Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapitre 5

18.3K 449 65
By DaliaEllz

"May I please go home now?" I ask for the tenth time in about three minutes.

"You know you've been in the car for like 15 minutes now." He says as he eats his fries. I finished eating my chicken nuggets and fries and I'm just waiting for him to bring me home.

"Yo please I have things to do.."

"Really like what?"

"That dosen't concern you... When I got in the car I though that you we're being nice and dropping me home."

"And I am... I just got hungry along the way and had to stop for gas and get some things along the way."

"Lord save me please." I beg silently as I lean my head on the glass.

"So why don't you like me?" He asks curiously.

This catches me off guard, "I don;t like much people but I think ever since your whole Romeo and Juliet's love bullshit that made me dislike you more than regularly."

"Why because I believe in love?"

"Yeah a bit but it's more like your outlook on it. Like you sound like an idiot."

"And you sound like a cynic."

"I'd rather be a cynic than kill myself over love." I say honestly.

"You know that's a stupid reason to dislike someone right."

"Well you asked."

"You started it when you flat out insulted me."

"You weren't even meant to hear that."

"Yeah but you can't assume someone won't understand."

"That's besides the point though. Like gosh. Can we just get over the whole I don't like you thing and you can drive me home like you were supposed to do." 

"Fine." He says.

"Fine." I huff back and cross my arms as he starts driving. When he gets closer to my neighbourhood I can't help but look at his face.

Now the thing is about where I live is that one it's not ghetto but it's not nnecessarily the subburbs either. We are near the projects slightly but in no way are there gangs and random shoot-outs. But like on the outside for many people would want to stay clear simply just because of the way it looks. 

I've lived in worse so I don't really mind where I live either way.

When he reaches the front of my house I tell him to stop and grab my things.

"Thanks for the food and the ride white boy." I yell out as I head inside.

"No problem black girl." He yells back and drives off as I am inside.

When I get inside the building and head in our apartment I hear a familiar male voice. And I can tell you now that it's not Jordan...

"Mom what is he doing here?" I ask pointing to my father.

"Well since you have been avoiding him I decided to invite him for dinner here with us and Serenity has some news for all of us."

"Mom I'm not hungry I ate already." I say.

"Sweetie I don't care you're still going in that dinning room to eat." She says as she looks at me. 

While my mother and father stay in the kitchen I head to my room change in some sweats since I have no one to impress and do my homework and shit like that.

****2 hours later****

"So Tatianna how was your day?" My father asks.

"Uneventful." I say since my mom talked to me telling me that I will speak to him whether I like it or not.

"Okay... How's school?"

"It's school. How do you think it is?"

"Well that's why I'm asking isin't it."

"And that's how I'm answering" I state.

The thing my father and I have apparently in common is that we can quickly get annoyed, irked or angry simply. Most of the times I get angry with him. I tried to warn my mom but no. So now as my father and I are looking at each other practically glaring my sister and my mother are looking at each other unsure of what to do.

"Well you know what Tatianna?"

"What?"

"I GOT MY FIRST KISS TODAY!" Serenity says breathlessly getting both our attention. 

"Oh really who was it?" My mom asks.

"Jordan!" She says happily.

"Look at you growing up so quickly." My father states.

I roll my eyes, "Maybe it wouldn't be quick if you were actually there to see us grow." I mutter under my breath but I know he heard me.

My mother and my sister knowing better retreat and head to the living room leaving my father and I alone looking at each other.

I look at him, "Why are you here?" I ask him since it was the only thing on my mind since he came.

"I told you I wanted to see my baby girls" He says.

"I don't know if you can tell but I'm far from a baby."

"You know Tatianna both your mother and sister forgave me why can't you."

I shrug and then cross my arms... I think today is my arm crossing day.. "Look I doubt mom really forgave you. Maybe she is being civil for the sake of her kids but other than that no. And I wouldn't really count on my forgiveness. Be content with Serenity's" I say as I get up.

"I want you wand your sister to come for a week this month."

When he says this I look at my mother and sister who are looking at me as well nodding their heads.

I look back at him, "There is no way in hell that that's happening." I say and head in my room.

