SWRC: Too Soon... (Book 3)

By neeran

Problems new and old have arisen for Neeran and her ragtag family of misfits. At first, it seems like nothin... More

Pre-Story Authors Note.
Chapter 1 The Problems We Face.
Chapter 2 Too Many Problems.
Chapter 3 One Last Attempt.
Chapter 4 Losing Control.
Chapter 5 What He Is.
Chapter 6 Good News and Bad News.
Chapter 7 Only One.
Chapter 8 Good-bye For Now.
Chapter 9 To Change The Present.
Author's Note
Chapter 10 Awakening.
Chapter 11 What Has Happened?
Chapter 12 Coming to Terms.
Chapter 13 3.5 Years Later...
Chapter 15 To Gorse.
Chapter 16 Twins of Long Ago.
Chapter 17 Signs of Mounting Problems.
Chapter 18 A Plot Unfolds.
Chapter 19 Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 20 Let's get the Hell Out of Here!
Chapter 21 Explosions.
Chapter 22 That Went Well.
Chapter 23 Home.
Chapter 24 Rebels of Lothal.
Chapter 25 A Message of Hope.
Chapter 26 A Familiar Feeling.
Chapter 27 Senator Organa.
Chapter 28 Indecision.
Chapter 29 Fulcrum.
Chapter 30 A Summons.
Epilogue
Authors Note.

Chapter 14 The Old Team.

10 2 0
By neeran

"So," said Neeran, still standing in the doorway to her teams prison cell. "Care to explain to me how you lot ended up in this predicament?"
"That," said Jyuo looking at all the others. "is a long story."
"Do tell," said Neeran. "I've got all day."

"Freeze!" came the yell of a stormtrooper.
"Oh, rack off!" yelled Neeran in reply as she raised her blaster and shot him dead.

"How about we tell you after we're out of an Imperial prison?" suggested Coattra as he jumped up the stairs and stood beside the pair.
"You are going to tell me though," said Neeran.
"Yes," said Jyuo, though Neeran didn't completely believe him.

"Come on, lets go," signalled Neeran leading them nonchalantly out of the prison.
"You're strangely calm about this," said Galleion, having noted her actions.
"No one's gonna find, we're totally safe."
"We're walking through a prison," said Jyuo.
"That you lot got yourself stuck in," countered Neeran.
Behind her back the six male shook their heads.

There was no reasoning with Neeran C. Zaneshi.

Once they arrived back home after a long trek through the winding sewer systems of Lothal's capital city, Neeran turned and looked at them for an explanation.

"Well, you see-" started Jyuo, only to be interrupted by the beeping of the holo-receiver.

"We'll discuss this later," said Neeran as she activated the holo-receiver.

'Neeran,' said the hologram of Jax. 'You may want to come to Gorse. Something's definitely wrong with this planet and the Imperials.'

Silence.

"Well, shit," groaned Neeran. "Guess we're going to Gorse again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 880 59
You know how it all goes and ends in Star Wars. But how would you keep it if you would be there in the middle of it all? Mira (Mir'aida) is facing th...
20.4K 1.5K 22
"It is time for a new era." It's been months since the fall of Tipoca City... The Batch continue their journey, staying low as they try to stay off t...
3.4K 335 40
Neeran has been on the run for most of her life. And Order 66 has only made it worse. After rescuing Ezra from slavery on Jex, Neeran has bought her...
4.2K 245 26
A Star Wars (Bad Batch) fan-fiction. YA (some violence) 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 Jade lives in guilt. She's escaped the dreaded Arena, but she left her brother...