Damaged (Harry Styles)

Par LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... Plus

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 32

61.7K 1K 66
Par LuvNutella

*Bridgets Pov*

'The father of my child is.................Harry'

Those words kept repeating in my head. I couldn't believe it. It was impossible for Harry to be the father.

He couldn't be. In order for him to be the father he would have had to sleep with her recently and he didn't do that but than again there's a lot Harry's been hiding that I don't know about.

"You're lying. Harry's not the father. He would have had to f*ck you recently which he hasn't" I said to Stephanie while glaring at her.

"What's going on?" Harry said as he walked out of the room at the end of the hallway.

When he looked at me he looked confused.

"Who's she?" Harry asked Stephanie while pointing to me.

I looked at him like he's gone mental. He doesn't know who I am?

"Oh, Her? she's your psyco ex-girlfriend. That's who she is" Stephanie said to Harry while smirking at me.

What did she just say?

"Wait what? I'm not the psyco ex-girlfriend! You are!!" I yelled to Stephanie.

"No she's not. She's my girlfriend" Harry said to me.

What the heck is going on here?

"What did you do to him?!!" I yelled at Stephanie.

She smirked at me than said to Harry.

"Babe can me and Bridget talk for a few seconds?"

"Sure" Harry said than walked into a random room. I think the living room?

"I put some memory lost stuff in his drink. That's what I did" Stephanie said like it was no big deal.

The f*ck is wrong with her?

"What the hell?!!! Why??" I said to her shocked.

"Isn't it obivious? I want him and if putting some memory lost stuff in his drink is the only way to have him than that's what I'll do"

"You do know the memory lost stuff will go away eventually right? Than what will you do?" I said to her while smirking.

"I'll just make up some stupid excuse. Do you seriously think I'm that stupid?"

"Yea. I do. And you're a terrible liar to! Saying you're pregnant. I don't believe you. You would have gotten pregnant along time ago. Do you seriously think I'm going to believe that Harry is the father of your 'child'?" I said to her while doing air quotes on the word 'child'.

"Whatever. Don't believe me. But I have a question for you. Do you remember when Harry got in a fight with Zayn?"

"Yea. He told me he got in a fight with Zayn but he didn't say why he got in a fight with him"

"Do you want to know why?" She said to me while smirking.

I don't actually want to but at the same time I want to know.

"Sure. Enlighten me with your bullshit and lies!"

"Well this isn't a lie. That night Harry was at a club. And he got very drunk. I was there to and was also drunk. Harry seen me and said he wanted to take me home. So I said yes and we went home and well you know what happend when we got home. So anyway Zayn came in on me and Harry and started yelling at Harry and that resulted in him and Harry getting into a fight. Bet yah didn't expect me to say that" She said while smirking at the end.

I let all of Stephanies word sink in. This couldn't be happening.

"You're lying. You're f*cking lying!!" I shouted at her as I tackled her to the floor.

Harry must have heard or something because he came into the room and pulled me off of Stephanie.

"Woah, Woah what's going on here?" He asked me as he looked at me than Stephanie or as I like to call her Sl*tanie. I know it's not a good name but whatever.

"Please tell me you didn't get her pregnant and that what she's saying isn't true. Please Harry!" I said to him.

*Harry's Pov*

I looked at both girls. Than all of a sudden I fell to the ground unconscious again.

*30-40 Minutes Later*

I woke up and realized I was laying on the floor.

Where the heck am I? Where's Bridget!?!

Shit, She's probably pissed at me still.

I just hope she doesn't find out about what me and Stephanie did.

She knows I got in a fight with Zayn but she doesn't know why and I hope to god she doesn't find out! She'll hate me more if she does find out.

I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing or in this case who I was doing.

I looked around me and noticed I was in someones house.

Who's house is this?

"He's awake!!!" I heard someone say behind me. I quickly got up off the floor and looked behind me where I seen Bridget.

I don't know what made me do it but I quickly ran over to Bridget and lifted her off the ground and hugged her.

"I'm sooooooo sorry about Stephanie babe. I didn't mean to date her in the past. Or f*ck her. Please don't stay mad at me!" I said to her while I hugged her tighter.

She giggled than spoke up.

"I see you have your memory back. Now would you mind putting me back on the ground. I have a fear of heights" Bridget said while blushing.

She looked so cute when she did that.

I quickly put her back on the ground but kept hugging her.

"Don't think I'm letting you off the hook. We have some disscusing to do. And it's not about you and Stephanie in the past. It's something else I found out that I'm not to happy about" Bridget said dead serious.

I gulped.

What did she find out that she's not to happ- Shit. I think I know what she found out.

And I was hoping she never would.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
26.4K 551 9
Finney and Robin get kidnapped by the grabber and they both soon find out about each others secrets. Will they find a way out and accept each other o...
91.5K 419 17
Ran out of stories to read? Then check out the books that I recommend because they're -in my opinion- the best Harry fanfics ever. I hope you enjoy t...