Attachment (AKA: Tamaki's Sis...

By heck-boi

Title Credit: @ Listen idk where the hell this story is going to go, it wasn't even going to be Oc x Kyoya, i... More

The Start of it All
Getting to Know Her
The Sleep Over
An Engagement
Dinner with His Family
Break Up and the Resort
Movie Night
The Beach
Lobelia Girl's Academy
A Day with Haruhi
Nekozawa
Cavities and Dead Mothers
To Hell With the School Newspaper
Alone Time
Grandmother
A Birthday Party
Summer in Karuizawa Part One
Summer in Karuizawa Part Two
Summer in Karuizawa Part Three - Stormy Days
A Day Out With The Bois (And A Dog)
Walk Around The Park
First Day Back And French Lessons
Yeah, A Bitch Beat Me Up
Ditching the Host Club + Chika
Lobellia Girl's Academy
Sick
Sick Pt. 2
A/N
A/N

The Stuffed Bunny

2.5K 85 36
By heck-boi

A/N: So tell me in the comments if you guys like Kyosanna or Roya better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV

I run up the steps to school. I'm not wearing my school uniform, but instead a Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil Christmas jumper (sweater) and black ripped jeans with my converses.

"Rosey, calm down." Kyoya says chuckling.

"Are you kidding me?! Christmas is only 10 days away! I love Christmas!" I say smiling widely.

"Don't forget that the host club is open today and that's a half day." He says.

"M'kay." I say and kiss him quickly before we both head to class. It's been a couple weeks and Tamaki is still mad at me, in fact he stopped talking to me. I walk into class, sitting in the back and listen to music, only to have it stolen away from me by those devilish twins.

"No! Give it back!" I say.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Hikaru asks.

"On the days leading up to Christmas I wear my 10 Christmas jumpers. Now give me back my phone before I rip your heads off!" I say. 

"Aw, come on Rose! How could you be so mean when you look so cute?" Kaoru says hugging me.

"I'm not cute! I'm the queen of hell! I'm a bad ass bitch that is not to be reckoned with!" I say.

"Adorable." Hikaru says hugging me as well.

"Noooooo! I can't be adorable!" I say pouting. I see Hirohito, he goes by Hiro though. We're friends, he sometimes visits me as a customer in the host club.

"Hiro! Heeeellllllpppp!" I say and he looks over and I can tell he's stifling a smile. He walks over to us and I pout.

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaase?" I ask him. He looks at Hikaru and Kaoru and they sigh letting go of me. I get up hugging Hiro.

"Thank you Hiro!" I say and he chuckles, patting my head.

"Are those twins being mean to you again?" He asks jokingly and I nod looking up at him, he's a good 6 inches taller than me.

"They stole my phone!" I say.

"Why it's sitting on your desk." He says.

"What it is?!" I ask and spin around and it's sitting on my desk.

"I hate you 2." I say to Hikaru and Kaoru, sitting down at my desk and slipping my phone into my back pocket.

"So are you and Tamaki going to have a Christmas party? There was one last year." Hikaru asks.

"Oh, um, I-I don't know... Tamaki hasn't said anything to me about a party." I say.

"Oh, well Kyoya is sure to know, he always does." Koaru says with a shrug.

"Yeah." I say and lay my head down on the desk.

"Something wrong?" Hiro asks. 

"No, I just didn't sleep well last night." I say.

"Okay." Hiro says and walks to his seat.

"You sure you're okay?" Koaru asks me sounding a bit concerned.

I lift me head and smile. "Yeah, I'm sure Koaru. God, don't be so worried."

"Okay." He says and takes his seat on the left of me. I lay my head back down with a sigh. My head is killing me, Tamaki hates me, I'm depressed and I'm my anxiety is so high I can't tell Kyoya. MERRY MOTHER FUCKING CHRISTMAS.  Shoot me, someone. Please.

"Rose?" Hikaru says.

"Hmm." I say.

"Class is over." Koaru says. I lift my head and realize we're the only ones left. I must have fallen asleep.

"Oh, sorry. I fell asleep." I say and grab my bag, stand up and walk out.

"You never fall asleep though." Hikaru points out.

"That's why you're at the top of our class." Koaru adds.

