Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

Autorstwa FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... Więcej

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

A little Drama hurts everyone

2.5K 59 13
Autorstwa FangsandVeins

"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo that was awesome but what was up with Kayla and lockers!!!!!!! And secret spilt, the cats out of the bag finally!! Why is Caroline always the one to figure it out and did I mention ELIJAH IS BETTER THAN NIKLAUS!!!!!!! ANYHOODLES..... FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEE CHAPTER!?!!?!?!!!!!!!" - @JaiSwagginHard

My fav comment from last chapter.

I'm gonna do one of these for every chapter now! ;)

~*~

I came downstairs to hear Stefan and Damon fighting or arguing or whatever the hell they do on a daily bases.

"Why not?" Damon asked. "I'd fight me." I rolled my eyes at Damon's antics as I took the final steps downstairs and into the parlour.

"I'd fight me too." I said, bringing both their attention to me. "After all I am pretty awesome, and I think that I'm the only one who'd be able to put up a good fight with myself."

I walked over to the bar, pouring myself a glass of alcohol. Nothing like a glass of this stuff early in the morning.

"What are you two fighting about today?" I asked, turning towards them.

"Nothing worth repeating." Stefan muttered before leaving the room.

I raised my eyebrows at Damon. "I think it's his time of the month again." Was Damon's witty response, as he too filled a glass with alcohol.

"What's the plan to go save the lovers?" I asked, taking a sip of my alcohol. I looked calm on the outside, but on the inside, I was freaking out. I mean, Caroline was like my bestie. I guess I have a thing with blondes, considering my other best friend ran away to somewhere. Back to the point, if Klaus as so much lays a hand on either Caroline or even Tyler, I will personally chop his hands off and feed it to the wolves.

"Since I can't really guarantee that I can save them alone. We both are going." He casually stated taking a seat on the armchair.

"Yeah, what's the plan?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Little witchy is working on finding a location to where they are, then you and I my friend, are gonna swoop in and save the day."

"Nice plan moron." I said sarcastically as I gulped down the rest of my drink.

Damon gives me a sly smirk and nods his head. "Any time."

I rolled my eyes at him as I began to say what I had to. "What about Elena?" I asked. "We all know we can't technically defeat Klaus, but what about a way to keep Elena alive?"

"There is no way, besides of course, giving her the good old life of a vampire." Damon said casually as if he was talking about the coffee he had in the morning.

"That's not an option and you know it." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"It's the only option." Damon said, putting extra emphasis on the 'only'. I got up and glared at Damon crossing my arms. He got up too, coming right in front of my face. "It's the only choice, and you know it."

"But she doesn't want this Damon!" I yelled my hands balled up into fists at my side.

"Then what? Huh? Would she rather die?" He asked in a stern voice not even bothering to raise his voice.

"Yes, because that's Elena, Damon." I said in a softer voice. "She's not like us. She wouldn't even kill a fly, yet a human being. Elena is too good to be living the way we do."

"You didn't even get the choice." Damon said, his voice getting louder. "You didn't deserve this either. You deserved a nice family, a nice boy, and some kids, yet here you are!"

"This isn't about me Damon. I was born without a beating heart and I'm okay with that. I may take the shape of a human, but I can never be qualified as a human."

"Yet you have the most giving heart out of any human I know. Despite the fact that you always talk about yourself, you are so selfless, so giving. Unlike those petty humans you have a heart, whether it's beating or not."

I took a moment to take that in, but it was so hard to believe, I mean I can't say I'm ugly, but when it comes to personality, I'm just fun and good entertainment.

"You're the perfect example of that Kayla. You are the reason Elena shouldn't mind vampirism. She doesn't have to kill anyone for this lifestyle." Damon said.

I sighed loudly, as I looked at Damon. "That's not what we're talking about Damon. Elena is the motherly type. It doesn't matter where this all goes, there are so many things that make Elena and vampires so much different."

