The Gravano's

Door AmazingDaydreamer

F**k stress is defined as an emotional turmoil a woman goes through from lack of orgasms, according to Alex G... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him
Alex's POV Day 2
Sequel???

Chapter 13

26.2K 996 99
Door AmazingDaydreamer

"Oh my god". My vision went from crimson to blurry falling to my knees in front of him, his body was lifeless, eyes still opened, the sight was inhumane, anyone that would do something like this to anyone was beyond psychotic.

I ran for my cell and called the cops, i couldn't stop the tears and my trembling fingers.

"Miguel I'm so sorry".

He didn't deserve this, that fucking bastard did this, his name is written all over this in cold crimson blood.

When the loud knocking came from outside and the sound of someone speaking through a radio i opened the door and let the cops walk in.

" Well, well, well if it isn't Ms.Grand theft auto". The cop from the other day came strolling in giving me a hard look.

"I would offer you some donuts tonight but it's not good to eat and work".

He glared at me.

The rest of the officers however surveyed the scene looking for any sign of foul play.

"So you were watching tv when the shot came through there".

She pointed at the shattered window.

" Yes".

"The bullet lodged in the television belongs to a sniper an AWM to be exact, it's a compact weapon great range and everything, whoever was out there had a clear shot at the victim, do you know if he was involved in any criminal relations?".

"Miguel?, he wouldn't hurt a fly".

But i know an asshole that would...

"I suggest you find somewhere to sleep tonight, whoever was out for Mr.Perez could be out for you next".

After they removed the body and looked around my apartment for some time of evidence they left leaving me to succumb to the unguarded emotions swirling in my chest. I threw on a jacket and headed out, it was late i don't think my parents would mind me crashing this late, or should i just get a hotel room for the night, i think the latter sounds more efficient besides my parents would go batshit when they hear the news.

The coldness from the night nipped at my skin making me pull my jacket tighter, as i approached my car i looked over my shoulder twice as though a heavy feeling was weighing on me, the eerie silence of the night was enough but this felt ten times more intense, i fumbled with my keys two times before i got it in to open the door, i heard a clicking sound making me look at my car door to see if it magically got equipped with some new high tech security system.

"Drop the keys".

And there it was, the storm to the silence rushing in like tidal waves taking everything with it especially my already on the brink nerves, i was shaking so hard it v must've looked like some new hip dance move.

Running like hell seems like the best thing to do right now, and emptying his gun on me while i run away must be running through his mind as well. I've been having the shittest of luck ever since those Gravano's entered my life.

"If it's the car you want you can have it".

I heard him let out a sly chuckle, yea i know the car is a peice of crap but it was still a try.

Rough hands gripped mines as the tip of a cold iron tip pressed into my neck.

As he lead me away from my car i caught a glimpse of him to see her was wearing one of those ski mask, where is that donut eating cop when you need him and why is there never anyone around when someone's being held up, what am i expecting superman to show up and use his laser vision to kill the asshole then whisk me away to places unknown sure why the hell not.

"Get in the car".

Oh come on...

"Look i have a few bucks on me, I'm sure you can get something with it-

"Get in the fucking car". His voice was a bit muffled but the threat and coldness to it leaked through loud and clear.

He practically shoved me in then went around and got in as well, he locked the doors pulling into traffic in full speed but even within the close hostile proximity i could make out that cologne anywhere.

"Alex?".

His eyes never left the road but i could see his muscles bulging and constricting.

"You sick son of a bitch-

"What else is new?".

The smugness in his tone made me want to punch it right out of his mouth.

"Killing Miguel wasn't enough, no you choose to further your crimes to kidnapping. What the hell do you want from me!".

He took his mask off and threw it in the back. "I hate those things, what i want is......obvious".

"Obviously not, how could you, i knew you were fucked up but killing him that wasn't called for he didn't do anything to you, why not just kill me instead-

"You would've taken the bullet for him?".

" Yes, because he didn't deserve-

"Did you love him?".

"What?, he was my friend Alex-

" The double meaning to the word friend or no?"

"Fuck you Alex and go to hell when you're done".

"So that's it then no hope for us?". His voice was cold and so distance it made me second guess the idea of pissing him off right now.

"There was never any us-

" Bullshit!". He shouted making me flinch. "You agreed that we would atleast try".

