Rollercoaster (Sequel to "So...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[ COMPLETED BOOK!] (The next part to So We Meet Again?) Bianca leaves Bradford after meeting up with Zayn and... More

Author's note and Acknowlegements
Chapter 1~ Regrets, Mistakes, they're Memories Made.
Chapter 2~ Speechless.
Chapter 3~ Big Steps to Little Things.
Chapter 4~ Live While We Are Young... for Now!
Chapter 5~ Countdown.
Chapter 6~ For the Better or for the Worst.
Chapter 7~ Remembering my Summer Love.
Chapter 8~ To Wave a Farewell.
Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.
Chapter 10~ Double Faces.
Chapter 11~ Tortured.
Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.
Chapter 13~ Wedding Woes.
Chapter 14~Surprises and Much more.
Chapter 15~ Hazel eyes.
Chapter 16~Give me Love.
Additional Chapter to Chapter 16~ Give me Love (Zayn's P.O.V)
Chapter 17~ Good News and Bad News.
Chapter18~ Missing Pieces.
Chapter 19~ Shocked!
Chapter 20~ Related.
Chapter 21~ The B-M Plan.
Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.
Chapter 23~ The Gathering.
Chapter 24~ Finding Her.
Chapter 25~ The Truth to it All.
Chapter 26~ The Murder's Wife.
Chapter 28~ Meeting Her.
Chapter 29~ Beautiful Disaster.
Author's note!
Chapter 30~For Every Action There is a Reaction!
Chapter 31~ One Weeks Time.
Chapter 32~ London.
Chapter 33~ Bradford and Memories.
Author's Note!
Chapter 34~ New Lives, Recollected.
Author's Note
Chapter 35~ Rollercoaster

Chapter 27~ Forget the Past, Spend the Present, and Live for the Future.

1.8K 59 38
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

I ran as fast as I could. I peered back behind me to see if the officer was chasing me. He was jogging instead of chasing me. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into Zayn. Zayn held my wrist.

"Maman, you dropped this," the officer came panting towards us. He handed me a picture that fell from the book that I hadn't noticed. So in the end, he wasn't going to arrest me. It was the picture of my mother, alright. I smiled. 

"Thanks, I thought you were gonna you know, arrest me," I said calmly but at the same time nervous. The officer gave me a weird look. Zayn released my wrist that gently came down to my side. 

"Um.... why would I do that? I wouldn't arrest you if you have committed a crime right here, right now," he explained. I gave him a sheepish look. 

"Oh, no! I would never do such a thing. Thank you officer for all your help," I replied and turned towards Zayn who was as confused as the officer was. 

"Well, ok then. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day then, G'day." 

I ignored the officer. I climbed into the car. The drive home felt like it took forever to get home though it was a short distance. We were both silent; not a peep came out of our mouths. I didn't know why but I felt like he was ignoring me or was he upset about something? I believe it was best to break the ice. 

"Zayn," I started. 

He perked up. 

"Yes, Bianca, Vas happenin?" 

"What's wrong? You are never quiet like this before," I told him. 

He stared long and hard at was in front of him. He was thinking, probably fishing out a response to give me. 

"Nothing. It's just ..... I've been thinking about Perrie. I loved her very much, that I felt like this is all my fault. I impregnated her in the first place. It was all my fault! If I was a little more precaution then none of this would've happened," he implored. He banged the steering wheel with his fist.

I got angry. I thought he loved me more than her!

"Wait! What?! I thought you loved ME MORE THAN HER!" 

He glanced briefly at me than back on the road. 

"Yeah, I did and I still do love you but for a brief moment in my life I fell in love with Perrie, too. I didn't know why; it just I felt things that I had not felt with you back then," he said. 

I was astonished of what he had to say. I was gonna explode for sure. 

"Zayn, stop the car, please," I ordered him.

"What for?"

I clutched my fists tight under my hand mittens. I was trying not to explode from rage and anger.

"IF YOU DO NOT FUCKING STOP THIS VEHICLE, I WILL LITERALLY JUMP THE HELL OFF OF THIS MOVING CAR!" I bellowed. 