"At least she'll be alive with my solution." Damon said.

Anger began to swell within me as I looked at Damon. "Why do you even care?" I yelled. Damon looked taken back as he took a few steps back. "Why does this all matter so much to you? Why do you even care if Elena stays alive?"

Damon stood their frozen as anger rose within his eyes, but be managed to control most of it. "Because we all know that Stefan will become a ripper, though that will be a step-up for him. And we all know that you will turn it off. Not just because you lost Elena, but with her you lost Stefan and all of her other pesky friends." Damon said taking a few steps forward, all the while I stood their slightly shocked. "But me? I couldn't care less, whether Elena dies or lives." Damon added.

"Screw you Damon." I whispered while my breathing got erotic and I walked out.

"Kayla!" He yelled.

"No Damon! You can't do that. You can't hurt somebody else, to keep someone else happy."

"If you turn it off then I have no one." He said.

I laughed and shook my head. "Poor little Damon. It always comes down to you right? What Damon needs." With that being said, I disappeared from his sight, my heart hurt as I got further and further, but I ignored it.

I knocked on Bonnie's door loudly hoping she'd answer it.

After a few seconds she answered it. "Why are you crying Kayla?" She asked.

For the first time I noticed the tears falling from my eyes. "It's nothing, I just miss Caroline." I half lied as I wiped the tears from my eyes. If there is one person I'd like to talk to about my problems, it would be Caroline.

Bonnie didn't look like she believed me, but let it go. "I found her location."

"You did?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was just about to call Damon and you." She said as she handed me a paper. "It's not on a street or home, it's in the woods so follow these directions."

"Alright." I said as I turned around to leave.

"Wait!" Bonnie yelled making me stop "You are taking Damon right."

"Yes." I lied without turning around before disappearing out of her line of sight.

~*~

The dried up leaves crunched beneath my feet as I continued forwards, looking for the exact location that Bonnie had given me.

I sighed loudly as once again, there was no sign of Caroline or Tyler. At one point I was debating whether or not Bonnie gave me the wrong info, but then I voted that out considering Caroline was her best friend and she wouldn't do that.

Finally I closed my eyes and focused on the area around me. There was some rustling around, but that could easily be animals or the wind.

After minutes of listening I heard a creek that could only belong to an old door. That was the conclusive evidence I needed, as I used my speed to follow the sound and get to the location in record speed.

Standing in the shadows of the trees and bushes, I looked into the secluded clearing that held a small, dungy trailer. About ten strong looking vampires were scattered around, and I bet there were a couple in the trailer too. The few outside were drinking from human bodies and blood bags, while the rest were playing around, and sitting down drinking beer. Some held weapons, like guns and vervain grenades but some were bare. I though Klaus would do better than get people like this.

Suddenly I saw a vampire speeding out in my direction. As quick as I could manage, I hid behind a tree waiting for the vampire to get out of my sight.

As soon as the vampire left, I moved from my spot, to behind a pile of wood, that I was guessing was used for fire during the night.

Diving back into the forest, I waited as a group of three came in. Two women and one men. Circling two of them with fire, it left them stunned as, I stuck my hand into one of the women and took out her heart. Before the other two could react, they were both met with the same faith.

I made a rustling sound, to attract more of them vampires, and just like I had planned, a group of five came in. Unfortunately for me, they screamed, so I just set them all in blazing fire, as I moved from my spot.

Quickly ripping open the door, I entered the trailer, only to get shot with a knife in my leg. Since it wasn't wooden, I easily pulled it out an looked at the two men in the trailer.

"Hello." I said, before I sunk my hand into one guys chest, and pierced the knife through the other guys neck.

When I finished up both the guys, I saw Caroline and Tyler tied up on to the ground of the trailer. Both seemed to be in a hazy daze, as their eyes were bloody red and glassed over.

Right when I was about to untie, them I felt a sharp pain in my leg, that soon spread up my thigh. I cried out in pain as my leg gave up beneath me. Before I fell to the ground, I turned to see two men standing there with guns held in their hands.