"Yeah, even with all of your activities. Host club, strings club, soccer, your band, your relationship, the community service you do and your job plus you keep up with your homework, get a good nights sleep, eat healthy and are perfectly happy. Did something change?" Hikaru asks.

"Of course not. Why would you thing something changed? " I ask.

"You've just been really out of it the past month. You've been leaving early from host club and you don't eve go to strings club anymore, you quite the soccer team and your band and I'm pretty sure you stopped doing community service, your grades have dropped a bit and you don't seem to be as happy all the time." Koaru says and I sigh.

"Well I can't do everything. I'm only human." I say.

"But you're like a superhuman, you can handle anything." Hikaru says.

"Don't be silly. I'm just an ordinary person. I believe you've forgotten I'm just a 13 year old girl, who is just a little smarter than everyone else my age. I'm no superhuman. I'm normal. And I can only handle so much stress, so excuse me for being normal!" I say and walk away from the 2.

Koaru's POV

"-so excuse me for being normal!" Rose says and walks away from is quickly, leaving the 2 of us just standing there shocked. She hasn't yelled since, well since Kyoya asked about her sister. She doesn't yell, she doesn't get upset like that.

"What's wrong with Rose?" Hikaru asks.

"I'm not sure." I say

"Let's ask Kyoya." We say in unison and walk to the club room.

"Kyoya, do you know what's wrong with Rose?" Hikaru asks.

"Nothing. What do you mean?" He asks confused.

"You mean you haven't noticed?" I start.

"She's been really different the last month. We thing something's wrong." Hikaru finishes.

"She's fine. I was talking to her just this morning and she sounded perfectly happy." He says.

"Hasn't Rose taught you anything?" Hikaru asks.

"You can say anything, but watch how someone acts. Even the small things. The small things matter the most." I say.

"I do pay attention. She's fine, plus she would tell me if something was wrong." He say very matter-of-factly. The door opens and in walks Rose herself, but she's holding a white stuffed bunny and reading a card.

"What's that?" Kyoya asks her.

"A stuffed bunny. I found it in my locker."

"What's the note say?" Hikaru asks.

"We sometimes get so busy that we may not make a fuss about about the ones we care for and mean so much to us but you can be sure you're thought about and loved a whole lot too. Because there could never be anyone more dear than you." She reads and looks at Kyoya.

"Is this from you?" She asks him.

"No." He says.

"Ohhhh, looks like little Rosey has an admirer!" I say.

"Shut up." She says a bit harshly. She goes and sits on a couch with a slight frown on her face, clearly thinking of who it could be from. Tamaki walks in and she looks up, but looks away when she realizes it's him.

"What's up with you and Rose?" Hikaru asks Tamaki.

"Nothing." He say and we both shrug. 

Rose's POV

Honey walks over to me, smiling and holding Usa-chan.

"You look tired. Wanna take a nap?" He asks.

"No, I'm fine Honey." I say and try to force back a yawn, but fail.

"You should take a nap Rose-chan." He says and takes my hand and walks me over to the couch/bed he takes his nap on.

"Honey, really, I'm fine." I say. He just giggles and shakes his head.

"Time for you to take a nap Rose-chan!" He says and I sigh.

"Fine..." I say and lay down and he pulls the blanket over me. "Thanks Honey." 

"No problem Rose-chan. You need to take better care of yourself though!" He says.

"I'll try."

"Good. Now get some rest!" He says and kisses my forehead and walks away. I close my eyes and feel myself being pulled into a deep sleep. Maybe it will be so deep, I won't wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 49 20
Takahiro Ootori, younger twin brother of Kyoya Ootori. You two were two peas in a pod, but two years before the main story you were sent to your Aunt...
4.2K 184 22
Tamaki has merely a month to marry someone or his father will send him to America in an arranged marriage; but when Tamaki's plan to marry falls apar...
13.1K 266 16
A messed-up love story between two childhood sweethearts. What will happen to this duo? Would the duo make up? We'll see what fate decides... (Kyoy...
280 3 7
A book entirely dedicated to various OHSHC males x OC or (Y/N) readers. Will range between She/Her or They/Them pronouns All rights for Ouran High S...