Torn Apart (Sequel to Brutal...

By HockeyisLife87

Jessica loses her memory, Sid's looking for her like Crazy. She finds herself among the Boston bruins, and be... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Runnin Away
Chapter 2: Let Her Be
Chapter 3: Skating Again
Chapter 4: Who's Sid & Burrows?
Chapter 5: Where's Jessica?
Chapter 6: Brandon's Back
Chapter 7:Old Life Flashes Back
Chapter 8: Sid see's Jessica
Chapter 9: Mistakes were made
Chapter 10: Jace meets his mommy
Chapter 11: Oh Captain, My Captain
Chapter 12: Jace,Sid and Me
Chapter 13: My worst NightMare
Chapter 14: Jerk Face Returns
Chapter 15: Saying GoodBye
Chapter 16: Should I trust him?
Chapter 17: Back To Vancouver
Chapter 18: Jace Runs away
Chapter 19: Sticks and Skates
Chapter 20: Start of Something New :)
Chapter 21: I Confess My Love For Sid
Chapter 22: Making Love
Chapter 23: Backstabbing
Chapter 24: Lauren and Ashley
Chapter 25: Love Misconduct
Chapter 26: Off to Montreal
Chapter 27: Let the Game begin
Chapter 28: Truth Revealed
Chapter 29: Twins it Is
Chapter 30: Its Over but We'll start it again
Falling In Love Again
Chapter 31: A New Beginning
Chapter 32: Neglected
Chapter 34: Regrets
Chapter 35: Mysterious
Chapter 36: Big Reveal
Chapter 37: All is Fair except Love and War
Chapter 38: Battlefield
Chapter 39: NHL tryouts
Chapter 40: Jessie Williams
Chapter 41: Acceptence
Chapter 42: New Game, Old Friend
Chapter 43: NHL Seggy
Chapter 44: Dilemma
Chapter 45: Will there ever be a happily ever after?
Chapter 46: Return to Pittsburgh Once Again
Chapter 47: Wicked Witch
Chapter 48: We found Hope
Chapter 49: Jealousy
Chapter 50: Drug Addiction
Chapter 51: Supportive
Chapter 52: Dreams
Chapter 53: Blackhawk
Chapter 54: Awkward
Chapter 55: Adoption
Chapter 56: Love Drives Us Insane
Chapter 57: To Stay or To Go
Chapter 58: Boundaries Broken
Chapter 59: No turning back
Chapter 60: Death Awarded
Chapter 61: She's Alright
Chapter 62: Christmas
Chapter 63: Yours Truely
Author's Note
Chapter 64: Sabrina
Chapter 65: Old Times Renewed
Chapter 66: Past Forgetten
Chapter 67: She's Still Mine
Chapter 68: Nightmares
Chapter 69: Are you sure?
Chapter 70: All Of Me
Chapter 71: He trusts me
Chapter 72: Money Can't Buy Happiness
Chapter 73: Purpose

Chapter 33: Blinded

3.4K 27 18
By HockeyisLife87

Sid’s POV: I walked over to Jace’s room, and found him laying face flat into his pillow. I approached him and set down beside him. “Hey Bud what’s wrong? Don’t you need to get ready for your party?” 

“I don’t want a party anymore” He yelled pushing me away from him. I turned him around and sat him upright, “Are you mad at me Jace?” 

He didn’t respond and rolled off his bed and walked into his closet. I walked right behind him, and picked his outfit for tonight. I picked him up even though he didn’t want to come near me and began putting his tie and shirt on. “I don’t like this one, I want to wear the one Mom got me’ he whined. I didn’t want to make him more any happy so I heeded to what he had to say.  I grabbed the one Lauren had bought him two days ago “This one?”  Jace gestured no “NO, the one my mom bought me, not your girlfriend” 

“Jace, that is no way to talk to you father” I screeched. 

