Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #009
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #012
CASE #013
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
CASE #020
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #025
CASE #026
CASE #027
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #024

1K 76 32
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #024

Mikage sighed, as I didn't avert my eyes away from the ceiling. I didn't move an inch ever since I woke up. I was sent to the nearest hospital merely because I fainted due to being extremely surprised.

'How long are you going to lie down, Heiwa?' he spoke.

'Until I die.' I replied.

'It's not that shocking.' He raised a brow. That did it. I quickly sat up and turned to him, furious.

'Not shocking?! How do you think it's NOT shocking when a dead man wants to marry you?!' I yelled, shaking him.

He looked away. 'Well... I hope it's not a guy who wants to marry me...'

I punched the headrest. 'I cried over him for almost a month! I suffered for 6 years! YOU, Mamura Mikage, arrested me and I was brought to the court for the charge of murder! Then my punishment is to marry Akashi Seijuurou!? He's dead for fuck's sake!' I whined.

Mikage palmed his forehead. 'You're stupid.'

'Now I'm stupid?!'

'If it has gone to that, doesn't it mean Seijuurou didn't die!?'

'But the thing is, he is dead!' I argued.

Mikage pulled his own hair in frustration. 'Holy—you're much stupider than I'd thought.'

'How am I stupid?!'

'Heiwayuki Akashi! Open your eyes! Lend your ears! Akashi Seijuurou is NOT dead!'

'Are you crazy?! He IS dead!' I screamed.

'He is NOT!' he yelled.

'Arguing with you is useless.' I frowned.

'That line is mine!' Mikage groaned. We had a staring contest for a few moments until the door opened abruptly and Towa came in.

'TOWA!' we chorused loudly and he flinched.

'W-what? You guys are scaring me.' He narrowed his eyes.

We looked at him silently. He approached us slowly. 'Are you fine now, Heiwa? Seijuurou wants to see you.' He said.

Mikage smirked. 'Told you.'

'Again?! Towa, wake up! He's dead!' I waved my hands.

Towa glanced at Mikage and understood the situation clearly. 'I get it. I'll call him here.' He smiled and exited the ward. I gaped and turned to Mikage.

He shrugged.

'I'll be going to the bathroom, wash my face, and wake up from my dream.' I said and got off the bed.

Mikage sighed. Right after, I accidentally stepped on my other foot and fell to the floor, hitting my head at the table in the process.

'Heiwa!'

-

'How long are you going to stare at my handsome face, Akashi?'

I stopped breathing and frowned. 'Why are you cosplaying as Seijuurou-Senpai?' I queried.

The red-haired man sitting cross-legged on my bed in front of me smiled. 'I'm the real deal.' He raised one hand.

I folded my arms across my chest and looked away.

'Want to test?' he asked.

I turned back at him. 'How?'

'I still remember your size.'

I choked on my breath and looked at him, eyes wide.

'B70.'

I threw a pillow at him and he caught it with one hand perfectly. 'Did you just peek at it when I was unconscious?' I asked.

'Ah, so it haven't grew.'

I clenched my fists and threw another pillow. 'You pervert!'

He dodged the other one, grabbed my wrist and leaned forward, crashing his lips onto mine. My eyes widened.

He pulled away. 'It tasted like before, didn't it?'

I stared at him in horror. 'HELP!' I screamed and pushed the emergency button by my bed.

-

TOWA REIJI

I smiled, looking at Seijuurou slumped in his seat; frustrated at the fact that Heiwayuki wouldn't acknowledge that he's still alive. Well, to me, it makes sense. She was really sad he was gone and now he made a comeback like that, she was shocked.

'You expected this to be a romantic proposal, eh Seijuurou?' I spoke.

Seijuurou chuckled audibly and looked up at me. 'You don't have to state that. It hurts right here in my heart.' He said.

I laughed softly. 'You know you're lucky she didn't move on.'

That made his smile vanished and he leaned against the seat. 'I was scared, truthfully.' He began.

'Who wouldn't?' I shrugged and took a seat beside him.

'She was different from others. I had this irritation when other males touch her. I had this amusement whenever she's angry at my perverted acts. I had this worried feeling whenever she screamed. I never thought I love her... for real.'

'So how did you figure it out?'

'I sort of did it. I don't know how, the thing just came.'

I smiled. 'Are you really sure she's the woman you want to be with until the end of your life?'

'I'm absolute, Towa, and so are my decisions.'

'You and your quote,' I muttered, shaking my head in response then turned back to him. 'If you're really sure about this, then I guess it'd be zero problem to marry her.'

'How? She pushed me away.'

I patted his shoulder. 'She's in denial state. She cried over you every night since you sort of "came back to life". She was clueless, and because you, young man, you like to flirt with other girls, she wasn't sure if you were being real.'

'Of course I was being serious when I said I want her!' he protested.

'I know. But she doesn't.'

Seijuurou pouted slightly, and I have to admit, even as a guy, I found it somehow attractive. He acts like a child, sometimes. 'Should I go meet her again? I'm afraid she'd get scared of me.' He spoke.

'As the absolute emperor Akashi Seijuurou you are, you should go.' I replied, making him chuckle.

'Thanks, Towa, I'm glad you survived.' He said and left.

Yeah, I do, too.

-

'Why am I still in the hospital, anyway?' she whined at Mamura Mikage who was reading a book.

