Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 1: Secrets????
Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory

7.2K 203 13
By Jtmay10

I know this song has nothing to do with the chapter but I kept on listening to it while making this chapter. I don't know why I like it so much but it is very cache. The song in My House by Flo Rida. I'm so happy the video actually works!!!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please also give me some suggestions on what to do. I'm having a writer's block and I have no flipping idea what to do. Now enough of me rambling, enjoy........

***

<Unedited>

It's been about a couple months since Zachary and I mated. Things have been pretty smooth. Zach is being a really good alpha and mate. I would be lying if I said I didn't like being Luna.

I got to meet everyone in the pack. They're all awesome. There's quite a lot of teens from my high school and the majority of the teachers are werewolves. I've been able to attend all of the pack meeting which are pretty boring, but since I'm Luna, its my duty and responsibility to attend all of them.

Evelyn and Jack got their own house and Zach's parents moved in with my parents so that they could give us our privacy, which by the way, I am very thankful for.

I took a sip of the hot chocolate from my mug which said '#1 Luna' on it. It was a gift from one of the pack members a few weeks after the ceremony.

I was sitting on one of the stools at the island in the kitchen, scrolling through my phone, trying to find something to get my mate, my parents, his parents, and my friends for Christmas.

The weather outside is changing. It is really cold out there and all of leaves off of the trees are gone. Christmas is just around the corner. Literally. Christmas is next week and I am so hyped. We're going to have dinner here and our parents plus Evelyn's and Jack's parents are coming too.

I took another sip of my hot chocolate. The warm, chocolaty liquid slithered down my throat. Is it just me who loves the feeling of when you drink or eat something warm and you could feel your chest heat up?

I'm so weird.....

"Hey babe." Zach's voice rang from behind me. Before I could turn around and say hi, strong arms wrapped around my waist and my back hit his chest. He nuzzled my neck and planted a soft kiss on the spot where he marked me. 

When he pulled away, I quickly hid my phone so that he couldn't see what I was doing. His eyes scanned the counter where my phone was.

He gently lifted me up and sat me on his lap. "What are you doing?" he asked before taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Hey!" I whined, snatching my beverage out of his grasp. He let out a chuckle and which made my lips tug up into a smile.

"I'm booooored." I let out after a long silence.

"I'm booooored." he mimicked me in a fail of a girl voice. I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Let's go do something fun." I chirp as I stood up and started pulling on his arm.

"Well, what do you wanna do? It's freakin' 30 degrees outside and might I add snowing." he pointed out. I let out an over-exaggerated sigh. He's right. Unless I want to get sick.

I walked out of the kitchen with Zach trailing behind me. When we entered the living room, I plopped down on the couch and stared at the Christmas tree that stood in the corner of the room. It was decorated with lights that changed from white to rainbow, ornaments, and to top it off, a star.

Zach sat down next to me and pulled me closer to him. "Pretty, yes?" he asked in my ear. I nodded, "It's beautiful."

"You're beautifuler." Zach whispered before kissing the back of my head. I turned to look at him and pecked his lips.

When I pulled away, he wasn't satisfied because he pulled me and connected his lips with mine, again. A deep growl erupted from Zach's chest and I automatically knew Zach and Panther were filled with lust.

His strong hands cupped my face and my arms wrapped around his waist. The kiss deepened and was filled with passion and lust.

He pressed his lips even harder against mine. I felt my back hit the couch cushions as he started straddling me.

Our lips continued to move in sync as he had his arms on the sides of my head.

He broke the kiss and stared straight into my eyes. "I love you, Rach." He whispered in my ear before placing a ghost kiss behind my ear. 

"I love you too." I breathed out with a sigh of pleasure. His lips found mine again and gently mingled with them. I know I've mentioned this before, but his lips are so soft that they are addictive. His kissed are like alcohol. Once you've gotten one, you crave for more. 

When he pulled away, I let out a noise of unsatisfactory and pout. He noticed that I wasn't happy so he threw his head back and let out a laugh. I rolled my eyes and got up.

He stopped laughing and frowned. "Where are you going?" He asked. 

"To take a shower." I state. I walked out of the living room and up the stairs to my bedroom. Yes, I still have my bedroom. I haven't gotten around to moving my stuff into Zach's room. I pulled out a pair of underwear, a bra, sweat pants, and a jumper. 

