Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapitre 6.

17.4K 416 42
By DaliaEllz

I fucking hate Melanie at this very moment.

I am at her house since the last thing that I want to is go to my father's and I visited my mother. But right now we are going through clothes for the damn date I didn't even want to go on.

Right now I am sitting on her bed as she throws a bunch of clothes at me. I really hate trying clothes on. So as I am about to change into the fifth outfit of the night I hear the door knock.

"Come in!" Melanie says.

At that, Jordan comes in as I finish putting on the final outfit.

"The last time I ever fucking make you pick my damn outfits." I mutter under my breath and then look at Jordan, "Hey Jordan what's up?" I ask him as he sits on a chair.

"Nothing really I wanted to ask you something about your sister though..."

"And what might that be?"

"Well... What does she think about me because ever since that kiss she hasn't talked to me."

"Wait did you say anything to her after?" I ask.

"Well no but neith-"

"Boy it does not matter you have to be the one who talks to her after the kiss. Now I bet she thinks you don't like her."

"Wait what? This is complicated. So I had to talk to her?"

"Yes and maybe asking her out would be good too.Like what did you think that she would talk to you."

I sighs and nods his head.

"How long have you known my sister and that's what you think... You know what get up and go call her." I say shooing her out the room as he does what I say and closes the door behind him.

Melanie and I look at each other and smile.

"Tati you have like 10 minutes hurry up."

So in record time I get ready. Since I am wearing some grey skinny jeans with a simple  v-neck t-shirt a blazer and some heels with a necklace some earrings and a bracelet.

Since I gave Deon my mom's adress I am waiting downstairs for him in front of the apartement playing with my phone.  

About 45 minutes later Deon comes and I am seriously pissed. Like damn I'm here looking all good and this boy is late one and I am hungry and cold. 

When he comes out of the car though he looks good but that is besides the point. I am angry. So when he gets out of the car wearing some nice dark washed jeans and a white button up shirt with a stud in his ear I really don't care.

"You're late." I say when he comes close to me.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry." He says as he leads me to the car and lets me in.

Well you could have called you know. I think but don't say because I know for a damn fact I'll be instigating something.

And with that nice start we start driving.

**** 1 hour later***

"So why did you ask me out?" I ask as we both eat our food.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean mister I don't date black girls."

"Well I don't know there's something that just pushed me to ask you out I guess. You know there's something special or something..." He says trailing off as he eats his food.

Up to date this date is pretty well interesting we've been talking. But I'm still mad about the late thing though but whatever. So we have been eating at a restaurant or whatever and since he was late it's his treat so I've been eating... It's a Chinese buffet anyhow.

Anyways since it's a damn school night I have to be going soon. My father is going to flip when I get home.

So after a few more minutes of joking around we finally head home and he gives me a ride to my house. When we get there he looks at me.

"Soo do I do the gentleman thing and walk you to the door?" He asks.

"Well yeah." I say and smile.

He nods and gets out of the car and I do the same walking to the door with him and then knock on the door since I don't have a key. While we wait, Deon is just there standing there beside me waiting.

"So I had fun."

"Yeah me too... Despite the you being late thing." I say.

"Sorry about that again. Something came up."

"Well you know you could have called."

" I forgot,"

"How can you forget you have a date on a Wednesday... Not many people forget that."

"Whatever Tatianna... Is this going to end up with argument because I actually wanted this to end well."

"Yeah same her... Sorry I snapped I guess." I say and look down at my feet.

After a few minutes the door opens and thank goodness it's Serenity and she looks happy, Jordan must have called her.

"Well bye," I say as I look up at him.

As I look up at him he leans in for a kiss but I turn my head so he gets my cheek instead.

He looks at me, "Bye Tatianna" He says as I head inside closing the door and locking it.

"So how was it?" Serenity asks.

"Well there was food and yeah..."

"You know that dosen't give me much."

"He was late." I say simply and Serenity nods her head and I go to bed.

****Morning****

Same morning routine every damn morning.

This morning I am at school wearing some boyfriend jeans and a long sleeved black top.

The morning seemed routine. Nothing really happened.

But then lunch happened and this shit pissed me off.

Melanie and I are just sitting you know being chill and eating and laughing. Doing what you normally do at lunch.

That is until I hear Deon come sit where we were sitting.

"Hey Deon" we both say smiling.

"Hey Mel." He says as he looks at Melanie and then he looks at me but instead of greeting me normally as with my name. He called me boo!

When he said that I think I choked on my drink a little. 

"What the hell did you call me?" I asked.

He looks at me confused, "What can't I call my girl boo?"

"You're what now. Yo that was one date and you didn't even ask me shit." 

Melanie being the good friend she is is simply sitting there looking at us.

"I asked you out didn't I?"

"Yeah but-"

I am cut short. Because Deon presses his lips firmly against mine. 

In the cafeteria.

For the entire student body to see. 

So I break the kiss and bring him outside. By now I am pissed and Mel knows this. You can't just kiss a girl without permission that is some bullshit.

So when we are in the isolated hallways I pin Deon on the wall and do what I do best. I puch him square in the jaw. I don't stop there I punch him in the eye as well.

"Deon what the fuck was that."

He groans in pain and looks at me.

"Never fucking touch me without permission and in no way am I your boo." I say as the bell rings. I then head to class absolutely pissed.

When I am in English class people know better than to look at me.

I am about to sit in my seat when I am greeted with a smirk.

"What the hell do you want white boy?" 

"Nothing really why do you ask?"

"I don't know maybe because you are currently sitting in my seat."

"Well don't see your name on it" He says with a smile.

"Arrogant bastard" I say and sit in the next open seat in front of him.

When the bell rings Ms.Maine comes in and starts with the lesson. 

In the middle of the lesson the door opens and Deon comes in holding ice to his face. Mist of the class gasps while I smirk.

I look at him giving him a look that means Thay's what you get. As he  sits in the far back of the class.

I guess Caleb or whatever must have seen it because he starts laughing a bit and leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You must pack one hell of a punch."

"I have no clue what you're talking about white boy."

"Yeah you do..." He says as he looks back at Deon with a smirk.

"Caleb and Tatianna"

What?

"We've been assigned a project together" Caleb says.

"Oh yay!" I say sarcastically.

Why me....

******Yeah that was chapter 6 :) Please Vote Comment and Fan and whanot... And yeah thank you :)********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9.8K 25
They say that the heat of the barrel comes from the kinetic friction between the bullet and the inside of the bore. And if handled improperly, you ge...
15.5K 2.1K 54
All the sister wants is hair. Please find the extended Summary inside.
16.7M 644K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.6M 60.6K 83
"I dont care what your color is baby all I want is you" Mareo says. Diamond Lane is new to the country and what she doesnt know is that she will ha...