Jace ignored me and ran into the cupboard and picked up the dress suit Jessica had gotten him. I tried to stop him but he dogded me and locked himself into the bathroom. ‘Jace fine you can wear that, come here, I’ll help you put it one” 

‘Go away, I don’t need your help” he screamed. I let him be and left, my own son was drifting apart from me and it was all Jessica’s fault. Jace barley interacted with me after my marraiage with Lauren. He hated being near us and I was starting to think Samantha was right about Jace feeling neglected.  “Sid, Babe can you come over here” yelled Lauren from our room. ‘Comin Babe” I yelled back. I made my way to the room, as I entered the room, my eyes scanned the whole room. “What happened?”

The whole room had clothing everywhere and Lauren was still digging through piles of clothes looking for something “I can’t find anything to wear” she said as she came over to me and put her arms around my neck.  “You have so much clothes, just pick something” I said forcing a smile on my face. For some reason I wasn’t into my relationship with Lauren, I felt to pressurized with her and she didn’t care about me the way Jessica did. Wait, why am I still  thinking about Jessica , I need to get her out of my head. I grasped my hand onto Lauren’s waist and pulled her in. I had to forget Jessica and this was the only way. I had to get her off my mind, I didn’t want to think of her, yet my brain still brought her up. I cupped Lauren’s neck and began tracing her lips with mine. I lifted Lauren up and carried her swiftly to my bed and placed her down, still not breaking over kiss. I let my hands trace her curves, while sucking on her flesh. I heard her moan with pleasure. Her hands came up to the buttons of my shirt and she opened them hastily. I let my hands drift under her shirt, and feel her smooth skin. I saw a spark in her eyes and she was getting anxious. She didn’t wait for me to lift her shirt up but through it off my herself. She was restless, and I wanted her more then ever.  I felt kisses around her neck and traced down to her breast cage, cupping her breast. I moved my hands to the back of her bra hook and unhooked it and let it fall to the ground. “Jessica, I love you” I whispered as I kissed her Jaw line. She immediately jerked back “What did you say Sid?”  Snapping me out of my trance. I had just realized what I had said, and Lauren was furious. “I..I.. I didn’t mean that, I swear” 

 Lauren got up, putting her clothes back on. “Your married to me, yet you still keep remembering her. She cheated on you, she never loved you and yet you still haven’t forgotten about her.” 

“I don’t love her, I love you. Trust me I don’t even know how her name came out of my mouth” Lauren began tearing up “Just leave me alone for now Sid” 

I walked up to her and pulled her into my arms ‘Babe I didn’t mean to hurt you, I’m sorry, I won’t ever mention her. C’mon let’s go buy you something to wear tonight, my wife has to look better then anyone out there after all you are The Sidney Crosby’s wife.’

Lauren had a devious smirk on her face ‘Prove it, I want you to bring back your other two kids Jessica has, separate them from her and bring them to me. I am legally your wife so I can take care of the kids, and who knows how Jessica’s been raising the kids. 

I wanted to see my other two kids as well badly and I wanted to live with them as well. I wanted them back “I’ll bring them back” I smiled 

“Aweh Babe you’re the best! And don’t you worry, I always look my best ‘ winked Lauren 

‘So where were we” I pinned Lauren against the wall and began kissing her again. Samantha’s POV: Malkin parked the car and I headed inside, I looked for Jace but I couldn’t find him. 

I walked to his room and on my way there I heard  Sid and Lauren arguing. Finally the princess was having troubles with her relationship. I personally thought she deserved to be tortured, she was the one that started the rift between Sid and Jessica and spilt them apart. I went to Jace’s room and found him no where there. “Jace, where are you buddy?” I yelled while searching his room. “In here’ I heard a voice coming from the bathroom. I raced over to the bathroom “Jace come out, why are you still in the bathroom”  Jace slowly came out of the bathroom. I burst out laughing “Oh My God Jace what happened?” 