"Ok, ok," he said as he parked the car. I slammed the door behind me as I left. I didn't want to talk to him anymore. He didn't even honk once, he just sped away in his car. Possibly, he was thinking that it was best for him to give me some space to cool off. 

I walked in the cold weather as the slush of snow mounted onto the tip of my boots. I breathed out   as the puff of mist came out of my mouth. I walked vigorously home. I went through the back door were I entered into the kitchen to see Wahliya sitting there stirring a spoon in what is supposedly to been seen as tea. 

The door slammed behind me. I took off my shoes, socks, and jacket. I took my jacket in my arms so that I can hang it up in the foyer but I had to past Wahliya. She was still mad at me. 

I took a deep breath in and then out. Ok, Bianca. You can do this. Don't make any settle eye contact. As I started to walk, I heard Wahliya stop stirring; her chair creaked back. I still didn't make any eye contact. 

"Bianca," Wahliya spoke. I halted in my steps. Should I turn around or not? I decided it was best to make amends with my one of my good friends. After all we are mature adults. 

"Yes, Walhiya," I asked softly. She got up, crossed arms. She walked forward to me. I didn't know what happened or what was going on but she grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry, Bianca. I'm so sorry," She apologized. I was confused and didn't know what the hell was going on.

"Uh.... Wahliya, what are you sorry for?" I questioned her. She released me from her grip.

"I'm sorry for being rude to you in your time of need," she explained. She sat down and started to stir her tea. I believe it was an Earl grey tea. I sat in front of her. 

"I had no idea you were feeling guilty for me," I said.  I could see that she was about to burst into tears. 

" Honestly, I wish I was more supportive then being all nasty to you," she sobbed. I rubbed her back .

"Hey, it's ok. Don't be sorry. You had all the right to be angry with me." 

She stopped sobbing for a moment. 

"No! I didn't have all the right to be mad at you. It was wrong! Will you ever forgive me?"

I cleared my throat. 

"What? Of course. I will always forgive you no matter what. You are the closest person next to my stepsister," I explained. She came forward to hug me. 

"So, we're friends right?" She questioned. 

"Yes."

"I'm glad." 

During our little make up time, we heard a loud thud in the front foyer.  I got up to see who or what it was. It was Zayn. Great! He's back home. 

"Who is it?" Whaliya said. 

"Oh, it's just Zayn," I replied absently. I went up to my room to get changed. 

As I finished changing, two knocks were on my door. 

"Come in!" I called. 

Zayn. Zayn had to pop in out of nowhere. I sat on my bed; crossed legged and crossed armed. 

"What do you want?" I glared at him. 

"I came here to apologize to you," he said. He sat down close to me. I shifted over, as I turned my head towards the other cheek. 

"Why? Didn't you say what you meant? Wasn't it true?" I confronted him. 

"Yes, but the-------"

"But then what?!" I yelled at him. 

"Let me finish. But then I double thought of what I told you. I know I made mistakes but in the end, I feel like I'm always gonna be back for the one person whom I love the most," he explained. 

I turned around. 

"Who? Perrie? I know it's Perrie." 

He brought me closer to him as he wrapped his cold yet muscular arm around me. I stiffed. 

"Gosh! You are really stubborn! No, silly! It's you. no matter where we are on this planet we end up living together and being in each others' lives." 

I grinned. 

"Seriously?" I asked. 

"Yes. Now, Will you ever forgive me, babe?" 

I spun around and jumped hugged him. He fell on my bed then onto the ground with me. 

"Yes, I will forgive you no matter what!" I responded. 

We looked into each others eyes. The moment was so still and perfect. I moved forward so that our lips touched briskly. We inhaled the moment and the love for one another. 

I think that forgiving someone makes you closer to them since you forget about the past, want to spend the present with them and make a future with them. The moral is to forgive and forget under no circumstances. It only makes you a better person. 

Zayn pulled back from our kiss, surprisingly, it was for the first time. 

"Babe," he started. 

"Yeah."

"I know where the hospital institute where your mother was placed years ago. When you left, I drove around Bradford and couldn't find it; until I found a sign that indicated where the place was," he rendered.  I got up hastily off of him. 

