The New Beta(Liam Dunbar Fanf...

By Teenwolfmccallpack

Alyssa McCall is Scott McCall's little sister. You know, the True Alpha who is always running into trouble? W... More

The Dark Moon(pt.1)
The Dark Moon(pt.2)
117(pt.1)
117(pt.2)
Muted(pt.1)
Muted(pt.2)
The Benefactor(pt.1)
The Benefactor(pt.2)
I.E.D.(pt.1)
I.E.D.(pt.2)
Orphaned(pt.1)
Orphaned(pt.2)
Another Day(bonus chapter pt.1)
Another Day(bonus chapter pt.2)
Weaponized(pt.1)
Authors Note :(
Weponized(pt.2)
Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.1)
Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.2)
Pain and Forgiveness(bonus chapter)
Author's Note
A Bit of Love
FANTASTIC NEWS
Exposed Myself(NEW CHAPTER SOON BTW)
~I'm Alive Guys~

Stuck In Between(bonus chapter pt.3)

2.7K 57 49
By Teenwolfmccallpack

ALYSSA POV
I woke up with my arms still tightly wound around Liam's waist, head resting on his chest as I was awkwardly curled in on his left side. I yawned lightly, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"You yawn like a kitten," Liam laughed and I glared at him before glancing at the tv screen, noticing the split screen black ops match going on.

"He's not kidding, you really do," Mason butted in, and I looked over at him as he glanced at me with a wide grin to which I rolled my eyes at.

"Grr, whatever. How long was I out for?," I asked, yawning again, letting go of Liam, making him pout adorably.

"About an hour and a half, kitten," Liam replied, keeping his eyes on the tv screen, a smirk appearing on his face. "And I'm not adorable. If anything I'm sexy."

"Eh," I joked.
"Really, now I'm kitten?," I questioned out loud with a giggle.

"Whatever pleases you, kitten," Liam thought.
"Why yes, yes you are."

I pouted. "So what's the score now? And what game mode are you doing?"

"Liam's team is winning by 15," Mason grumbled. "And we are doing Kill Confirmed."

"I told you not to loose too bad. And dude, that's like my favorite game mode! We're doing a three-way game again after Liam beats you, then I'm gonna destroy the both of you." I bounced up and down excitedly, laughing a little bit. They both stared at me like I was crazy, but I just smiled bigger in response and kept bouncing.

"Lyss, calm down," Liam laughed.

"No, I am too ready to cream both of you!"

"No you wo- Damn it!," Mason shouted, groaning. "Liam won."

"Yes, now I get to play!" I bounced even more as Liam got up and grabbed a third controller. He handed it to me, but gripped onto it tighter as I tried to grab it from him and I pouted again. "Can I have it please?"

"Sure, if I can get a kiss in return," he smiled with a bright glint in his eye.

"Hmm," I pretended to think, and began stroking my invisible beard. I grinned then quickly shot up to sit on my knees and slammed my lips onto his, our mouths moving together passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck, curling my fingers into his chocolate brown locks, tugging lightly on his hair, causing him to give off a low, throaty moan. He set the controller behind me on the bed before resting his hands on my hips and gently pushing me onto my back to which I happily obliged. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him, moaning in the back of my throat as his tongue collided with mine, and instantly battling for dominance. A loud coughing had us breaking apart, breathing heavily as we looked at the source of the sound.

"That was hot, it really was, but can we please not have sex in front of Mason?," Mason joked, trying to hide his amusement as he raised one of his eyebrows, but a small smile broke through. My face went beet red and I tried hiding my face in Liam's chest.

"He started it," I mumbled in embarrassment, pushing Liam off of me and grabbing my controller while keeping my head down so my hair would cover my face.

I felt fingers lightly grip my chin as the person forced me to look upwards.
"Lyss," Liam murmured. "He's just goofing around."

"I know, but it's kinda embarrassing that we were ready to freaking jump each others bones in front of our friend! Twice today!," I thought over to him as I gazed into his ocean blue eyes.

"Well we didn't though, so hey! And he did barge in the first time," Liam shot back, grinning, as he tried to keep from laughing.

I laughed mentally, also trying to keep the laughs from actually breaking free. I bit my lip, smiling at my amazing boyfriend and after a second, the moment was cut short.

"We ready to play?"

I looked over at Mason and nodded, then began bouncing up and down again. I felt Liam move from his position to the right of me on the bed to behind me, putting his legs on both sides of me and his arms around me, his controller in his hand. I grinned widely, leaning back against Liam's chest, hitting start and we all prepared for battle.
------------------------------------------------------
We had been playing for just over an hour, and I have won almost every single match. Although, Liam had beat me three times much to my dismay.