" That was before your crazy dead ex showed up and put the blast on your very affectionate relationship, obviously you were in love why else would you purpose and lie about her being dead".

"She has nothing to do with you and me".

"There is no you and me -

"Stop fucking saying that!".

His grip on the steering was tight as he pulled into a driveway, god, how many freaking houses did he have.

"I'm not getting out of this car".

He had other plans as he got out angrily and marched over to my side, i hit the lock but he had the key pressing it making the locks open, the way he ripped the door open it looked like it was surely broken, fear crept up in my chest making me swing my arms and push at his chest as he forced me out of the car.

" Alex please just let me go -

"I can't".

The burning in the back of my throat was becoming unbearable so when the damn cracked i let it break pouring out every bit of emotion inside me.

"Please just let me go, I'm not what you want Alex".

He opened the door to the house and turned to me pulling me into him, as warm as inviting as his touch was the darkness of the things he did made me want to run as far away from him as possible.

Killing miguel was a strike out for him, nothing he could ever say or do could ever make that go away.

"You don't know what you do too me -

"And i don't want to, just leave me alone and stay out of my life".

"I wish it were that simple, but i can't get you out of my mind it's the most distracting feeling I've ever had, at first i thought i just wanted to bang your brains out but it turned into much more than that".

His hands were cupping my face and his hips had us pinned, I've never seen him so vulnerable before.

"You make my heart hurt". And those words made mines explode...

"I can't do this Alex".

"Tell me why not- is there someone else because i promise you I'll find him and kill him to -

"You can't run around killing everyone Alex it's not normal! How the hell could anyone be okay with that!".

"You think i like feeling so fucking helpless around you-

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way grow a pair and move on -

" Your so-Fuck!, you make me want to pour myself into you over and over again, that cold exterior may fool a lot of men doll face but not me you fucking want me just as much as i want you - say it".

His face was just a few inches away from mines.

"I said to fucking say it-

"No!, you're not gonna do this to me". Ignoring the deep antagonizing pain sinking it's blood sucking emotionally draining fangs into me. Yes i fucking want him but not like this, maybe the guy that wanted to take me to Paris or italy sure but not this crazy asshole that killed my friend and lied to me, who knows what else he's hiding...

"Then you're not leaving here until you admit that you want this".

He moved away from me pacing the room, anger pouring off of him like the stench of alcohol on a drunk.

"I know i fucked up, it won't be the first time nor the last, I'm trying i really am but you're making this a whole more complicated than it should".

It scared me that he was talking about me and not directly to me and I'm standing only a few steps away from him.

"I would never cheat on you if that's what you're worried about - fuck I'll buy us a house and we can live together if that's what you want".

I'm afraid to say this but i think he's seriously lost it...

"I could've took a different path with us, i could've killed you it was the plan but things change you pried your way into here -. He said hitting his chest. " And it's the most exhilarating form of euphoria I've felt and fuck it i want more".

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

After more than two hours of bickering i slouched down on the nearest chair and shut my eyes but not sleep.

I felt him lifting me into his arms carrying me to destinations unknown, i wanted him to think i was sleeping this is the only same way for him to just stop talking and maybe fall asleep to so i can get away from him..... And boy did that work out....

"Anneliese!".

He came at me so quickly i wish i could have just got sucked into the car, his huge built frame pressed directly onto mines against the car door.

"You're running away from me again-

"Alex I...-

" Just one kiss-

"What?".

" That's all i want and I'll let you go, i won't come after you"

"And why should i trust you on this?".

Dark eyes narrowed deviously..

"You shouldn't".

He captured my lips with his pressing himself into me if it were anymore possible, i could feel his erection growing as our lips entwined to one tasting and teasing each other making it feel so passionate. Toes began to curl, grips began to tighten and just like that he pulled away, just as the kiss was about to deepen, i had to feel my face to make sure my lips were still there because it felt like he took them with him and sadly as plumped and swollen as they were i wish he had..............

He didn't turn and look back as he went inside and slammed the door shut.

Driving teary eyed was fun... I had to pull over twice because my vision got to blurred. I don't know what to do, what do i say to Miguel's parents?, sorry i got your son murdered?, i burst into tears again hitting the steering over and over.

