The Fallen Girls (Black Veil...

By wetbxnds

Emily wanted her best friend Infinity's 19th birthday to be perfect. After getting vip tickets to warped tour... More

The Gift
Best Day Ever.
Welcome
Girls Night Out
Girls night out part II
Emily's Bio
The Tickets
Infinity's bio
Crazy Morning
Crazy Morning part ||
Back Stage
Is This Real Life?
"The Joker"
BVB
The Carnival
Carnival Night
"Lets Move To LA"
Mixed Feelings
Your an Idiot
Broken
Wake up...
Complicated
I love you
Moving
Saying Good Bye
Bye Chicago
Video Games
Omelets and Singing
Hello
December
Tag Your It
The Perfect Gift
The Secret
Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas
Moving On
Keep my pretty mouth shut
What!

California Dream

40 2 0
By wetbxnds

Infinity's POV

I was listening to Better Off This Way by A Day To Remember. Suddenly Emily told me that we'll be landing soon. I turned off my phone and looked out the window.

I saw a bunch of lights and a pinkish sky. Nice, after a while the flight attendant said everyone could get off now. Emily and I were one of the last ones to get out.

Outside was hotter than Oklahoma surprisingly. We walked to where our luggage would be. Both of us got our luggage fast, Emily had bought a hotel room two days ago at a hotel near warped tour.

“Let's find a taxi." Emily said I nodded then we went outside. There was a lot of cabs outside so we got one quickly.

“Where too?" the guy driving asked. “Hotel Black Rose." Emily replied. The name is interesting.

After about 20 minutes he said we were there, I paid since Emily has done much for me already. Inside the main colors were Blue, White, Greys, and Black.

“Room 2123 for two, I booked it two days ago." The lady working smiled and gave Emily the key.

“Seventh floor." she said as we got into the elevator. I simply pressed the button.
Upstairs we got out and found our room at the end of the hall.

The rooms was nice, double sinks, two comfy beds, plus there was a black wall. The floor was a nice blue color. Satisfied we both decided sleep, since we got here at 3:30am.

Tomorrow is Warped Tour, I'll be spending my birthday with Emily listening to our favorite bands. It will be one of the best days of my life. I drifted off into a deep comfortable sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 250 10
Hail reunites with her two best friend's, Black Veil Brides guitarists, Jinxx and Jake Pitts, but what happens when she starts to fall for two of the...
10.9K 392 60
(COMPLETE) Ginger June purdy yes she is the sister of Ashley purdy, well she gets bullied at school she has depression anxiety, she has to live with...
34K 1K 40
When Emily McCown meets someone unexpected, her life will take a drastic turn and will flip her life upside down one way or another.
2.4K 174 36
(Completed/ on hold) You and your best friend from childhood are having a shity year at high school you and Britney are happy that it's your last yea...