"BOOM," I shouted, throwing my controller on the empty bed in front of me. "I won again!"

"Argh, you suck," Mason groaned and I looked over as he laid back onto the bed, throwing the controller over his head where it landed on a pillow. I grinned widely at him when he looked at me and he pouted in response.

I felt Liam move a little bit behind me before his arms encircled my waist tightly, pulling me back to lay down onto his chest. I gasped loudly at the quick movement before giggling. I started squirming, laughing loudly as Liam lightly dug his fingers into my sides, tickling me.

"L-Liam, s-stop it," I managed to gasp out between laughs. "P-please, I'm b-be-begging you-u!"

"Never!," he yelled by my ear. "This is payback for you beating us so many times!"

"M-mercy, m-mer-mercy!," I begged as Liam climbed from under me, then straddled me, continuing his vicious tickling.

"Only if you apologize for destroying us and say 'Liam is the sexiest, funniest, and best guy I have ever known','' he laughed over my squeals.

"Ne-never!"

He continued tickling my sides, but found a point near my hips that had me laughing hysterically, thrashing as hard as I could to get away.

"Ok, o-ok!," I yelled. "I-I'm s-s-sorry for des-stroying you guys!"

"And-," Liam drug out.

"And L-Liam is the s-sexiest, funn-niest, a-and bes-st guy I h-have ever-r known!"

He grinned victoriously, then got off of me. I sat up, breathing heavily, and playfully glared at my boyfriend.

"Asshat," I muttered.

"Heard that," he sang as we made eye contact, neither one of us daring to look away from the newly developed staring contest.

"You were meant to!" I stuck my tongue out at him, still staring into his eyes, moving my head closer to where our noses were touching.

"Mess with me," Liam murmured, his breath mingling with mine and I growled playfully at him, but it was low enough so only he could hear it.

All of a sudden laugh had us jerking our faces away from each other.

"Oh my god, you two!," Mason laughed.

I looked at Liam in confusion.
"Um, what?"

"You are just great together!," he exclaimed. "But you also remind me about my tragic love life."

"Um, okay?," I questioned, drawing out the a.
"Thank you?"

Mason sighed. "As much fun as this has been, I should probably get home, I still have homework to do."

"Ew homework," I mumbled, scrunching my nose up. Liam got up off the bed as Mason stood up and gave him a bro hug. I smiled before standing up and giving Mason a hug as well. I sat back down on the bed afterwards and waved to him with a smile on my face. "Bye Mase!"

"See you tomorrow guys! Have safe sex! Use protection!," Mason laughed but booked it when I stood back up.

"I'm gonna freaking-"

"Kitten, chill," Liam laughed, pulling me back onto the bed to sit on his lap. "You know he's just joking. Well, mostly anyways."

"But him talking about our love life is just plain weird." I shuddered.

He laughed.

I sighed, snuggling into his chest. "So what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?"

"Hm. How about we just lay here?"

"Ye- wait, no we can't. I gotta go see my mom at some point today and I want you to come with me. I don't know how long it's going to take though."

"That's sounds good. How about you call your mom, then we can get dressed and walk to meet her."

"Okey dokey!"

I got up off the bed and grabbed my phone, quickly dialing my moms number.

Ring ring ri-

"Hello?," her voice called out.

"Hey momma!," I chirped.

"Hey baby girl! How are you?"

"I'm good, I just wanted to let you know I'm gonna come hang with you for a little bit. Oh, and Liam too!"

"Ok! I'm at home right now if you want to come here."

I hesitated. "Is Scott home?"

She sighed. "No he's not. He's over at Stiles's house."

"Ok, we'll leave in a few minutes then and then we'll be on our way. Love you mommasita, text me if Scott comes home please."

"Ok, love you too."

I hung up the phone and sighed again, setting my phone on Liam's night stand. Liam stood up and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. 

"C'mon, we have to get ready," I mumbled, but didn't move a muscle as Liam gently grazed his fingers up and down my back.

"Then you gotta move, kitten," Liam chuckled and I groaned.

"But L," I whined. "I don't wanna move."

"Don't make me dress you myself," he threatened.

I squealed and pushed myself out of his arms and he laughed. I grinned as I grabbed a sweatshirt from his closet, fingertip length shorts from my bag, and a lacy blue bra to match my underwear before running into Liam's bathroom. I slammed the door shut, then quickly changed.
------------------------------------------------------
We arrived at my moms house, and when I walked in my mom caught me in a hug.