“I knew you would laugh at me, I’m going back in there’ he said turning around. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me ‘Sorry, sorry I won’t laugh” Jace had tried to dress himself and Oh my god, he looked so cute. Everything was fine but the tie was messed up. The tie was tied around his arms and everything and he had tried to spike up his hair and failed miserable. “Didn’t you dad help you? Here Let’s fix you up” I smiled, trying so hard not to laugh. I carefully like the tie off of him and showed him how to knot it and set it properly. I applied water to his hair, and then the gel and fixed up his hair duo. He was all ready for his birthday party. I grabbed hold of his hand and walked out with him. We stopped in front of Sid’s room and I knocked on the door. After 15 mi ntues Sid finally opened the door. He was in his shorts and had nothing else on. I peeked inside and saw Lauren getting dressed. I could tell what had happened in the room, just when I was thinking finally the two would split up. ‘You love birds can stay and cuddle as much as you want, We are taking Jace to his party’ 

Sid bent down and kissed Jace‘s cheek “Jace, I’ll meet you there Bud, I love you and have fun. I just have to go pick up your gift”

Jace ignored Sid and ran down the stairs and jumped into Malkin’s arms.  I walked away from Sid and towards Malkin guys. Sid called after me. “What?” I yelled. 

Sid walked towards me “Sam do you know where Jessica is? I want to meet my kids” 

I knew exactly why Sid wanted to meet Jessica, he wanted the kids and last time he tried talking her kids away from her things didn‘t go so well. I wished he could never find where she was, she was so much better without him  ‘You mean snatch them from Jessica right? And no I don’t know even if I did know I wouldn’t tell you, she so much better without you” 

Neal’s POV: “Okay Thanks but when you do have information on her call me ASAP” I said as I hung up the phone. I was looking for Jessica like crazy over the past two years. I needed to find her, I loved her and I wanted to know if she was okay. I knew how hard it must be to raise two kids on her own. I wanted to help her, support her in every way possible. Sid had left her and made her feel like she was worthless, But if she would give me a chance I would show her how much I love her, never let a tear fall out of her beautiful eyes, shower her will all the happiness in the world.  I had hired many private dectictves to look for her, but Jessica was keeping a low profile, and no one could track her down, but I was getting close. I had gotten news about her in Philadlphia and I was just trying to confirm it, before heading out there to look for her. I heard she had been living with a old friend of hers. I fell down on my bed and just the though of having Jessica in my arms made me shiver. 

Her skin was flawless and smooth, her lips a perfect shade of pink, her eyes as bright as a star, her smile could brighten any room, and her body was just to die for. Her scent and everything was driving me crazy, I need her to be with me. With Sid all she had was misery but with me I would treat her like my princess. I hated how she loved Sid, but he didn’t love her back. Whenever I saw Sid and Jessica together I felt this jealousy and want rise in me. Sid would mark her flawless skin with his love bites, and I felt hurt. I sat on my bed Imagaining how I would make Jessica feel wanted if she was mine. She deserved all the happiness she could get, I just wished I could find her and make her mine before anyone else got to her. I knew many players in the NHL wanted Jessica, cause she was just so damn beautiful, but I couldn’t let them have her. They all wanted her because of how hot she was but I truly loved her and couldn’t stand seeing her hurt. 

Jessica’s POV: 

My head was throbbing and I sat in my car placed my head on the head rest and closed my eyes for a couple of minutes to find some peace….

*FlashBack*

Are you sure you want to spend the rest of your life with me?” I asked.

“What do you mean? Jessica I really do want to spend my life with you”

I grabbed Sid‘s hand “I don’t want you rushing into anything, I don’t want to be something you regret later” 

Sid grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me to the door “JESSICA, I LOVE YOU AND THAT’S IT, I WON’T REGRET ANYTHING” He placed his lips on mine, he slowly let one of his hands slid down to my waist and held me there, while his other hand was supporting the side of my chin. His lips moved with mine in perfect sync. My knees began to cave in, and he quickly moved his hand to my back. The kiss deepened and we moved back fast because we were almost out of breath. “I love you too”

*End of Flashback*

My eyes opened suddenly and I burst into tears, the memory reminded me how much I loved Sid and how much he said he cared about me but it was never true. The only thing true about my life now was I had become a mistake Sid regretted. I couldn’t believe how hard I had fallen for him and even harder I had been bounced back to reality. I should have learned from my past that happiness doesn’t stay in my life for too long. I wish I had a time machine so I could rewind back and never meet Sid.

