Becoming Female Alpha (not ed...

By TheReaderBee_

*THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'MY MATE IS MY ALPHA'" Kat and Dan are finally mates, but just not fully. Last year of... More

Becoming Female Alpha
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 EPILOGUE

Chapter 6

16.5K 281 92
By TheReaderBee_

Kat's P.O.V

When Dan said we were leaving early this morning. I thought early around six in the morning early.

No four in the morning, before the sun is up early.

"Dan, the sun isnt even up" Jordan pointed out.

"Thank you captain obvious" Tiffany muttered as she lifted a bag into the boot of the car. Jordan glared at her, but she ignored it and continued to pack the car with bags.

"How much stuff did you take?" Jordan asked her "Were going for a week, not a month"

"I only brang important stuff" Tiffany said "In this bag is clothes. That bag has shoes."

"Here is an idea" Jordan said faking entusiasim.  "How about you put your shoes in your clothes bag?" He clapped his hands once together at the end of his sentence.

Tiffany mimicked him and clapped once "How about no" She siad using the same amount of fake entusiasim.

Jordan glared at her before throwing a bag at her. She caught it in mid air before throwing it in the boot of the car.

After we had finished pack the car with our bags, we all got in the car. That Dan borrowed off his dad. 

It was only two hours in the car and Tiffany was screaming threats at Jordan, who was singing Christmas songs.

"Christmas ended yesterday" Tiffany screamed 

"Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas to you, Merry Christmas dear Jesus, Merry Christmas to you"

"Why must you combine a Christmas song and happy birthday together?"  Tiffany groaned.

"We like to annoy you" Max grinned.

"How i ended up with you as a mate is beyond me" She muttered.

"I feel sorry for you MAx" Jordan said "Having Tiffany as a mate cant be a picnic"

"Having you as a mate must be like living in hell" Tiffany shouted, glaring evils at him "I feel sorry for Tiffany" She shot Tiffany a pityful look.

"I live with you!" Jordan shouted "I feel sorry for myself. I cant begin to imagine what MAx goes through"

"Actually she isnt that bad"  Max said.

"Are you drugged?" Jordan asked concered 

"I dont think so.." Max said thoughtfully.

"You must be to admit such a lie" Jordan said.

"I can hear you" Tifffany shouted.

"That was the whole point" He shouted back.

I dont get why they were shouting, they were two seats away from each other. Nick was sitting between them. If anything i felt sorry for him the most. He had to put up with them the whole ride.

"How did i end up sitting between them?" Nick asked.

"It was either some one sit between them, or they sit with each other "Kate said.

"You volentired" Jane said.

"I only did that so there wouldnt be any blood shed in the car" Nick groaned.

"I suddenly have the urge to drop both of them off while the rest of us go home" Dan said from the drivers seat "I wonder who would end up dead..." He trailed off as he started thinking.

"Obviously Jordan" Tiffany said.

"Actually you will most likly end up  dead"

"I'm pretty sure i could kill you easily" Tiffany said her voice full of confadince.

"Kill me? With what, your uglyness?" Jordan said "Hmm" He looked closer at her face "Its so ugly it could kill anyone"

"She slapped him across the back of the head. "Dick"

"Bitch"

"Jerk"

"Whore"

"Fag"

"Slut"

"Douche"

"Hoe"

"SHUT UP! Nick shouted. Everyone went quiet. "Thank you" He murrmered closing his eyes, enjoying the peace, while it lasted.

Which didnt last long. Not even a minute later they started swearing at each other again.

After a while they stopped calling each other names. The car ride was silent for about twenty mintues before Max and Jorda started singing again.

"He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when your awake"

"He sounds like a pedophile to me"  I muttered.

 "Shut up already" Tiffany groaned as they continued to sing. As if to annoy her, they sung louder and louder. 

Finally after a few more hours of tortue, listening to them argue, we arrived at the camping grounds. As soon as the car stopped moving everyone bolted out of the car, leaving Jordan and Max behind.

"We werent that bad were we?" Jordan asked.

"No" Tiffany said "You were worst"

"Did i get better from the last time i sung?" He smiled.

"No" She said flatly. His smile flatered.

"Will you to shut up and help set up camp" Nick asked.

"While you guys do that, i think us girls will go look for fire wood and what not" Tiffany said walking backwards. Kate, Kelly and Jane started walking backwards as well.

"So in other words, we will leave while the guys do all the work, so we can walk around and talk?" Jordan asked.

"You know us to well" Tiffany smirked. They started running and disapeared into the forest. They guys suddenly looked at me.

I'm going to go and help them find fire wood" I said running after the girls.

I heard the sound of laughted behind me.

I has mangaged to catch up with the girls in no time. They werent that hard to find, they were sitting on a rock chatting. As soon ass they saw me they smiled.

We sat there for a few hourse talking before walking back. On the way we collected sticks. 

"Well, well look at this, they actually got some fire wood" Derek said smiling.

"Not much" Jordan muttered.

"Better than nothing" Tiffany shot back

"What were you doing for those four hours you were gone?" He asked.

"Correction we were gone two hours" Kate pointed out.

"Same thing" 

"Not really" Tiffany said,

"Shut up" Jordan said

"Make me" 

"I will" He took at step to him and she took a step forward. 

"Will you two knock it off and help" Dan shouted.

I looked behind Jordan and the guys and gasped. I heard the other girls gasp as well.

We hadnt even noticed that two tents that looked brand new, been set up and everything. 