Well that was pleasant.

***Tuesday afternoon****

"I am not going there." I yell for everyone to hear.

"You damn sure are. You may not like him but he is your father. Now hurry up he'll be here in 5 minutes."

I groan and lazily pack up my bags. My parents didn't agree for a damn week. No they actually decided to do a fucking month. So yes for a month I am stuck at my father's house.

So when I came home from an uneventful day at school my mother tells me this and I am leaving tonight... Yay!

"Mom why are you doing this?" I ask as I get out my room with my bags as I see Serenity sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Because your father wanted to see you and he deserves to."

"Does he really DESERVE to see us mom?" I ask.

"I am not discussing this. We set everything up and you are going there. Quite frankly I need a break of you two anyways."

I sigh knowing that there is no convincing of my mother.

At this time we hear a carr honk so I do what I do best I say goodbye to my mom with Serenity and quickly put my headphones in ear avoiding conversation. I turn on my Ipod and wait for my father to bring us both at his house.

***Wednesday Morning***

I am in the kitchen sitting down doing nothing waiting for Serenity to come downstairs so we can take the bus to school. I seriously not in a good mood this morning since last night.

When we came my father's girlfriend Rose decided to announce a fucking pregnancy and then she tries to have a feel good moment with me asking to go shopping. I obviously said no. My dad heard and got angry and so did I so that turned into a damn yelling match so I just went up to my room and turned on a song to state how I'm feeling blasting it through the house all night and morning.

I was jamming to a song called 'No Daddy"

I was yelling to the chorus.

I had no daddy around when I was growing up (huh)
That's why I'm wild and I don't give a (huh)
Ya'll think cuz these jeans fit, I would give it up
Don't let my cute face fool ya
I had no daddy around when I was growing up (huh)
That's why I'm wild and I don't give a (huh)
Ya'll think cuz these jeans fit, I would give it up
Don't let my cute face fool ya

I then decided to only speak in french all day which pissed my dad off some more. But there's nothing he can really do...

Finally Serenity comes downstairs and we head out to school quickly catching the bus.

When we get to school I am seriously tired as fuck. I'm wearing some baggy sweatpants and a baggy tank top with some Nike Dunks.

I decide to go to Music class since that's the first class that we have this morning. I think that this is the only thing I like now is simply that Mel is in class with me now.

When I get to music class I immediately sit with Mel and she fills me up on Jordan and Serenity knowing I am not in the mood to talk about myself. 

When we finish gossiping about our siblings our teachers call out for our attention. We have another free period to practice our singing and other shit.

I am listening to my Ipod with Melanie when someone tap on my shoulder.

"What's up Deon?" I ask.

"Nothing really just wanted to ask you something..."

"And may I ask you what?" I say smiling.

"Yes you may Tatianna... I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?" He asks with a smirk.

HOLD UP WHAT. Mr. I don't like black girls is asking me out?

"She would love to." Melanie says smiling and Deon nods his head.

I turn and look at Mel but she simply gives me a stare as if to say 'WHAT DID i DO?" 

I roll my eyes and look at Deon as he gives me the information saying he'll pick me up tonight.

"Wait tonight?"

"Yeah is that okay?" 

I nod my head and smile as Deon walks away I glare at Melanie.

"I fucking hate you why did you say yes."

"Because you were all pissed and would say no. Even though a date with sexy Deon is all you need to forget about your dad and all that drama.

"Whatever you say Melanie but don't expect me to like this damn date." I say and go back to listening to my music.

Tis all 4 2day. Most likely updating tomorrow...

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.

:)

 PS... Some shit is most likely to happen in the next couple chapters :) 

PPS... About the comment thing.... I would really love some feedback XD

THANK YOU :)

-Dalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 47.6K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.3M 54.8K 39
I fell in love. I fell in love with a fairytale. Oh Yes I did. You know that one story that gives every little girl hope out there that good things c...
16.7M 644K 63
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
58.1K 1.3K 34
*WARNING, NOT EDITED* Ashley was in her Senior year of High school. She is 17. She has had a wonderful high school experience and is ready to finish...