'You're under probation, I guess.' He shrugged nonchalantly, not looking at her.

Heiwayuki rolled her eyes. 'For what?'

'Hell I'd know.' He replied.

'What is going on with my life?' she murmured and landed her head to the pillow. 'Besides, why are you with me almost all the time?' she queried.

Mikage glanced at her. 'I was told to watch over you.'

She sighed. 'I just want to go home and cuddle with Mum.'

The door opened and a redhead walked in. Akashi Seijuurou, the man who "came back to life" stopped in front of Heiwayuki. 'Come with me, young lass.' He spoke.

She frowned. 'Why should I?'

'Because,' Akashi moved towards her and grabbed her wrist roughly, pulling her up to stand. 'I say so.'

They left the ward, leaving Mikage sighing to himself. '9 years watching them together and here I am, still single.' He shook his head in dissatisfaction.

-

She winced slightly as the wind blew, and adjusted her hair. Akashi glanced at her and made up the words he wanted to say. They've been walking in the hospital's garden for some time but he hadn't said a thing.

'How's your mother, Heiwa?' he began.

'Fine as ever.' She answered.

'How about you?'

'Fine.'

'How was the lunch the hospital provided?'

'Fine, too.'

This isn't getting anywhere, Akashi told himself and cleared his throat. 'I'm sorry.' He said.

Heiwayuki halted walking and turned to him. 'Why?'

'Well... I've been such an asshole all these times.' He raised a brow, in which to her surprise, kind of attractive.

'You are.' She whispered to herself.

'So, what I'm trying to say is... I'm really sorry for running away from you. When I went up to the front to take the blow, Chief came out of nowhere and I couldn't save him in time. I knew you'd be sad. I was injured badly, and when I was told you were in a coma for a week, I decided to disappear.

'I wanted to study and prove to you that I'm capable of having you in my life, that I'm able to act as a real man for you. Well, I was confused, really. I didn't know what came over me, why I was so attached to you, why I was so worried over you and whatnot. I just want you to know—'

'Okay, stop.' Heiwayuki rose up one hand, silencing him. 'Let me clarify my case.'

Akashi watched her as she adjusted her hair, angrily scolding the wind in the progress. She has grown taller by an inch. Her hair must've grown as well but she had cut it to shoulders' length. Her hetero eyes never changed.

She looked thinner, too. He'd wondered if she managed to face off some really scary looking souls. Anyone could tell his "death" took a toll on her.

'I'm still shocked by the fact that you're alive. I still can't get over it. I guess I have to "know" you again. I actually believed that you died, anyway. I need to un-break my heart.' She giggled.

It warmed him; her giggle, her smile, and her stupid laughing face. He was glad he didn't die. 'If that's the case, shall we reenact? Let's say, this is our first meeting.' Akashi extended a hand.

She shook it. 'Name's Heiwayuki.'

'And your first name?' he tilted his head slightly.

She looked away and went silent.

'I'm a Keio University student majoring in Chemistry, and soon, Law.' She added.

'Oh?' he smirked and they started walking again.

'What's yours?' she questioned.

'I'm the Chief of Kyoto Police under the Supernatural Division.' He winked at her.

She pouted then it turned into a grimace. 'But really, you don't act like Akashi Seijuurou at all. During our first meet, you were really vicious.' She complained.

Akashi chuckled. 'Should I do just that?'

'Try me.' She grinned.

'Okay, so,' he adjusted himself. 'I've heard from Mamura Mikage. You were to about to join the Division the day you were arrested, is that so?'

'Yes.'

'Under my order, you, Heiwayuki Akashi, are now an official officer, and you shall be trained under Towa Reiji. Welcome to an eternal madness.' He said.

'Madness, my ass,' she muttered. 'I've faced madness since my first year of high school. Anyway, thank you, Chief.'

'You shall call me Akashi.' He demanded.

'What?' She shook her head. 'That'd be confusing!'

'May I ask why, Heiwayuki-san?' Akashi squinted his eyes and Heiwayuki clicked her tongue in annoyance, knowing Akashi was enjoying this game.

'Nothing, Akashi-san.' She replied and walked away.

'I expect you first thing in the morning in my office for some romantic introduction, 8am.' He said.

'My pleasure,' she glanced behind and rolled her eyes. 'Akashi-san.'

'Akashi-sama would be nicer.'

'To hell with that.'

**** WRAPPED ****

Caution: Long-ass author's note.

A/N: Nope. I'm not going to let them get married that soon. You guys—I mean, Heiwa and Seijuurou shall suffer a little bit more. But if I were to be in Heiwa's place, I don't think I'd actually marry him that soon, to be honest.

Since it has been so long, I think I'd wait for a few months. I'd get really shocked and would probably end up with a coma. HAHAH! Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope this story would be your favorite.

You don't have to vote or comment if you don't want to. At the previous chapter, I typed "Vote, comment and share" and some commented. I felt guilty because I think I forced you guys (who commented).

Well, the reason is because after the "Notice" chapter, I updated and no one commented and only a few voted so I thought everyone had left.

I was prepared to say bye-bye and make this book even more ridiculous!

Love, Ryuuki

By my leave, mortals

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...
29.5K 1K 24
*The art in my cover for Sanzu, Kakucho, Mikey and Ran aren't mine! The artist is @ruki_akashi on Twitter!* ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ Mikey isn't doing well. W...
10.9K 478 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...
149K 4.2K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...