It's Just Kisses ⇢ Isaac Lahey

By EnchantedClouds

"I don't have anyone" "You have me" Book 1 Copyright © 2016 by EnchantedClouds More

{2} I Made Friends With Criminals
{3} Mental Institution Anyone?
{4} Freaks.
{5} Prison Break
{6} Epileptic
{7} Teenage Werewolves
{8}Offerings
{9} Persuasion
{10} Bad Ice Cream Ruins It.
A U T H O R S N O T E S
{11} FLRITING??
{13} Friends and Enemies
{14} Restraining Order
{15} Rave?
{16} It's her birthday?
{17} Violent Acts.
{18} BATTLEFIELD.
{19} The Master Plan.
THE END.

{1} Best Friend

43.5K 444 406
By EnchantedClouds

{1} Best Friend

I do not possess any of the parts or storylines from Teen Wolf apart from Amelia.

I was packing all my clothes while skyping my best friends.

"God I am going to miss you" I looked up to see Ryan crying.

"Ryan, I'll miss you too more than you think" I had a crush on him since forever, but I guess it isn't going to happen.

"I get that you two are having a moment but come on Amelia I'm here to" This girl is my life, I would never imagine leaving her.

"Okay, okay Jessie I can't believe I'm leaving you, I always thought you were going to be the one leaving" It's true. I thought I'd be living in dull England forever. Jessie rolled her eyes at me.

"Hey, guys will you be coming to the airport tomorrow?" They probably will not as they have school in the morning but its worth a try.

"I can't my attendance is already below 85%" I knew she wouldn't come.

"I can, I mean I am 100% there is nothing wrong with not being in school for a day." I hoped he couldn't see the smile on my face.

"Thank you; anyways I need to go I will be sleeping now as I need to wake up at 5 am" My eyes filled up with tears, it took me ages to make friends I wonder how I will do in Beacon Hills. They said bye and I ended the Skype call. I was lying down on the bed and just slept all my suitcases were on the bed, but that didn't bother me.

The alarm had woken me up at 4:30 I had exactly half hour before we left. I quickly had a shower and got dressed. I put on my makeup and while doing it my hair dried. I had naturally straight hair. I put it in a messy bun.

5:10. What was my dad doing? I walked into his room and heard the shower. Great, he is awake. I knocked on the door, and the shower stopped.

"Dad, it's 5:10 we were supposed to leave ten minutes ago."

"I know, Ryan said he'd be here in about 10 minutes go make breakfast for yourself."

I walked out and went downstairs I grabbed a bowl and put cereal in it and poured milk I slowly ate it until you couldn't feel anything crunchy and I hadn't even eaten anything I poured it down the sink and cleaned up after myself. I heard the door bell ring. I had a huge smile on my face. I went and opened the door, and it was Ryan.

"Hey is your dad ready?" He said. Then my dad was running down the stairs while fixing his tie.

"Dad, we are not going to a meeting you don't need to wear a tie" Saying while rolling my eyes. All he did was the shrug. I went back upstairs with Ryan and carried my suitcases down. We were in complete silence.

"You'll call me right?"

"Of course, Ry I would call you daily if you wanted" If he still wants to be friends then I would call him any day.

We started taking them downstairs and put it in the back of my Audi S5. I loved this car since the day I brought it, and I will never swap this for anything.

"Dad! What's going to happen with my car is it going to stay here?" I was terrified is he trying to separate us?

"God no. I asked one of my clients they know this business that ships cars to anywhere so I signed up for it" I sighed out in relief and then I realized that Ryan was a little to quite.

"Hey, Ry you okay?" I whispered.

"Yeah of course just you know debating." Debating?

"On what."

"Nothing I'll probably tell you later" Probably? I am one of his best mates. What's going on?

I muttered "okay."

We were at the airport in an hour. We walked in, and as we were early, Dad let Ryan and me to "talk."