"I missed you," she grinned when she pulled back.

"Mom, I haven't even been gone that long," I laughed.

"I know," she mumbled, pulling away. "But you left right after you had almost died, and I don't like my kids being in a fight."

"I'm sorry mom, but Scott started it," I grumbled.

"I know sweets, but you can't just leave when you get in an argument."

"Mom, it's more than that. He hurt me immensely, to the point where right now, I can't even smell his scent with out wanting to hurt him or burst into tears. It's hard to even be here right now because its all around." Liam gently put his hand on my back.

My mom sighed. "Well can you at least try to talk to him?"

"Mom, not yet. Can we just sit and talk or watch a movie or something please?"

"Sure."

We all went and sat down on the couch, and I immediately curled into Liam's side. We all talked about random things for an hour before the front door opened, causing me to tense and stop in the middle of my sentence. I looked over at the door to see Stiles standing in the doorway.

He coughed awkwardly. "Don't worry, it's just me but Scott is on his way here."

I nodded, still tense. "Well it's time for me to go. C'mon Liam." I stood up with Liam behind me.

"Don't leave just yet," she stood up.

"I'm sorry mom, but I wanna get back to Liam's place."
I gave her a hug, then shoved past Stiles, breaking into a run the second I reached the porch.

"Lyss," I heard Liam call, his footsteps echoing after me, but I didn't slow. A moment later, I felt arms wrap around me, pulling me to a stop.

"Hey, hey, hey," Liam whispered, wrapping me into a hug.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, turning around to hug him back. "I just couldn't be there when Scott got there."

"I know," he replied softly, stroking my hair. "Do you want to go back home?"
I nodded.

He let go, then grabbed my hand. We walked to his house at a leisurely pace, not in any hurry. When we got back, Liam's stepdad was home.

"Hello Dr. Geyer," I smiled.

"Hello Alyssa," he replied. "How was your day?"

"Okay, how about yours?"

"Busy. I'm actually about to go relax on the couch for a little while, do you two want to join me?"

I looked up at Liam.

"Actually dad, I think we're going to relax in my room, watch a few movies before we go to bed."

"Alright then," Dr. Geyer replied. "I'll  see you two later then."

We went to Liam's room, and I sat down on his bed as he put in a movie, then crawled onto the bed with me. "How about you get into pajamas and we can start watching the movie."

"It's only 7:03pm," I whined looking at my phone. "Wait, actually pj's sound great right now, but you have to get in yours too."

"I was planning on it," he laughed as I went into the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes, including my bra, and changed into the t-shirt and boxers that Liam had changed me into after he bathed me.

I came out and saw Liam laying on the bed in his boxers and a t-shirt like I was wearing. I crawled onto the bed and straddled him, a grin making its way to my face. I bent my head down, connecting my lips to his. We began slowly moving our lips in sync. I slid my hands down his chest as Liam wound his hands into my hair. After a few more seconds of kissing, Liam pulled away.

"We can't go any further, my dad is home," he mumbled, nuzzling his face into my neck, on the right side where my mark was. I shivered when he breath ran across it.

"I know, I know," I told him, rolling off him and curling into his side. "What movie are we gonna watch?"

"The Avengers," he told me, grinning down at me.

"Awesome," I replied with a smile on my own, pausing for a moment. "Guess what?"

"What?," he asked, his grin not leaving his face.

"I love you, forever and always my mate."

"I love you too Lyss, forever and always," he pecked me on the lips, then pressed play.

He began softly stroking my hair, as the movie began, and I pressed myself tighter against him. After a few minutes, I felt my eyes beginning to droop.
Damn, why am I so tired today?

I fought to keep my eyes open, but I was
loosing the battle. I began to drift off, and I gripped tightly onto Liam's shirt as I fell asleep.
------------------------------------------------------
Is it okay? I've kinda had writer's block and have been busy so this was hard to write..
Let me know what you think!

And I know it's been a long time since I updated/ been on and I am immensely sorry. I will try to start the next chapter tomorrow for you guys, and work a little more diligently.

I LOVE Y'ALL'S!!!!

Xoxoxo- Teenwolfmccallpack😘😘❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
660K 13.2K 25
Season 3a and 3b (Book 1) Chelsea is a werewolf who was bitten by the infamous Peter Hale and a hunter from the Argent family. She is the younger sis...
364K 7.1K 29
Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, Scott McCall and his friends begin their junior year of hig...
24K 381 13
Skye McCall is Scott's little sister, after all the supernatural things that happened in the lasts years, Her and her brother becoming werewolves the...