Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Are We Anything?

762K 9.5K 2.6K
By zarrysupreme

New chapter! Comment & Vote babes! <3

London's POV

After fooling around with the girls and Harry for a while the car finally came to an abrupt stop.

"We're here guys!" Louis called as he took the key out of the ignition and opened his car door before stepping out and opening Eleanor's as well.

Awww

I opened the door up and was finally met with the ground. I was stuck in that car for an hour sitting in Harry's lap. Don't get me wrong , it was a comfy place to be but my legs felt like jelly. Following was Harry coming out the car while bending his head down and fixing his hair.

Dani, Liam, and Niall were already out the car and were making their way over to the entrance.

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and pushed me into his side before escorting us over to their direction. I looked up and read the sign of the restaurant, "Mike's Seafood & Grill". I wonder how the food tastes.

"The food here is amazing" Harry said while snapping me out of my thoughts. It's as if he read my mind or something. He was looking down at me and I smiled back up at him.

"Great , because I love me some seafood" I told him while rubbing my stomach like the weirdo I am. Harry just chuckled in response.

We finally made our way to the entrance and Harry quickly opened the door for me to enter.

"Aw , you can be a gentlemen too?" I jokingly said to him while walking through the door with Harry following after.

"Only when I like people" He said while sending me a sultry wink, and here comes the butterflies.

We met up with the rest of the group as they stood over to the side.

"The wait's ten minutes but we've been here for about five minutes, so we might be getting seated soon" Eleanor said to us while sending a wink in my direction. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her.

Why is she winking at me?

That's until I looked down and saw that Harry's arm was linked back onto my waist. My cheeks immediately redden as I turned my head to the side to hide my face from her.

To be quite honest, I actually don't know what we are. I mean we kiss and all but are we anything? I'm not so lenient to become so close to people that I am with Harry. I think it's something about him that draws me to him altogether. Maybe it's how he's always been there in my time of misfortune and helped me dearly to be quite honest. I mean, I almost got raped but he came right in time and cared for me ever since then. Even though his demeanor isn't the best, he's a great person. Yeah, his' piercings and tattoos might throw people off at first like it did for me but it changed over these past days. I know I wouldn't mind being more than what we are now. I just hope he feels the same way as well.

"Table for 7?" the receptionist called out.

"Here!" Liam said as he raised his hand slightly into the air.

"Alright, please come this way" she said while picking up nine menus and leading us towards the back of the restaurant.

There was a long clothed table with five chairs on each side. Dan and I both took the end seats while everyone else took their seats; Harry sitting by my side and across from Liam, Niall sitting beside Liam across from Eleanor while Louis sat next to her and across from an empty seat. It was pretty confusing.

"Your waiter should be coming shortly" the receptionist said while handing over our menus.

I picked mine up and observed the menu deciding on what I was going to eat.

"Hey guys my name's Drew and I'll be waiter for today. So can I start you guys off with drink?" he replied while taking out his little notepad.

I looked up at him and saw that he was fairly attractive, with a bronzy suntan with ocean blue eyes and short dirty blond hair.

I'm starting to think that all the boys here in Cali are hot.

"I'll have an iced tea" Dani called.

"A beer please" Niall shouted.

"Me too" Liam called.

"Me also!" Louis chimed in.

I laughed at how they all wanted beer.

"I'll have a Sprite" Eleanor called.

"I'll have a coke" Harry called.

"And what can I get for you gorgeous?" Drew asked while looking down at me while sending a flirty smile.

I felt my cheeks burn.

"Um I'll get a-"

"She'll have a Coke" Harry answered while breaking my train of thought.

I turned my head to the side and saw him sending daggers at Drew

"Let her speak for herself, she a big girl. Now, what would you like babe?" Drew said while ignoring Harry and smiling back down at me. I could see Harry clench his fists together.

"I'll just get a Coke please" I said while looking down and fiddling with my thumbs.

"Sure thing sweetheart"

"I'll be back with your drinks in a few" Drew said while scribbling in his pad before closing it and walking away.

As soon as Drew was a good distance away Harry opened his mouth.

"I don't like him" Harry said bluntly at everyone at the table.

They all stayed quiet until I opened my mouth.

"I think he was just being friendly?" I asked while sounding unsure of myself.

"No, that's not being friendly. He was being a pervert. He was looking at you in the wrong way"

"What, how?"

"London, he was basically undressing you with his eyes!" he said while raising his voice slightly and throwing his hands up in the air incredulously.

"Harry calm down, you're getting mad at her and she didn't even do anything" Liam said.

"If he speaks to her the wrong way again, I'm going to lose it" Harry growled from beside me.

"Okay , be quiet. He's coming back" Niall commented.

I turned my head to the side and sure enough he was there with our drinks on a platter.

Walking over to our table , he softly gave each and everyone one of us our drinks as we said a "thank you" excluding Harry of course.

"So , have you guys decided on what you're going to eat? We have the special going on today and it's great" Drew asked while looking over at all of us.

"We'll have the special" Louis said while looking up at him.

"The special it is then" He said while taking our menus from us.

"Your meal should be coming shortly" He said smiling before walking away.

I took a sip of my drink as well as everyone else. I wasn't a fan of Coke but I would drink it occasionally, Pepsi is way better.

"So , London where are you from?" Dani said while taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm from New York but I moved here since my parents had a job transfer. They're always going from place to place so we just decided to live here." I said while smiling up at her.

"Aw that's nice to here , so do you like it here?"

"Yeah so far I love it. The weather is perfect and everyone seems friendly."

"How do you and Eleanor meet each other?"

"Eleanor, I think you should tell her the story" Dani said while looking over at her.

Eleanor cleared her throat before speaking.

"Well our story is quite weird if you ask me, are you sure you want to know?" Eleanor said while playfully rolling her eyes.

"Yes!" I said a little bit too excitedly.

"Well, I was around fourteen years old when I met Dani. I used to be a party animal. I still am but it's under disguise as you can see. Anyways I was drinking a little bit too much and was extremely drunk. I was dancing all over the place and so was she. I didn't know her at the time and we started dancing. Everyone around us were chanting "snog" so we snogged each other's faces off before passing out. It was crazy. When we both woke up , I was like what happened and she didn't know until someone told us. Then I asked her how I was and she said I was great. I admitted to her that she was great also and that's how we became friends." She said while laughing at the end.

I almost spit some of my soda out of my mouth.

"Wait , so you guys are bi?"

"No silly! It was just a one-time thing" Dani assured me.

"How come I didn't know about this?" Liam asked while looking over at Dani.

"Yeah , me too!" Louis said.

Dani and Eleanor both shrugged her shoulders at the same time.

"You never asked" they both said again.

"You guys are twins , I swear" I said while shaking my head at them.

They both laughed in unision.

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845 29 22
When darkness conceals and cold comes creeping, some other things approaches too- beings of such in the world of silence. Not all can see however...t...
136K 5.5K 37
"Before you can see the light, you first have to deal with the darkness."