"Be back in an hour?" He said "At this spot Okay I'll be waiting" We both nodded and walked off.

"So where do you want to go to?" I asked

"How about the Starbucks over there?" I nodded, and we started walking over there. We sat down in a place where there was no one around.

"I need to tell you something" Is this the moment where he tells me that he likes me? I hope so. I nodded for him to continue.

"I like someone, but I'm not sure if she likes me back" Okay it's a female. I'm a female.

"Well, who is it?" I was waiting for him to say my name.

"Jessie" He likes Jessie?

"Oh, well she hasn't said told me anything about her liking you" She hasn't. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I should also tell you this because I guess I'm never actually going to get the chance to say this to you, you know face to face and all." I started off well, but I didn't know how to finish it off " well the thing is.. I just needed to tell you that. Wow, this is pretty difficult, um well... I hope you and Jessie last long in eternal happiness."

"Look I promise you, that you'll find someone perfect for yourself and that will make you smile every day."

I realized how much has changed, In one whole year, I lost a lot of people and my friendships. The people who kept saying "I'll always be here for you" ended up leaving. I guess this is how life works."

"Jessie and I will always be here for you, and we are not going to leave" That's what they all say.

"We got to go it's been an hour" We threw our finished drinks into the bin while exiting.

"Hey, dad we're back."

"Great I was calling you, but your phones off" It wasn't off.

"It wasn't off it must've been the signal."

"Flight 178 To California is now boarding," The person through the intercom said.

My dad stood up and waited for Ryan and me to say our goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you so much," He said while hugging me. I loved his hugs they were always warm, and he smelt great.

"I'll miss you too and Jessie of course."

"Call me when you land or whenever" I looked at him and nodded.

"I'll Skype you and Jess as soon as I get to the house okay?" I hugged him one last time before I knew I was going. I didn't cry because I knew that me not being there is going to make Ryan and Jess closer. Closer than I would want. I boarded the plane and that I was going to be in for eleven hours.

As I entered the aircraft, I looked for my seat number and sat down. There was a kid behind me that was quiet at the moment, but as soon as the plane took off he wouldn't stop crying, and he kept kicking my chair. I turned around and asked the mother to keep the kid from kicking my seat the least, but she blatantly ignored me. I converted to the child this time and opened my mouth to speak."Santa isn't real" This made it even worse, and the mother tried telling him otherwise. After a few minutes, the kid stopped crying and kicking my chair and went asleep.

We had landed at night, and I suddenly wished we had got the flight for the day before. I knew I had school right in the morning, but I couldn't go. We reached the house, and it was relatively large. The front of the house was filled with flowers mostly Purple Aconitum they were this blue and purple flower, and they were my favorite. My dad unlocked the door, and I went to finding my room. Everything was already here as my dad came and had everything settled.

"It's straight upstairs the second door to your left" My father screamed which probably isn't a good thing considering everyone's asleep. I walked into my room and just went on to the bed. I didn't bother looking at my room as I'll see in the morning. I don't know how I'm going to cope with school tomorrow. The best part about it was that I started half past twelve so I could get more sleep in the morning.

-

Yayyy so my first book is about a teen wolf. Of course. Hopefully, it wasn't too boring next few chapters will include the teen wolf cast for sure. I picture Amelia as Vanessa Hudgens as she is perfect.

Comment and vote I will update every Sunday! Probably. I hope so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.9K 24
❝Maybe you are not that good of a Queen to your people, Clarissa kom Skai Kru.❞ She is Clarke's sister, as close to a sister as it is allowed on the...
91.6K 1.9K 46
Akiko Moonlite. Age: 18, past: unknown, Guild: Fairy Tail, magic: unknown, Fears: unknown, partner: Shiro the White Snake. A Fairy Tail wizard that...
580K 29.8K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2M 63.4K 70
[SAGE sequel] "Destruction can only happen if those being destroyed have never felt pain." Sage Connelly always seemed to bring along a plague of da...