Why is this all happening to me at once?, just give me a freaking break. I'm a horrible person i know i should've stayed i bet i would've been on orgasm number six by now.

Well the last few days passed and Alex made good on his promise to stay away from me, I've had enough to deal with, the funeral for Miguel was just heart breaking not to mention the daggers his mother and his sister were throwing at me but who could blame them it was my fault and i have to live with that guilt for the rest of my life if they had decided to throw me in the hole along with him i'd totally understand.

Three months later

"Mom yes i already told you I'll spend Christmas with you-

"That's not what i asked, are you bringing that nice boy with you?".

Oh god, here we go.

" Mom no he uh......he said his family expects him home for the holidays so that's a big No".

"That's to bad, well I'll just pack him a plate and you could give it to him -

" Sure Mom he'll.... Like that".

"Okay bye sweetie".

"Bye mom".

Well that was nicely diverted.....

I threw the keys in the bowl and closed the door behind me, i took off my jacket and kicked my heels off then took off to the kitchen to pour me a big cup of stress reliever well most people just call it wine but it does so much more.

"Oh good you're home".

Holy fuck.

" What are you doing in here and how the hell did you get in i had the freaking lock on the door changed -twice!".

"When has a locked door ever stopped me?".

"Cut the crap what the hell do you want?".

She clapped her hands together in excitment. " Oh goodie, can't us girls just relax and sip on some wine and bitch about men?".

"Sure if we were friends-

She gasped holding her chest in mock despair.

" And here i thought we were getting along, looks like I'll be needing this after all". She set the gun she was holding down on the counter and twirled the end it her pony tail.

"What do you want?".

" What else, the money Alex duked me out of".

"Well not one to always point out the obvious but does this look like Alex's freaking place to you!".

She made a cat like noise."well aren't you feisty, i see what Alex likes about you and the obvious factor that you remind him of me -

"I'm nothing like you and if that's what he saw then I'll be sure to email him the name and address of a very good eye doctor".

" I have a better idea, judging from the cold remarks and the way you're getting rilled up over just the mention of him I'm going to say it didn't end well with you and him so, how about we join forces and get into his bank account-

"I don't want his money -

" Of course you'll say that i mean that's what they all say, even i said that until i got a glimpse of that bank account and let me tell you this honey it was like falling into the gold mine-

"But he wanted to marry you why didn't you just say yes and it would have been yours, all of it".

" You didn't think i thought about that?, but marrying him would have meant living and spending excessive amount of time with him i mean don't get me wrong the sex was amazing there were a few times he made me black out from extreme orgasm but when the cats away the mice would play and play i did with his black card but that was just it for me the money-

"Well aren't you just the perfect little gold digger-

"Hey!, I'm more sophisticated than a gold digger".

" Look, uh , Geneveive, I'm glad you know what your main gold in life is but you should be telling all of this to a shrink".

"Sadly i already did, this is the plan, you're gonna call him and get him over here, all i need you to do is get him to unlock his phone and I'll take it from there -

" Why do you need his phone unlocked?".

"Howelse am i going to get into his money, you access anything with a phone that's why they made them smart, see what i did there?".

" Well I'm not going to do it-

"I knew you would say that, so that's why i did this". She took her phone out and opened up a video.

She slid it over to me and i picked it up and looked at and my fingers went numb.

Two cars parked outside my parents house....

"Well now that we're on the same page, shall we begin".

Breathe.... Just take deep breaths.... Just breathe... Don't cry....

"Fine I'll do it".

Oh come on you didn't really think I'd forget about Geneveive and her badass self right???, this chick is crazy but a sophisticated one. She's back and she wants her share of Alex and his black card. Hehehe. Hope you liked it, rate comment and vote. How is she gonna get him back though?, i mean Alex is a psycho but a freaking sexy one.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

847K 25K 32
Saint Morseti owns his own gourmet restaurant. He is the lead/head chef. With a passion for cooking and baking, he finds peace in producing delicious...
2.3K 62 9
Being the daughter of the most Dangerous Mafia in the world has its ups and down. What more could you possibly want? Could it be... Being the next v...
4.8M 145K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
1.1K 19 24
Your father was an alcoholic who spent every penny earned on his drink. But he owed the mafia large sums of money, of which he could never offer...