Long way to go (COMPLETED)

ptxlover0719 द्वारा

Mitch has loved Kirstie for a long time. Finally Mitch confess his feelings toward her. But Kirstie rejects h... अधिक

Why?
Day off
Should I?
Why did you?
I don't know what to do
:Yes!
Big News!!
Moved on
Back to Normal
Please
Lovebirds
Finally normal...?
Love never felt so good
Continue....
Romance
I didn't mean it.
...Moved
Make you love again
Really
Party
Well
We are so done
Oh My God
Time to say bye
Please hold on
Ready
Train
This is the story
No
What can I do
Hell
Happy Birthday
Deal
Smile
Sorry
Change You
Nothing
Wrong Love
PTX
Fool
Change
What if
Right
Liar
The House
My King
Dream
Romantic
Propose
Problem
Hard times shall pass
Prepare
Serious
Intelligence
Make Love or Nah
Break Ups
Hopeless
The Day Before Wedding
The Wedding March
Mrs. Grassi
Honeymoon
Love will
Thanks

Seduct

692 5 0
ptxlover0719 द्वारा

A really horrible smut plz skip if you don't like hardcore. I am warning.

Mitch pov
I roughly started to kiss her. I ran my fingers through her wet vagina. I licked my fingers after it. Then I got a vibrating dildo. Kirstie looked a little scared. But I wasn't caring. I pushed it right in her. She yelped in pain.

K: Mitchie... it...it's too big..

However I turned the vibrator on. She was moaning.

M: You liked it.

The time was over. I got off of her. But the dildo was still in her. She smirked.
K: Sit infront of me.

So I sat infront of her. I had no idea whhat was going through her head.
Then she started to piston the dildo. Then she began to moan. It was painful that I couldn't do anything. My thing was already hard pointing the ceiling. She was going hard. With the lingerie, moan, and the masturbation it made me go crazy.

M: Sh*t

I mumbled to myself. Kirstie was on her top. She was having orgasms now. She was breathing heavily. She slowly sat upright . Then she made me lie down. She faced her vagina on my face and she started to lick my dick. That was a que. So I dived in. She was moaning which made me go hard agian. It was a turn on for me. Then she got off of me. Then.the bell rang. It was time for me.

Kirst looked tired.

M: Let's have a rest. We need it.

She smiled. I tugged her in for bed. I lied down next to her.

K: What am I... to you?

I was surprised that she asked a question like that.

M: You are my everything.

She sat up straight

K: Will you leave me agian?

Now there were tears in her eyes..

M: I won't. I promise. Now get some sleep honey.

She lied down. But she didn't face me. So I hugged her. She sniffled.

M: Shh.....

As she drifted off to sleep I got up and started to make dinner. I was gonna make something good.

After 2 hours.....

I heard Kirstie scurrying downstairs. Well my lasgna and roast beef was almost ready too. Kirstie showed up. I could see that Kirst took a shower. Jer hair was wet. She was wearing a long dress shirt

M: Hey baby. How are you feeling?
K: Great thanks. What are you cooking? It smells gooood
M: Well it's lasgna and roast beef.
K: Ooh
M: I tried a new recipe. We are gonna find out if the recipe was good or not

She sat on the kitchen table.

K: I always liked you see cooking
M: Yes you did.

She used to sit like that whenever I cooked when we were dating. I smiled to her. I came by her and hugged her. I gave small kisses.

M: You are tired for a second one right....?

She chukled a little. She pulled my neck collar so she was as close as possible.

K: Depends on how you behave

She whispered. I couldn't resist it. I started to kiss her. We kissed passionately. We stopped for air.

K: I.. said to behave...

She whispered through her breath.

M: I am. I haven't even got you naked.

I began to kiss her again. she replied. As I was reaching to take her shirt off she stopped me.

K: I am hungry.

I chuckled a little.

M: Well my crotch is too.

I could see that my penis was hard. Kirstie chuckled. She came down from the table.

K: Well maybe I could help you with that.

She pulled me to a chair. She made me sit down. She sat on me. I could feel that she had no underwear. My penis was going hard. She felt that and chuckled.

K:Serously? I haven't done anything yet

She started to grind on me. I sarted t k moan. Then she sat facing me. She unbuttoned my shirt.

K: Well you like this and you are getting happier aren't you?

I was embarrased. But my penis was oit of control. She smiled and unbuckled my pants. My thing stood up as Kirstie freed them from the pants. She sat on me again. Now there was nothing but a thin clot b between my penis and her vagina. I smiled. She was wet too.

M: Well my little girl is horny.

She smiled a little. She grinded again.

K: Well my master like that doesn't he

I smiled at her. She came in for a kiss. I held her neck to support and encourage her. She roamed her hands around my back. We broke the kiss for air.

K: Well my daddy wants it doesn't he...?

I started to unbutton her shirt. But Kirst stopped me again.

K: Ah ah ah I am hungry.

She got off of me. She went in the kitchen. She looked at me and chuckled. I was sitting there. My penis was still hard as a rock.what was I supposed to do? So I just. Took my pants off and walked over to her. She was benting over to get the spoons showing her legs and her vagina. She was definitely seducing me.

M: You naughty girl

I pushed her right on the table. Her vagina was definitely wet. She looked at me.

K: Well daddy is being rough with me

I chuckled.

M: I know you like it rough.

She smiled.

K: Daddy knows me too well

I roughly kissed her. Her legs widened as I came closer. Her legs wrapped around me.

K: I am in hunger of you

She whispered. I pulled my thing out. I roughly rubbed it against her. She was moaning. I entered her. I didn't give her time to adjust. I started to piston hardly. Kirstie's moaning was turning into yelping.

K: Sh*t

She mumbled. I took my thing out. Kirstie looked at me wantingly. Her body was hot. She was begging for more.

K: Please Mitchie...

I smirked. I rubbed it against hers.

K: Mitchieeee

She was begging.

M: You shouldn't have messed with your daddy.

I whispered through her ears and blew a cold air making her shiver. Now her back was arched.

K: Please Mitchiee......

I put my finger in hers. I began to shake it touching her G spot. She groaned.

K: Yes daddy... yes...

I really wanted to take a photo. It looked beautiful. I pulled my fingers out. Kirstie squirted making me go hard. She was having an orgasm. But I pushed it in.

K: Mi..Mitch!!

I pistoned hard making her yelp. After pistoning hard I pulled it out and cummed on her breast. It was god damn horny.

I wiped them off for her and helped her come down from the kitchen.

K: Daddy you never get tired don't you

Well my thing was hard again.

M: Yes. If I am with you.
K: Well let me help you daddy

She brought me to the room with the mirror. She knelt down. She sat on my lap. My thing was against hers.

M: Ugh grind it for me honey

She began to grind hers.

K: You like that daddy?
M: Oh yes baby.

I could see her beautiful ass through the mirror.

A/N
This one is also shitty like the last one. I am sorry.
Enjoy

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14K 490 10
A sudden upheaval in Kirstie's life leaves her and Avi questioning the newly budding feelings between themselves. (Heavy focus on Kavi, with a more m...
Unwanted (Mirstie) Alix द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

17.1K 652 13
*original cover photo creds to @fantatonix* Mitch has had a bad life. His mom is always displeased in him. And he always feels the need to impress pe...
8.7K 531 34
(COMPLETE) Mitch and Scott are both damaged. They don't believe in love anymore. Until they meet each other. The way to healing is a long way. It's...
Love and Loss Myha द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

9.2K 391 20
Kirstin Maldonado had the perfect set of friends, family, and fans. And when he stepped into her life, things got even better. But a devastating loss...