I was about to close and lock the door, but somebody caught the door before it could close. "Hey!" I let out. 

They pushed the door wide open. Zach had a wide smile on his delicious lips. "What are you doing?" I asked while placing my clothes on the edge of the tub. 

"Joining you." he stated in a 'duh' tone. He was carrying a towel and a pair of boxers and fleece pants. 

I placed my hands on my hips and stared at him. "Oh really...... Who says?" I challenged. 

He stripped his shirt and started walking towards me. I backed up and my back hit the wall. He towered over me and gripped my waist. He moved his face closer to mine. 

"I do." he whispered while brushing his lips against mine teasingly. 

I gulped and help in the groan of annoyance that was dying to come out, but I held it in and wanted to act like I was unaffected. 

He lightly pressed his lips against mine and pulled me closer to him. I could feel his chest through my shirt. My shirt rose up a little but so his hands were touching my skin. The touch of his hands made my skin burn. 

My hands ran through his thick hair. His hands wandered down to my thighs and he hoisted me up. My legs immediately wrapped around his waist because I didn't want to fall. He pushed me harder against the wall. 

He trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck. "W-We should...I-I should take....a-a....shower." I breathed out, trying to sound serious but kept on getting distracted by the shock going down my spine from the ghost kisses Zach's soft lips were leaving on my neck. 

"I'm taking one with you." he mumbled against my neck. 

"At this rate, neither one of us would be taking any showers...." I pointed out. 

He pulled away and rested his head against my forehead. He lifted my shirt up and pulled it over my head, leaving me bare. "Then I guess we should get ready." he replied with a smirk. 

*Evelyn's POV*

I laid on the couch, reading a book. I was about to turn the page when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach. I quickly sat up and clutched it. I looked down and noticed that I'm a little bit bigger than normal. 

Since when did this happen?

I stood up but immediately sat down when I felt like I was about to topple over. I let out a scream in pain as the pain in my stomach got even worse. 

The first thought that came to my mind was that I was in heat, but quickly dismissed the thought when I remembered that Jack and I already mated about 3 months ago. 

Jack quickly came running into the room. "Evy, are you alright? I could feel your pain through our bond." He asked with pure worry in his tone. 

He was right in front of me in two strides. He embraced me into a hug and began rubbing my belly. Right when he touched my belly, his eyes widened. 

I noticed his shocked face and rose my eyebrow. "What?" I asked curiously and nervously. 

He didn't say anything. He picked me up in his arms and used his werewolf speed to get to the pack hospital. 

When we entered the hospital, they took me into a room and laid me down on one of the beds. Jack sat down on the chair by my bed. Not a minute later, the doctor came rushing into the room. "My apologies Beta for taking so long." he apologized. 

I waved him off. "Don't worry doc, it's perfectly fine." I let out before wincing in pain.

He quickly went over to me and started taking tests and asking questions about the pain and what I ate recently. 

*Rachel's POV*

"You're a pro at making cookies, Luna." one of the moms from the pack house exclaimed. I was visiting the pack house and was helping them make cookies for the children. 

"Why thank you, Margaret." I smiled as I slide the tray of cookies into the oven and dialing the numbers in the keypad. 

I sat down on one of the stools by the island and placed my elbows onto the counter. "So how's it going with you and the Alpha?" she asked. 

My cheeks began burning as memories from our heated moment in the shower replayed in my head. I shook my head, dismissing the thought. "Good." I reply with an assuring smile. 

Her face brightened up and approval flashed across her eyes. "So when are there going to be little pups involved?" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows. I suddenly started choking on my own saliva. 

"I'm dying...!" I wheezed out, still coughing. The woman looked at me with horror and ran over to me. She started violently patting my back to try and get me to stop coughing. 

Once I was calm again, I looked at Margaret with wide eyes. "Pups? As in me and Zach having babies?"

She nodded her head in respond to my question. My cheeks began to get even hotter than before. "I-um....don't you think its a bit early to think about pups?" I asked. 

She shook her head. "Nonsense. I had my children when I was your age. My mate and I had children within the same year of meeting each other. Don't regret it at all." 

"But I don't like the idea of being a teen mom." I replied, but quickly added, "No offense."

"None taken." she assured me. Then she came over to me and embraced me into a motherly hug. "Don't worry. If you're not ready, then I suppose me being a godmother can wait." she gave me a wink before leaving the kitchen to break up a fight in the living room. 