"I have to say, it looks pretty good" Tiffany siad.

"I did most of the work" JOrdan said.

"In that case, it sucks" 

"Would it kill you to compliment me once in a while?"

"Yes...yes it would" She said walking away from him.

"Good, then say it and die already" Jordan muttered.

"I can still hear you" Tiffany shouted.

"Good for you" He shouted "Want a medal?"

She glared at him before looking away and talking to Dan.

"Okay this is how the sleeping arrangements work. Girl in one, boys in another" Nick said.

"At least i dont have to share i tent with that thing" Tiffany shouted, looking directly at Jordan.

"There is no way in hell, i would ever let you guys share a tent together" Dan said "I acutally want to enjoy this campig trip. Not spend everyday up all night listening to you twoo kille each other"

"It would have been more fun if you left that thing at home" Tiffany said, looking at Jordan with disgust.

"Oh so im  a thing now?" He asked.

"Isnt it obvious?" She asked. He glared at her.

"I have an idea" I said clapping my hands together once then rubbing them together "How about we cook lunch?"

"That might be a problem" Dan said.

"Why is that?" Tiffany asked, giving Dan a questioning look.

"I left all the food at home" He smiled cheekily at us.

"You mean we have no food?" SHe shouted.

"No we have drinks" Dan said"But i thought you might want to experiance real camping"

"And by real camping you mean...?" She asked.

"Fishing" He shurgged.

"I am so not fishing" She said.

"Dont worry you dont have to Max and i will" Jordan griined.

"Oh great" She said "Now were never going to eat"

"Can you at least give fishing a try?" Dan asked "Were here for a week. Might as well make the most of it"

"I guess" She said hestitintly.

"You suck at fishing" Jordan said 

"Shut up" Tiffany growled at him as she tried once more to catch a fish.

"Remind me again why we are catching fish with our hands?" Kate asked Jordan.

"To experiance the wild life" He said .

"We could have experiance wild life with Dan's fishing rodes" Jane muttered.

"Agreed" Tiffany said.

"Did i ask for your opinion?"

"Who died and made you queen?"

"Dont you mean king?"

"No queen" She smirked at him.

"I cant believe we have to spend a week with them argueing" I siad to Dan.

"Maybe by a miricle, they might get along"  He said as he tried to catch a fish. 

"You really belive that" I asked.

"Nope"

"Lets have a competion" I suggested.

"What kind of competition?" He asked curuously.

"Who can catch the most fish" I said.

"Deal" He said "What does the winner get?"

"More fish?" I suggested.

"Nope" He said poping the 'p'.

"A kiss?"

"I can get those anytime" He smirked at me

"Oh really?" I asked raising my eyes brow.

He nodded "Like now" He leanded in and gave me a quick peek. "Or maybe now" He kissed me again. "Or even maybe now" He leaned in agin to kiss me. My arms reached up and grabbed his head, pulling him into a passioniate kiss.

After we pulled away from the kiss we decided to have the winner will get the loser to be the winers servant for a day. By the end of the day we were all sitting around the fire. Dan had caught four fish. I had cought three.

So i was Dan's slave for a day.

He decided to make me his slave on the last day of the camping trip. I gave him a questionig look, but said nothing.

"I think i burnt my fish" Jordan said. I looked over to him and saw his fish looking jet black.

"Is that even a fish?" Tiffany shouted "How hard is it to cook a damn fish. You put it over the fire for a while. Not in the fire." She shouted "Moron"

We laughed as Jordan throw the fish at Tiffany. She screamed and through the fish away from her. She then tackled Jordan to the ground and grabbed one of the un cook fish and shoved it in his pants.

"ITS COLD!" He screamed as he got up from the ground and put his hand in his pants. Grabbing the fish and throwing it at Tiffany.

"Eww" She shricked "That went in your pants"

"Well next time dont put a damn fish in my pants and i wont have to throw it at you" He glared at her.

She glared back but said nothing.

Moments of silents passed, before Max broke it.

"Dude you stink" He said to Jordan. I bursted out laughing. Everyone else started laughing as well. Jordan grummbled something about going to a swim. Before he got up and left.

This camping trip might turn out to be fun after all. That is if Tiffany and Jordan dont end up kiillig each other.

HEYY :)

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. IT SORTA SHORT, BUT HOPEFULLY NOT TO SHORT :/

I HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME ASKING, BUT IF YOU COULD, DO YOU THINK YOU COULD CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS STORYS. THERE AMAZING. I LOVE THEM.

HER NAME IS 'CHIMEIA'. 

SHE IS ACTUALLY THE PERSON WHO GOT ME INTO WRITING AND READING STORIES. SO IF YOU COULD, PLEASE CHECK OUT HER STORIES AND IF YOU LIKE VOTE AND FAN HER PLEASE :D

THANK YOU.

NEXT UPLOAD SHOULD BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. HOPEFULLY. :D

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING FUNNY. THE WAY JORDAN AND TIFFANY ACT IS THE SAME WAY ME AND MY GUY FRIEND ACT ALL THE TIME :L LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 20.1K 24
This is the same arranged marriage story. I wast sure the exact name, so I put that. **Cover art by emiegirl123** UNDER MAJOR EDITING (Originally kn...
1.5M 31.5K 27
Follow Kristy's and Jason's journey as two news packs become one. Can two individuals so different from one another try to become one? Follow their j...
17.5K 1.3K 53
"You don't try to double cross a person like Rick and expect to leave unscathed. He will always find out and get his revenge, no matter what." Roman...