someone's house like a tight rope. Ashton wouldn't have minded Luke singing to him any other time but the blond boy had talked of a cool place where the two of them could hang out.

The fence across the street from their high school didn't seem that cool. Even less cool with Luke singing The Weeknd's song at the top of his lungs in a high voice while he attempted both the vocals and the instrumental portions. Ashton kind of wanted to shove him off the fence and into the hedge below.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it - but I love it!" Luke sang for what had to be the one hundredth time in the last few minutes.

Ashton exhaled loudly, trying to convey how annoyed he was to the blond boy. "Can you at least sing something else?"

Luke hopped down from the fence with a heart warming smile, he dusted off his black skinny jeans and stuffed his hands into his leather jacket easily before he crossed the street, backpack thumping lightly against his back with every step. Ashton shadowed him with a small amount of confusion.

"I turn to you, you're all I see." Luke sang quietly as they progressed. "Our love's a monster with two heads an one heartbeat."

Ashton almost did a double take, Luke would burst into song at anytime but it was always more of a joke than anything else. Right now, as he sang Coleman Hell's lyrics with a softer edge, Ashton was staring.

Ashton always heard people say so and so has a voice of an angel, and he'd think they were just being nice. How could someone have a voice of something from dreams and legend?

Hearing Luke quietly belt out the lyrics to one of Ashton's favourite songs kind of made him want to believe that if Angels were real, that at least one of them would sound like Luke did at that moment.

Luke seemed to be caught up in the instrumental going on in his head, he did a spin as the rest of the chorus died on his lips, facing Ashton fully he couldn't quiet finish off the song with the boy looking at him like that.

He smiled though, despite his embarrassment, "We're almost there." He assured, cheeks warming up when he noticed that Ashton was still staring at him.

"We're going to night school?" Ashton retorted, looking over Luke's shoulder to see a hole in the fence where someone had cut the links. The hole looked more like it was big enough for a dog and not a tall broad shouldered blond and his muscular accomplice.

Luke rolled his eyes, turning around as he gestured to the empty field. "You sound absolutely thrilled."

"Don't worry, I am." Ashton grumbled, watchingLuke struggle to army crawl through the hole. At the moment, Ashton thought that maybe sitting under the bridge with a bunch of burn outs was a better date idea than this. What was the point of going back to school late at night?

When the two boys had finally squirmed their way through the fence and across the field, Luke and Ashton found themselves at the back of the school. The dark building towering over them like something out of a horror movie, that was until a car turner the corner and the headlights cascaded across the brick wall, showing Ashton a flash of hairy balls in bright red paint. Luke grinned at Michael's cliche high school boy graffiti.

"If I remember correctly," Luke paused as they reached the double doors. He thumped just above the door handle a few times until a subtle click could be heard, Luke pulled the door open and gestured Ashton in first. "Extremely hot gentlemen first."

Ashton scoffed at the teasing compliment and pretended to be offended as he stepped forward. Just as Luke was walking in after him, another car turned the corner and flashed it's lights over Luke's messy masterpiece on the brick wall, one section stood out against the rest, I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.

Ashton had heard that somewhere before, although he couldn't remember vividly. Maybe it was a snippet from a book that he'd read out to Luke during one of their many weekends together, he found it a little odd that Luke had even remembered that and thought to put it on the wall, scrambled in with all the other words. The line was cheesy, Ashton could admit and he probably wasn't thinking much of it when he read it to Luke.

~~~

"Are we almost there?" Ashton groaned, assuming they'd been wandering the halls for the better part of a half hour, he was starting to question if Luke really knew where they were headed.

Luke raised his hand and let a pair of keys hang from his fingers, he shook them slightly so the jiggle echoed down the hall as he gave Ashton a sweet smile, "Just down the hall, ol' buddy ol' pal."

"Don't call me that." Ashton muttered, cringing at the name Luke used.

"I don't know, ol' pal ol' buddy."

"Seriously?"

"Can you specify? I don't think I know what you mean."

Ashton rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh as Luke grinned, "Just don't call me that."

Ashton let out a yelp at the unexpected force, his back hit the lockers and Luke was directly in his face suddenly. The temperature increased between them and Ashton couldn't tell if it was just the hot air Luke was exhaling in his face.

"What don't you want me to call you, babe?" Luke whispered, teeth slightly gritted as his electric blue eyes examined Ashton's expression. Ashton spluttered, suddenly completely unable to recall what Luke had called him moments ago.

"Uh."

"Was it Cupcake?" Luke asked, to which Ashton quickly shook his head.

"Maybe it was Sunshine." The tanned boy shook his head once again.

"What about baby?" Luke breathed, getting impossibly closer as Ashton lost what little air remained in his lungs. A smirk grew on Luke's pastel pink lips as he waited for Ashton to give some kind of response.

Ashton opened his mouth, expecting words to fall out, he closed it when none came.

"I didn't catch that," Luke teased, pausing a few seconds before he practically purred, "Baby."

After Luke decided he was done teasing the curly haired boy, he let Ashton escape his arms. The first thing Ashton did was shove him.

"That's just rude," Ashton snapped, cheeks heating up considerably causing Luke to let out a laugh. "Who the fuck can reply when you get smooth like that?"

"Smooth? I don't know what you're talking about." The blond asked, appearing completely clueless about his charm.

"Honestly Luke, you're a goon with a grin like that and then when you pause and let out a tiny baby, I just want to melt and hit you at the same time. You're such an asshat." Ashton complained, not exactly filtering through what he'd said.

Luke laughed, "You want to melt?"

"Melt, yes. But mostly I really want to hit you." Ashton admitted, quickly slapping Luke up side the head for good measure.

"Ouch, you're killing me Baby. I won't tolerate this kind of abuse in our relationship." Luke whined, attempting to shield himself from the other boy.

Ashton froze at the mention of our relationship, having not even thought of it seriously until now, was it a relationship? They hadn't even asked one another out. He hit Luke again just to avoid replying.

"We're here." Luke said at last, lowering his arms just in time for Ashton to grab ahold of his hand. "This is where I murder you."

"Well fuck, at least buy me dinner first Luke."

"What can I say, I just don't waste money on that kind of thing."

"Waste? Wow, you'll be lucky if I don't murder you for that comment, fuckwad."

"And you're supposed to be the nicer one, where did this potty mouth come from?"

"At least I don't have dick breath."

"Where the fuck did you get that from? Nerd Bucket."

"I don't know, Baby, maybe you shouldn't breathe the same air as I do."

"Yeah . . . Well . . . You're stupid."

"Suck my dick."

"Present it."

"No wonder your breath smells like the male genitalia."

"Shut up."

"Wow Luke, clever comeback. Never saw that coming."

"Maybe if you wore your glasses you would."

"Shut up."

"Real creative Ashton,"

"Shut up Luke."

"Wow, now you sound like Michael."

"Can we proceed?" Ashton whined, gesturing to the door exasperatedly.

"Yeah, totally." Luke replied with a smile, slinging an arm around Ashton's shoulders as they stepped forward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5.6K 33
❝Did you just take a photo of me?❞ ❝Shit.❞ all rights reserved. idea/concept by @paper-planes
73.3K 1.2K 94
dunno man, I might make you feel things. [ will do requests fam ]
15.6K 425 26
I'm genuinely sorry for all the smut. I just can't stop writing smut halfway through. Prepare yourselves. Things are gonna get crazy. [Also if you re...
42.5K 1.1K 31
Here to feed your Muke appetite. Requests closed. © ValleyOfTheDiamonds