Why Me? (A Harry Styles Punk...

By xxRodeoFreakxx

*** ON HOLD *** Ashleigh Cooper was known as the good girl. She always tried her best in her classes and mad... More

Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Brand New School
New Friends?
First Encounter
Oops Sorry
Jocks...
His P.O.V
His P.O.V 2
Meeting The 'Gang'
The Project
Stay Away
title of your story
Threatened by the Danielle Peazer!
Class
Principle and Danielle, again.
Don't Touch Me
Save Your Breath
On The Porch
Creepin'
New Feelings
Louis
Soft and Protective
Late Night Fight
The Second Sleep-over
Well Then
Harry's Past
WARNING! PLEASE READ!
A Party?
Late Night Fun ;)
Sore
QUICK AN

Bite Me

10.1K 193 22
By xxRodeoFreakxx

OMG!!!!!! Thankyou so much everyone who commented and voted and read the last chapter! I am soooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't update in like 7 years because my laptop wasn't working and my wifi was down for the past week. As for the names of my readers I've decided on Crazy Mofo's. I know that wasn't an option but I saw Niall's shirt and I was like 'OMG I'm in le love!" aha. Anyways thanks again for voting and commenting it really means a lot that you actually took the time to do it. Anyways enough rant I'll get on with the chapter. I hope you like it and remember to leave comments and vote for the chapter :)

___________________________________________

"Your standing in my way" I replied.

"Get out of my seat and I'll move" he snapped, clenching his jaw.

I ignored him and started to cut out the worksheets the teacher had given us with him still standing less than 30 centimetres away from the desk. I was cutting out the second sheet when he ripped the scissors off my fingers and threw them onto the floor. I stood up so quick the chair went flying backwards, landing on the back rest.

"What the fuck!" I yelled right up in his face.

"Get out of my seat then Ashleigh" he smirked, folding his inked, muscular arms across his broad chest.

"Are you gonna make me?" I challenged.

He winked and pushed me aside, picking up all of my stuff and dumping it at my feet, papers scattering everywhere. I looked up from the pile of paper back to his face which had a stupid smirk that I could just slap clean off. Well in that case.

*SLAP*

I heard the class gasp and a couple of people started laughing as his head jerked away with the sting and the force of my palm hitting his right cheek. He recovered slightly and looked back at me. His jaw clenched and fists balled. He opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the teacher.

"Miss Cooper and Mr. Styles! How dare you speak to each other in that way!" She exclaimed hurrying down to the back of the classroom.

She made us move apart by using her elbows and pushing them into Harry and I's chests.

"Ashleigh because you hit him you can make your way to the office please" she snapped at me, turning to asses Harry cheek.

As I was packing up my stuff I noticed a couple of kids gave me a thumbs up secretly whilst pretending to do their work.

"Are you alright? Do you need an ice pack?" I heard the teacher ask as I was almost out the door.

"No pussy slaps like that can't hurt metal!" He exclaimed making sure I could hear.

I did and this time I was raging. So I dumped my stuff on the floor and stormed up to him.

"If you have a problem with me sitting in your seat then tell someone who really cares! Oh and F.Y.I. You don't wanna mess with me when I'm the new kid" having said that I landed and good strength right hook to his lip, the side without the piercing so it would definatley split.

I grabbed my stuff and headed to the actual principles office without hesitating to look back at the curly haired freak who just harrassed me.

____________________________________

That's the long awaited chapter! I know it really sucks but I have bad writers block so you have to cut me some slack for that! Any way 20 votes and 10 comments for next chapter. And I promise that it won't take as long as this one did!

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 587 22
Louis is a dancer a very good dancer, but he's a perfectionist, insecure, and lonely. He's striving to get this one part that can change his boring l...
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...
1M 15.3K 32
❝Good girls love bad boys.❞
629K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...