The Gravano's

AmazingDaydreamer

F**k stress is defined as an emotional turmoil a woman goes through from lack of orgasms, according to Alex G... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him
Alex's POV Day 2
Sequel???

Chapter 12

26.8K 1K 73
AmazingDaydreamer

"Yoohoo earth to Alex". Geneveive shouted over at him as she and her two guard dogs stood to leave with my laptop in hand, well let's just as that to the list of expenses.

"Take this shit off of her". Alex said, surprisingly, liar liar, how does he sit with enflamed pants?.

"What's the fun in that?, don't you wanna see the fireworks with the blood and pieces of heart and chunks flying everywhere?... No?.. You've really lost your wild side, you use to love to make me explode". She said, no one asked her though but I guess this crazy bitch loves to talk.

"Can you shut her the fuck up?, I don't know how the fuck Alex put up with you without strangling the fuck out of your skinny little neck". Joey was the one to shout looking like he was about to run over there and complete the action himself.

"He strangled me alright". She added making us all cringe.

I looked down at the timer on the bomb and it said 1:02 and continued counting down. "You got what you wanted please just take this off of me".I pleaded, why should I be there casualty to Alex's lies.

"Actually I'm not really to fond of the idea you sleeping with my Alex-". She glared at me.

"I'm not your fucking Alex!". The son of a bitch finally said.

Genevieve pouted.

This is the most awkward way to die. "Look I don't want him if you think that's what this is, in fact you can take him with you". Yup just like that, there weren't any strings attached anyway.

"Well I already have the billions so how about a kiss instead". She said blowing one at him as she and the men who were pointing their guns at us left the room.

Joey dropped to the floor next to me checking the bomb out and when the other asshole decided to come over to i almost bit his head off. "Don't even think about coming next to me, I've never hated someone so much in my life, 'fuck them till the trust you'?, fuck you asshole!".

"Don't listen to that crazy bitch it was never like that -". Alex said trying to reason with me, well it was too late for that! I'm upset!.

"Bullshit!, this entire time you were looking for that money well guess what asshole you can fucking have it because that wasn't my laptop". I shouted at him.

I felt Joey's movements stop.

" Really?". Joey asked looking up at me.

"Get this thing off me Joey and I'll tell you where it is but not him, in fact I can't stand to look at his stupid lying face any longer tell him to go stand outside the door or something".

"You need to give me a chance to explain to you and be you have to be out of your pretty little mind to think I'm leaving-". Alex said

"Joey, please". I begged.

He looked over at his brother and gave him a look, they both stared at each other in some silent understanding before I heard Alex walking out with a stream of curses and slamming the door way to loudly. I have neighbors!.

"You know what you're doing right?". I asked him, my body was shaking with fright, each wire he touched made me think the bomb would go off.

" Know about them?, sweetheart I fucking build these, I've blown up a few hostages shit gets messy". He grinned.

I glanced down at him, the fact that he was excited about this was bewildering.

"Why didn't you guys just come out and tell me". I asked him.

"Consider yourself one of the lucky ones we don't usually get so comfortable around a pawn and in case you're wondering what that is it's what your boss used you as to launder his money". Joey clarified. "This was all your bosses idea, it's what he does."

"What?, You expect me to believe that especially when he's dead and can't defend himself."

"It's not just you, every single one of them but-". He stopped as he cut two more wires. " He fucked up with this last deal". Joey said.

He cut another wire and the timer started to sped up. "The fuck?". He cursed.

"Joey?". Oh god, I'm going to be pasta sauce.

"Bitch is crafty gotta give it to her". He said smiling at the timer given the fact that it was still counting down quicker.

"Make it stop!". I said.

" That's the idea ". He replied.

"Holy shit". I said glancing at the timer.

The timer was counting down from ten when he cut another wire and it stopped right on two seconds. "Oh my god". I let out a deep breath.

He removed the bomb then cut the straps and the ropes off me and I stood wiping the tears that shed from the intensity of what almost was. I pulled him in for a hug surprising him. "Thank you, even though I wanna kick you and your brothers balls out but you just saved my life so I'll do it another time".

"Thanks for the heads up". Joey said as he moved away looking guarded.

When the front door opened I could feel his hard eyes on my back, probably wondering what the hell all this hugging shit is about.

" Alright, let's go get the laptop so you guys can get the hell out of my life for good". I said, this time it's gonna be for good, in done with this Alex Gravano thing.

"If only it were so simple, once those bounty hunters notice there's nothing on there they'll be back". Joey said looking worried. "Brace for a war doll."

