The Fallen Girls (Black Veil...

By wetbxnds

Emily wanted her best friend Infinity's 19th birthday to be perfect. After getting vip tickets to warped tour... More

The Gift
Best Day Ever.
Welcome
Girls night out part II
Emily's Bio
The Tickets
Infinity's bio
California Dream
Crazy Morning
Crazy Morning part ||
Back Stage
Is This Real Life?
"The Joker"
BVB
The Carnival
Carnival Night
"Lets Move To LA"
Mixed Feelings
Your an Idiot
Broken
Wake up...
Complicated
I love you
Moving
Saying Good Bye
Bye Chicago
Video Games
Omelets and Singing
Hello
December
Tag Your It
The Perfect Gift
The Secret
Christmas Eve
Merry Christmas
Moving On
Keep my pretty mouth shut
What!

Girls Night Out

42 3 2
By wetbxnds

Infinity's POV

I was digging in my suitcase looking for a decent outfit. I put on a dark red sweater, light washed jean shorts, and black tights. (the picture is her outfit) I slipped on the pair of tall black studded sneakers I wore today.

Emily banged on my door "Hey you almost ready?" she asked from the outside. " Yup. Just give me a few more minutes!" I yell. "Ok I'm gonna wait by the door!" Emily yelled back then marched away like she's in the black parade.

I took my eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow out of my bag. I quickly applied my makeup carefree. I mean we aren't going to a high tea why should I bother looking red carpet ready? Before I left the room I fixed my now twisted choker, I hate when that happens. Quickly grabbing my phone I left the room to go see Emily.

She was patiently waiting by the front door. I slightly smiled walking towards her. We walked out, she locked the door then we went to the elevator.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked. She smiled at me. "Hideaway pizza, the best pizza in Oklahoma!" she answered excitedly.

At Hideaway Pizza...

After we got our drinks the lady came back to take our order. "Mozzarella cheese sticks and one ATW pizza." Emily said. It sounds okay.

The waitress came back in a flash. To my surprise the mozzarella sticks were amazing, the ones in Chicago where I live weren't this good.

"So how was your flight?" Emily asked. "It was alright, the only problem was that my little peanut bag was empty so I starved for a couple hours." I replied, we both laughed for a little while until we got our pizza.

I took a bite and immediately fell in love. "Can I live here and just eat pizza from now on?" I asked sarcastically while giggling.

"Well we got a movie to get to so I don't think so." she replied. I laid a tip by our trash as we left.

I wonder what movie we're going to, if it's anything like the pizza this night would be perfect. The weather was amazing, it made the way Emily described it seem unreal. I'm crossing my fingers for a horror movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.6K 24
As your mother surprised you with tickets to none other than Warped Tour, how were you to know that the people you've looked up to for years... were...
10.9K 392 60
(COMPLETE) Ginger June purdy yes she is the sister of Ashley purdy, well she gets bullied at school she has depression anxiety, she has to live with...
9.2K 250 10
Hail reunites with her two best friend's, Black Veil Brides guitarists, Jinxx and Jake Pitts, but what happens when she starts to fall for two of the...
3.7K 123 21
Infinity's 22 and it's her first time at Warped. As she walks around she bumps into Andy from Black Veil Brides. She's a big fan and luckily snaps a...