Why don’t ever get the chance to be happy? Why is my happiness always snatched from me? Throughout my whole life people have been taking my loved ones away from me and I’ve had enough, if Sid takes Justin and Sabrina away from me, I’m pretty sure I would die. My heart was hurting as well now, I only ever loved Sid truly and he was gone, my parents they hated me as well for marrying Sid, my older son had been snatched from me and all my happiness with it.  I stopped focusing on my miserable life and started to scout the jobs opening I had an addresses of. 

No one was ready to hire me, it was such a struggle finding a job. I stopped at star bucks and I was late for the appointment and they had already hired someone. I tried a store down the street and they said I didn’t have enough experience in the field. I was regretting that I had only cared about hockey and now I couldn’t find a job. I wanted to take up hockey again, but that would mean people would realize who I am and it would be easier for Sid to get a hold of my kids I got a message from an unknown number saying they had a job opening for me. It was an internship at a local newspaper office and I drove to the address. I reached an abandoned looking printing press. The place was terrifying and I kept having a feeling I shouldn’t go inside, but I needed a job badly.

I walked to the front of the press and looked for the entrance. I finally found the door and headed inside. The place was crowded and messy like it hadn’t been cleaned in awhile. I climbed the stairs and headed to the office. I knocked on the door, and no one answered. I knocked one more time and the door crept open. I slowly walked in, and noticed the place was like it had been through an explosion. I was beginning to get scared of the place and made my way to the door. I saw something move behind me from the corner of my eyes. I slowly turned around “Um Hello? Anyone here?”  I heard the door shut on me, I turned around and raced towards it. I saw a shadow of a figure pass by the window. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

I struggled to open it. “LET ME OUT” I screamed. But no one was helping me. I raced to the window and saw a figure dressed in all black, with a mask on his or her face waving at me. “PLEASE LET ME OUT” I yelled. But the figure took out a camera and was filming my begging for help. “Good luck” yelled the figure. I heard a loud growl, and standing in front of me was a pit-bull. I slowly moved back from the pit-bull, it pounced on me and I tried to make a run for it. I flingled myself towards the nearest door and ran up the stairs. The pit-bull attacked again and I tripped over and the stairs and it locked my foot into his mouth. I screamed in agonizing pain. His teeth were locked into my flesh, making it harder for me to get out of his hold..............................

Heyyy Fellow wattpaders! How's everyone doing and are you guys out of school yet? I'm so happy school's finaly done, so I'll be updating more and now adding more detail to the chapters anyways I always love it when you guys comment so please comment and let me know any feed back and what you think of the story and who do you think Jessica should be with? Also let me know who you think the msyterious attacker in black may be? Anyways I'm hoping you all are enjoying your summer break and Congrats to the Hawks for winning the Stanley cup again :) Oh and don't forget to vote and fan :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1K 36
Nicki Westmoore is a nineteen year old girl from the suburbs outside of Boston. She grew up as a Bruins fan, and after her boyfriend of four years di...
459K 7.2K 50
Meet Jamie Benn's bestfriend, a green eyed, blonde haired, Dallas star journalist, Nicola. Nicola has a really low tolerance when it comes to immatur...
97.2K 871 31
*This fanfic will contain explicit smut!* Sarah Rose is a busy cosmetology student with no time to add anything new to her life. When she meets the...
358K 4.5K 38
Harley and Tyler have been friends all their lives but can one mistake and an NHL draft ruin all of that? **COMPLETED** DISCLAIMER *This is all fake...