" And when they do I'll just give them the address to your place where you all can work out that shit". I said confidently.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was already one in the morning when we got to Sue's house the thick air in the car made the time seem like it was going in slow motion,  I shot down any potential attempt Alex made to talk to me, the only time we ever want to explain is when the truth's been revealed and the sad reality that follows with it is that I hate that I actually felt something deep towards him or maybe even more, but what good is that anyway now that I know it was all an act for him he's still feeling something for her why else would he lie about her being alive.

"Anneliese". I heard him say my name as I stormed out of the car and ran up the steps to Sue's place.

When she finally opened the door in all her sleepy glory I rushed in looking for the laptop, get bunny patterned PJs were something to discuss another time.

"Are you on some new type of medication?". She asked her sleep ridden voice evident.

"No but I'm going to need one" I said.

"And you brought company". She replied groggy.

I went into the bedroom and got my laptop, I powered it on looking and entered the password.

Damn it I have some really nice vacation pictures on here and not to mention my illegal stash of movies. Life is a cruel mistress when she wants to be.

I emerged and walked past everyone over to where Joey was standing, I could Alex's eyes at the side of my face clearly pissed that I didn't just give it to him instead.

Joey smiled and handed it over to Alex. "He's the computer geek doll, you should know that." He said.

"Really? I should know alot of things but people tend to lie you about dead girlfriends and all that mess." I said more to myself but I could feel Alex's glare.

He set it down on the table and opened up the website we usually use on work when updating a new case file I thought he would ask me for my password but he did the opposite, his fingers typing mad fast going into sections of this sight that are restricted, he opened up a page called Employee's Expenditure, there were names of former case files and how much money I spent on them during the course, it even had an employee allowance, he clicked on his file name which was level five, it said i used two million on security details, food and necessities, a new car and a boat load of other shit.

"When the fuck did I do all of this?". If I knew I had two million at my disposal I would of been doing life a whole lot differently.

" You didn't, that two million you see there your boss wired it already to us-". Joey explained.

"Then why the fuck are you still after me?". I asked.

" The 100 million". Alex was the one to say.

"Which you can clearly see i don't have". I shot back.

"But you do have it, that Antonio Vega case you got that's how much that shit was worth, the money should've been in the apartment it was too much to wire so he made it out in a check -".

"Wait is that why you tried to break in the apartment?, you were looking for a check!, I knew something was up with you, damn it I can't believe I..." Wow, I had all that money so close to me yet I've never seen the back of a single dollar bill.

"So what now?".I asked.

" Well, there's a hundred million up for grabs somewhere-".

"And I don't want to be a part of that". I clasped my hands together. "If that'll be all you can both leave now". I said standing.

Alex turned to look at me, dark eyes that held so much lies and deceit made me want to stab them out. "We can't do that". He said.

"Joey we made a deal I got you the stupid laptop which you can keep, but you said you would leave me the heck alone-". I said to Joey because Alex is not worth my time right now.

"We haven't gotten the money". Joey said.

"How the fuck is that my problem?". I almost shouted.

"Those guys are gonna come back-".

"Oh just fucking great!". I said.

" What are you guys even talking about?". Suzanna said. She fell asleep during most of the conversation.

"You need to think, there must be something your boss must've said to you anything small -". Joey asked.

" I would've have certainly remember him mentioning 100 million".

"He wouldn't have said that -". Alex interjected.

" Well then tell me what he would've said so i could remember!". I shouted at him.

"How the fuck would I know". He said equally angry.

I pulled my hair. "You're driving me to murder!". I said clenching my fists.

" Would you two just get a room already". Joey said earning him a death glare.

"Still not getting what's going on here". Suzanna interjected again.

Joey came over to me."I don't want to pressure you sweetheart but just anything -".

"I already told you i don't know-". I said trying to think about just about anything.

"Did he give you anything?, a file?, a letter?, anything?". Joey said.

" I just told you..... Well he did give me a package that day he was killed but that had nothing to -". Before the words were even finished I was cut off.

"Where is it?". Alex was the one to ask.

"At home where else?, but that has nothing to do with this it was some papers from a law firm".

Joey didn't wait for me to finish as he walked out the door and headed towards the car, Alex however stood and waited for me giving me that look that says 'we need to talk' like hell we do.

"So what was the plan find the money then kill me?". I asked him.

He rolled his eyes, seriously, rolled them. "And I'm the childish one right?". I said at his expression.

"Look if we wanted to kill you that would have been done already-". He replied.

" Like you killed the judge?, let me guess she was a part of this treasure hunt to?". I said like I was piecing together a murder investigation.

