SWRC: Too Soon... (Book 3)

By neeran

Problems new and old have arisen for Neeran and her ragtag family of misfits. At first, it seems like nothin... More

Pre-Story Authors Note.
Chapter 1 The Problems We Face.
Chapter 2 Too Many Problems.
Chapter 3 One Last Attempt.
Chapter 4 Losing Control.
Chapter 5 What He Is.
Chapter 6 Good News and Bad News.
Chapter 7 Only One.
Chapter 8 Good-bye For Now.
Chapter 9 To Change The Present.
Author's Note
Chapter 10 Awakening.
Chapter 11 What Has Happened?
Chapter 12 Coming to Terms.
Chapter 13 3.5 Years Later...
Chapter 14 The Old Team.
Chapter 15 To Gorse.
Chapter 16 Twins of Long Ago.
Chapter 17 Signs of Mounting Problems.
Chapter 18 A Plot Unfolds.
Chapter 19 Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 20 Let's get the Hell Out of Here!
Chapter 21 Explosions.
Chapter 22 That Went Well.
Chapter 23 Home.
Chapter 24 Rebels of Lothal.
Chapter 25 A Message of Hope.
Chapter 26 A Familiar Feeling.
Chapter 27 Senator Organa.
Chapter 28 Indecision.
Chapter 29 Fulcrum.
Epilogue
Authors Note.

Chapter 30 A Summons.

15 2 0
By neeran

"This is the second time you've summoned me, so this must be important," said Neeran. "Or have o done something wrong?"
"We have something we'd like you to consider," said Bail.
"Go on."
"There has been an idea floating around for a way to protect families of rebel members from the Empire," explained Ahsoka. "There have been a couple of attempts but most of them and have failed and have been discovered by the Empire."
"It's called 'Operation: Safe World' at the moment," said Bail, as he handed Neeran a data pad with the information concerning the Operation. "As it has not successfully been implemented properly."

"And you both want me to head this operation of yours?" asked Neeran, quickly scanning over the data.
"You said that you did not want to participate in open war with the Empire," said Bail. "However, we need all the help we can get. And your knowledge of the universe could prove crucial to providing safe worlds for rebel families."
"So," said Neeran, looking up at Bail and Ahsoka. "I'm to be the head of this Safe World project and the head of the branches of the Informants Corp from these worlds?"

Ahsoka and Bail nodded, but Neeran was still slightly unsure about the whole idea. It certainly did look like it would have much promise to her, but she could also see how things could go wrong with the operations plans for the worlds, as she continued to look over the outlines of 'Operation: Safe World'.

"I'll have to think about this," said Neeran. "But I will admit that it has some merit. I'll definitely consider it a way that I'll help you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 126 44
You're a Star Wars fan on this planet. Until one day Imperial ships drop out of Hyperspace to claim the Earth for the Empire. You find out you're at...
8.9K 375 16
Ezra was still recovering after the horror he experienced with his master and the inquisitor. On the first day Ezra and Kanan go back to training, a...
5.1K 280 26
A Star Wars (Bad Batch) fan-fiction. YA (some violence) 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 Jade lives in guilt. She escaped the dreaded Arena, but she left her brother b...