Sex Ed: After Class

By Blondestopher_

Christopher and Cara are finally together. But everything isn't sunshine and great sex. They're forced to kee... More

What Do We Tell Your Friends?
A Momentus Problem
Date Night
Home Is Where...
The Test
Classroom
Feels Like Home
Milk
I Love You
Take Off
Rekindle
Sour Plans
Sorry
Unknown
The Plot
Glimpse of Her Past
Dinner and a Show
Comforting
Split Second
Missing Pieces
Appointment
Needy
Missed
Caught
A Happy Holiday
Sorry

Prologue

29.8K 1K 134
By Blondestopher_

"Good morning class. My name is Mr. Brown and get used to seeing this pretty face because I'll be your Art professor this semester."

I smiled at him. I picked up his art class because I needed an extra class, and a new excuse to see him during school hours every day. His class is still one of the only ones I want to attend. I bit my lip, remembering the first time we met in the classroom. I wouldn't mind him bending me over his desk again. I was eyeing him up and down, not paying attention to the lecture he was giving today. Until he called me out.

"Can you tell me any of the last few things I just said?"
"Huh?" I asked.
"Can you repeat anything I just said?"
"No, no I can't."
"Well I'm gonna need you to pay attention in class. I grade participation as well. Stop daydreaming."

I sat staring at him, amusement and shock in my face. He turned to the board to continue his lecture. I immediately pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

You know I'm making you eat it for
an hour tonight. And then imma
tie you up and make you suffer.

He checked the text on his Apple Watch and shot a smirk my way. This asshole. God, if this is us during school hours...what'll we be like after class?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1K 54
Chris Brown and Rihanna have had an on again off again relationship for years until one wish changed everything. *Must follow to view all chapters*
58K 1.9K 36
"So What Now, Where To From Here?" She Asked Looking At Him With Teary Eyes. "...I Guess This Is The End Of Us" She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Gonna Li...
115K 5.3K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.
2.4K 146 71
Erin was just a normal 18 y/o who was loving life till tragedy struck just days after her birthday. She was diagnosed w/Cancer she found out she may...