"Yes, but she fucked up I already told you that -". He said coming a little too close to me.

"How?".

"She overstepped her line, she sends the prisoners, we use them she gets her cut-". He said breaking it down as much as the could for me.

" Wait a sec, let me get this straight you mean she sends innocent men to jail?, so that guy Antonio he was innocent?". I asked, I felt my temper rising.

"Yes". Was his reply, like it was no problem at all.

" That's fucked up, I mean seriously that's the most inhumane thing I've ever heard and all for money?, you people are sick!". I feel disgusted at this very second.

"Just part of the job doll face". His voice was cool and chill like this was just all business and what they usually do.

I scoffed remembering the  conversation I had with Antonio he said they were fucking him over he said they were setting him up and it looks like it was all true. Fuck! I'm just as guilty in this as them.

" Did you ask my boss to move me to level five?".

"No, we needed someone new to rake in the big stuff so he chose you".

And meeting you was just a coincidence..... Nothing special....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Here". I handed them the envelope the package was in and sure enough when Alex stuck his hand into it at the bottom folded neatly was check for twenty billion. Joey took his phone out and called someone then shut it off quickly.

" We got some heat, those rats with guns are coming back" he said.

"We need to move quick".

The second we got into the carpark shots started going off, the fact that Joey had a smile on his face as he took out a pistol was so freaking weird this man has a serious gun fetish.

Alex pushed me into the car but he stayed on the outside with his brother and two other cars as they turned my peaceful complex into a light show.

" Start the engine!". Alex shouted.

Is he talking to me?, a getaway driver?, this has to be a fucking dream. One of the cars pulled away and I took that as my cue to start the engine, the brothers both jumped in and I pulled into the street not taking my foot off the gas.

"Where to?". I asked a bit frantically.

" Our place, where else." Alex tone made me want to hit a sudden break

"I don't know the directions to their".

"Put on the GPS-".

" You know what how about I just pull over and let one of you drive".

"No!". They both shouted incoherently. " You can't stop now it's not safe".

"And letting me drive is?". Even I know I'm not good enough to drive under this type of pressure but I did anyway under the scrutiny and what not.

When I pulled into the Gravano's place I sighed a breath of relief.

They hurried me inside with the sounds of gunshot scattering in the background.

"Now what?". I've had enough for one day and i was so exhausted right now i didn't care to stay and stare at these two anymore.

"Now we get this money out of the country -".

"Well you do that in the meantime I'll take advantage of one of your guest rooms".

I felt like the walking dead right now, my eyelids were so heavy it felt like someone were pushing them down.

"Annaliese".

" Not now Alex". I'm about to die from sorry deprivation.

I felt him standing by the door and I lifted my head to look up at him. "What-do-you-want". The words came out jumbled.

"This isn't the way I wanted -".

I was aware he was talking but I fell into a deep sleep anyway.

By the time I woke I looked over at the bed side clock to see it just after nine, i rolled off the bed feeling like I just experienced a night of wild sex....

When I got to their kitchen they were both sitting there going over something on the computer.

"Have you two ever shared a girl?".

Joey started to cough and Alex eyes were furrowed in confusion.

And a laugh broke out from me. " I'm so sorry I don't know where that came from and not that I'm suggesting you share me or anything like that".

I think I dreamt it though....

"So can I leave now?, I have a life to return to-".

" Give us some time we need to make sure the place is safe -".

"Come on, you said get you the money what the hell!".

" Well then go home if you want to die then that's all on you". This was Alex's response.

Smack.

"Of course I don't want to die".

Smack

"Joey use one of those guns you make love to and get rid of those people". I said.

They both rubbed the back of their heads. " I don't make love to my guns...were you spying on me?". He asked

Even Alex had to look over at him.

"I'm giving you by the end of the day then I'm leaving". That was my final parting words.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Well it's been two days with no sign of Alex's ex psycho lover and her men.

"Miguel move over your hogging the couch-".

His eyes were glued to my television while his hand rested on my thigh skimming it.

I observed the action and pushed it away, I'm giving myself a sex diet just until I get Alex out of my system.

I got off the couch to go get a soda. "You want one?". I asked.

Before he could answer a single bullet went right through his head and into my television. I started to scream at the sight, until that scream turned into a cry.....

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Mio Re (#3) Reet

Любовные романы

2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
1.1K 19 24
Your father was an alcoholic who spent every penny earned on his drink. But he owed the mafia large sums of money, of which he could never offer...
The Mafia Queen Short_stuff95

Любовные романы

390K 9.4K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
Stolen ✔

Боевик

34.7K 576 51
Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans his family has had for generations, at...