Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 33

63.8K 1K 209
By LuvNutella

*Bridget's Pov*

When I looked at Harry after I said we have to talk he looked shocked, Than scared.

I think he knows what I found out.

"Did you get your hair cut babe? It looks really nice today!" Harry said trying to change the subject.

"Harry. Don't try to change the subject"

"Fine, What did you find out now?" He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

Now? What's that supposed to mean?

"Well, Stephanie sai-" I started saying but Harry cut me off.

"Seriously? You're going to believe what ever she says?" Harry said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

He really needs to learn to not cut in when someone is talking. Like holy shit that's annoying.

"Please stop cutting in when I'm talking. And what I found out is the reason behind yours and Zayns fight. Did you seriously sleep with her?! Please tell me Stephanie is lying" I said to Harry with a hint of anger in my voice.

He didn't answer me so I just kept talking.

"Oh, And if you did sleep with her than guess what. Stephanie just told me she's pregnant, And guess what!!! You're the god damn father so congradulations Harry. You know what? You probably don't know this and I was planning on not telling you but I actually like you! A lot, That's why I'm overreacting over all this shit because I f*cking care about you Harry! But you don't seem to care about me since you f*cked my god damn bully and got her pregnant for f*ck sakes! So congradulations Harry you broke my f*cking heart. I should have known this was going to happen, You were only using me. I can't believe I was so stupid to get involved with you. But the funny thing about all this is that we're not even dating! But here I am talking about broken hearts and shit like we're a god damn couple!" I yelled at Harry.

"You like me a lot and care about me?!" Harry said shocked.

Did he hear anything else I just said?

"Did you hear anything else other than that?!!" I said to Harry getting more pissed off at him by the second.

"Bridget! Listen to me. Yes I slept with Stephanie that night I got in a fight with Zayn but I was f*cking drunk! I didn't know it was her I was taking home! And I-" Harry started saying but I cut him off this time.

"So you're saying you would have taken any girl at that club home?! Did you even think about what I would think of that? And to think I was actually going to give you a chance" I said while laughing at the end.

"I was drunk!!! I didn't know what was going on!! If I was sober I would have ran the f*ck out of that house! I wouldn't sleep with her if I was sober! The alcohol took it's affect on me and made me do that. I didn't know Bridget! Pleasee you have to believe me!" Harry said to me while all I did was laugh.

I'm not believing a god damn word he's saying.

"Seriously? You think I'm going to believe you. What the h-" I started saying but was cut off by Stephanie coming into the room.

"Guys! As entertaining this is. I have to say something" Stephanie said while looking back and forth between Harry and I.

"What! What else is there to f*cking say! Just f*cking get it over with. Might as well stab me in the heart because that is what it feels like right now!" I said to Stephanie while sitting against the wall and hiding my head in my hands.

"Bridget, Harry's not the father" Stephanie said to me and I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or not.

"That's a f*cking lie! You told me he was! Now you're saying he's not? What are you trying to do to me? I'm so confused!!!! I just want the damn truth! Is that so much to ask for?" I said to Stephanie while looking up at her.

She almost looked sad. Hah, That can't be true. She loves to ruin my life. And so far she's doing a very good job at it.

"Bridget, I'm serious. He's not the father. I only said that because I thought you'd believe me and leave Harry alone. Than I could have him all to myself. And in all honestly I thought Harry was just using you. But maybe he's not" Stephanie said to me while sitting down beside me.

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I asked her confused.

"I'm not. I'm just telling you he's not the father so it's one less thing for you two to argue about because I got a damn headache. Now I'd appreciate it if you get the hell out of my house now" Stephanie said the last part while giving me a fake smile.

I gave her a fake smile back than said.

"K than" I than got up off the floor and walked to the door and walked out not bothering to wait for Harry.

I'm glad he's not the father of her child but I'm still pissed off that he slept with her.

*Harry's Pov*

As I was walking to the door Stephanie spoke up.

"Harry, Here's your money. Remember our deal?" She said while smirking.

I turned around and walked over to her and grabbed the money.

"Thanks. And yes I remember. Jeez you keep reminding me" I said to her as I walked to the door.

"And remember, Try to keep it a secret from Bridget. She doesn't need to know" Stephanie said and I could tell she was smirking.

"Yea, yea whatever!" I said to her as I walked out of the house.

I hate the deal Stephanie and me made but I have no choice. She's freaking rich and I need the money.

As I got in my truck my phone started ringing.

I quickly answered it not even bothering to see who was calling.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Harry? Bud it's really you!" The person on the other line said.

I was trying to think of who that sounded like.

Dan! It was him. He was one of the lads I used to hangout with that went to college.

He was also one of the guys that got me playing the 'game'.

"Yea, It's me. How's it going Dan?" I asked him while starting my truck up.

"Good, Haven't talked to you for a while! We need to hangout soon and call up Nick and Jai. I'm sure they miss yah to!" Dan said the last part while laughing.

I laughed to. Nick and Jai were the other guys that I hung out with, And the other two that got me playing the 'game'. All three of them did.

"Yea, Sure. Well I have to go now. I have some stuff to do. Just call me when you want to meet up again. Bye!" I said quickly while hanging up.

Now, I have to look for Bridget and hopefully she's still not mad at me.

Well she can't be, I mean she found out I'm not the father of Stephanies child and in all honeslty Stephanie is not even pregnant. She said that to Bridget to get her mad. And it sure as hell worked.

*Bridget's Pov*

As I was walking home I seen Liam walking in my direction.

I quickly looked down as I passed him hoping that he wouldn't know it's me but unfortunately he did.

"Bridget?" He said as he turned around and started walking with me.

"Liam just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you right now" I said as I started walking faster trying to get away from him.

"Bridget what's wrong? What did I do?" Liam said as he grabbed my arm and turning me to face him.

"Why don't you go ask Stephanie?!" I said while getting out of his grip and walking again.

"Shit" I heard him say.

"Listen Bridget I do really like you. I only agreed to Stephanies plan to get you to stay away from Harry, Because you don't want to get involved with him. Like I said before, He's only going to use you. I just don't want you to get a broken heart because of him" Liam said while walking up to me again.

That's when I lost it. I started crying and I don't know why.

I want to say because of Harry but that just sounds stupid because me and him aren't even dating.

"Come here" Liam said while opening his arms.

I quickly ran into his arms and started crying more.

I really was falling hard for Harry, But he only see's me as another target in his 'game'.

F*ck that god damn game. Look where it got us now?!

"Bridget?" I heard someone say behind me.

I knew that voice.

Shit he shows up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
91.5K 419 17
Ran out of stories to read? Then check out the books that I recommend because they're -in my opinion- the best Harry fanfics ever. I hope you enjoy t...
564K 26.3K 50
Secrets. It was a fairly simple topic that provided a broad spectrum of opportunity. It was a subject that could be taken in a million different ways...
7.9M 235K 67
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY READ THE REVISED VERSION OF THIS BOOK! Blair Price struggles with a lot of things in her life, such as her mot...