"The great thing about a buckshot is, that it spreads when shot." The bigger of the two men said.

Just as I was about to dig it out, I was shot with another one in my upper arm. I screamed out in agonizing pain, as the pain increased.

Two more shooting sounds sounded as one hit the other arm and one hit the other leg. Not being able to hold it any longer, I let my head fall to the ground as a whimper escaped my lips.

My breathing sped as the pain did. What did they put in these things?

The smaller one of the two came by me, yanking my hair back.

"Klaus'll be real happy with our catch today." He mused, as he yanked my hair more.

"He did want you." The other one said a matter-of-factly.

"Go to hell!" I spat at him.

"We all gonna see each other there." He said, pushing me onto a chair, and grabbing the ropes in his hands.

"Someone's gonna find you, and when they do, say goodbye to this life." I said laughing weekly, as he began tying up the ropes.

"Klaus is coming soon. I'll let him know we got another one." The bigger one said as he left, and the smaller one followed.

"Douchebags." I muttered as they left, but then groaned in pain as the bullets were spreading through my body.

~*~

"Hello!" I yelled for the fiftieth time.

"What?" The smaller one said coming in.

"I never got your name, but I don't really care, so I'ma' call you Joe, because your weak and boring like all the other Joe's I know." I ranted, completely bored.

A shot rung out and I felt the pain in my shoulder then in my left leg.

I cried out in pain as my body slumped as much as it could in it's tied up form.

The guy came up to me, pulling my hair back so I looked up at him.

"Listen here girl. You've been here two hours and you've been pissing the hell outta' me, so I suggest you shut the hell up before I shove a dagger through your heart." Joe threatened.

"Go. To. Hell." I said as I spat on his face.

He growled and closed his eyes, before letting go of my hair and backhanding me.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to hit a girl?" I asked with disgust on my face.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to whore around?" He asked, attempting to get to me.

I smiled up at him. "My mother also told me that if I have nothing nice to say, to not say nothing at all, but my mother's not here, and your ugly as a.."

I was interrupted with another slap. I just laughed as he growled and slammed the trailer door behind him as he left.

A few minutes later, both men entered the trailer with worried looks on their faces.

"There's someone here." Joe said.

The other one looked at me, and grabbed my chin roughly. "Who'd you bring?" He asked.

"If I bought someone with me, you two would have been dead." I said.

"I asked you a question!" He growled.

"And I answered your question, you stupid arse."

He growled and landed a punch on my face.

"Nice one arse." I muttered as I felt the the blood from the wound drip down my cheek and get soaked into my already bloody shirt.

"Damn it!" Joe said.

"Klaus is not going to be happy." The other one, that I'm going to name Jack said.

"If you let me go, I can help." I falsely offered.

"Shut up." Jack growled.

"Yes jack..." I began but was interrupted with the gunshot that hit me in my stomach.

I screamed out in pain as the buckshot spread to me. At the same time, Jack's head was laying on the ground alongside Joe's heart.

~*~

Authors Note

One thing I do have to say is, I know you guys are reading I see it, and a couple of you guys read and vote and comment too and honestly, that is amazing.

But for you guys who don't comment and vote, please do so. Please don't be a silent reader. It would honestly mean a lot to me, if you guys just take a couple of seconds and review the chapter. Even a nice little sentence is alright. So from now on, please leave little comments and votes. It pushes me to keep writing and gives me courage, plus writing this stuff is harder than it looks, so a little encouragement now and then doesn't hurt. ;)

Thank you all my wonderful readers and fans and followers!

Sincerely yours truly,

Tabby

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
431K 10.1K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
11.5K 629 38
They were just two friend probably too obsessed with The Vampire Diaries, but can you blame them? It was a normal night, the moon was out, but both M...
30.5K 717 30
Periná has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. Periná's birth killed he...