I just sat there and started letting the information sink into my brain so that I could process everything Margaret just told me. 

The sound of the timer going off interrupted my thoughts and snapped me back into reality. I got up and went over to the stove. I pulled out the cookies and smiled in satisfactory. 

Right when I placed the tray onto the stove, a bunch of horrifying screams rang through the house along with terrifying, vicious growls. 

Shivers went up and down my spine. I quickly looked around for somewhere to hide. My heart started beating even faster when the sounds of the growls and screams were getting even closer. I was in complete panic when there was no where for me to hide. 

There were only two options for me to choose from. Fight or jump out of the window. Knowing me and my wimpyness–which I seriously doubt is even a word–I chose the one that seems the most rational one. 

I ran to the window and opened it. I slid out of it and broke into a sprint towards Zach's house. I heard paws pounding on the ground behind me and I automatically knew I was being followed. I jumped through the air and shifted into my wolf. 

My adrenaline started kicking in, allowing me to move even faster. I was about to reach the door when I felt something hit me from behind, knocking me down to the ground. I let out a loud cry. 

Since I was pinned down, I quickly mind-linked Zach. "Zach!!! Zach!!! We're being attacked and I need you!!!" 

"I'm coming babe! Where are you?" Zach asked in full on panic. 

"Right outside our home." I cried. 

I wasn't able to say anything after that when the wolf behind me bit down on my shoulder. I let out a loud whimper and started thrashing around under their hold. I was already kidnapped and I don't want it to happen again. 

I rolled over so that I was on my back. Cold, black eyes stared down at me. The eyes belonged to a chocolate brown wolf. I shivered as they bared their yellow, rotting teeth at me. 

I quickly kicked him off of me with my hind legs and they flew off of me and crashed into a tree in the yard. I quickly stood up so that I would be ready for the next attack.

They let out a menacing growl and started stalking toward me. He leaped forward but I dodged it and bit down on their neck and snapped it, killing him instantly. 

I let out a sigh of relief, but it quickly went away when I heard more growls behind me. Before I could process anything, I was pinned down to the ground again. 

They bit into my neck and started slamming me against the ground. Another wolf came up and bit down in my shoulder. I let out a loud whimper, but that didn't stop them from biting and hurting me. Blood covered my beautiful white fur. I could even feel the blood coming out of my gashes. 

It was to the point that my wolf couldn't take it anymore, that I had to shift. "Sorry, Rachel. I can't take anymore." Dawn whimpered

"That's alright, Dawn." I reply weakly. 

My whole body was aching when I shifted back into my human form. Bite marks were everywhere on my body. I let out a loud scream as another wolf swiped at me, leaving a huge scrape across my whole cheek. 

Everything was blurry and I was about pass out from pain, but I heard a loud yell which sounded like Zach. My eyes snapped open and all I could see was Zach being held back by two large men. He was covered in blood as well.

His hair was tousled and his eyes were bloodshot and red. Tears poured out of his eyes and streams of tears and blood rolled down his cheeks. His T-shirt was gone and his shorts were ripped. Gashes were all over his chest and he looked like he was in so much pain, which made my heart ache even more than it already was. 

"Zach!" I cried out. My voice was scratchy and hoarse. His eyes met mine and that was when I realized that this may be the last time I would ever see him. I felt like I was on the verge of death from all of the pain I am dealing with. 

One of the wolves bit on my shoulder once again and slammed me on the ground again, causing my head to bang on the ground again. 

Zach grew even angrier and tried to break free but the two men punched him in the face, knocking him out. "Shit!" I cried when I saw this. 

It didn't take long for my eyes to close and consume me in darkness. But before I passed out, I saw a face right in front of me. A face that sent a shiver of fear through me. 

A face I never thought I would see again.......

***

OOOOO Who do you think the face belongs to???

Sorry if its been a very long time since I last updated. I had a writers block and I kind of still am in one. I got this idea from my sister Kiraangel82 and since I didn't have any other ideas I just decided to use this one. 

So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Thank you guys so much for reading my story!!!

Later my little awesome nerds!!!!

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 4 17
Kate is seventeen and she is in the blood moon pack the alpha is Dylan and he is eighteen and he's also looking for his mate. Dylan is possessive abo...
517K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
1.6K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...