"Oh. Shouldn't we go now?" 

Before he could answer, Mrs. Malik came in. 

"Bianca! I've been searching all over for you. Come along. You have a doctor's appointment for you to get cleaned up darling," she announced. 

My cheeks flushed red. That was a little embarrassing for Zayn to be hearing or even knowing all about this private stuff. 

Zayn looked at me and started to send me eye signals. 

"I'll be down in a minute, Tricia," I told her. As soon as she left, Zayn began playing the 20 questions game with me. 

"Cleaned up? What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well, you know I got a miscarriage, and stuff comes out of you, not only blood----- it's hard to explain." I brushed it off. 

"Oh you mean like a period?" He  asks dumbfounded.

"Uh.... no much more than that. You know I don't have time for this!"

I grabbed my coat, mittens, hat and scarf. Zayn followed me as I went downstairs. 

"Bianca, after you get cleaned up, I'll take you to the place alright?" he suggested. 

"That's a great idea!" I encouraged him. 

"How long will this cleaning up take?" 

"I don't know, but I'll call you when it's over," I informed him. 

"Sure, see you babe."

"See you. I love you!"

"Love you, too!" 

We kissed briefly . I went to the main foyer to meet up with Tricia. 

"All set?" she asks. 

"Yes, Let's go."

We hopped into the car. It was freezing but Mrs. Malik didn't wait for the car to be warm. 

"We are running late," she said. I felt like she read my mind. 

I met up with the Dr. Harper and she cleaned me up. I didn't know or feel how the cleaning was going since I was on anesthetics while she was doing her job. It took about an hour for the cleaning process to be over.

"Ok, so the cleaning is done and you are good to go," she announced. 

As soon as the anesthetics wearied off I pulled my pants up, placed my jacket on and dashed out of the office and into Tricia's car. 

"Tricia, come on! We have to get home!" I bellowed. I swear, Tricia was walking at a pace of a turtle, if you asked me. 

"What for?" 

"Um... I have something to do when we get home," I said. 

She ran as fast as we could and sped away past all the trees and the snow banks. I called Zayn informing him that I would be there soon. 

When we got home, I saw Zayn waiting by his car. When Tricia parked the car, I stumbled out of her car and into Zayn. 

"Did you get the book?" Zayn questioned. 

"Yes."

"With the picture still in tact inside it?" 

I opened the book and the picture was still inside it. 

"Yes." 

"Good. Now, we just relax."

The drive to the hospital was exciting yet I was anxious. What if we don't find her? What if she ;t  doesn't recognize me or something? What if she was dead?! Then I would be wasting my time and Zayn's. Snap out of it Bianca! Don't think that way! She's alive ok! Believe it girl! 

I saw the sign of where it indicated the place. 

"How long is it to the institute?" 

"About 15 minutes from Bradford," Zayn responded calmly. 

I closed my eyes and imagined how my mother would be. She would be a calm, gentle woman. She would have the similar features of me but only older. She would love me and she would adore Zayn. I have so many things to learn from her and so many to ask from her. This is exciting! 

Suddenly, a halting motion. I opened my eyes to see the sad life of the mentally hill. A hospital that shows pure sadness and sorrow. No life nor colour in sight. It was a dull world here. 

"We're here!" Zayn announced. I grinned. 

We got out of the car. I began to shake; not because of me being cold it was because I was nervous out of my wits. 

Zayn came beside me. 

"Ready?" he adjures me. I nodded.

I focused on those eyes of his. How beautiful and warm they wear. He gave me his hand. I took it. I took a deep breath and entered the gloomy hospital which was yet to find her; but most importantly the meet and greeting her was very important.  I couldn't wait to spend the present with her, live the future with her and most of all, forgetting the past with her. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so nice to meet with you all! I'm glad that my exams r over and am going to pretty much spend the summer with you guys on wattpad. Hopefully my goal is to finish rollercoaster by the end of August!  I missed you guys soooooooooooo much! I bet you guys missed me, too. ur lovely author <3 Muah! Anyways, here's wat you guys been asking for. Hope you guys enjoy it as i enjoyed writing it! Plze don't forget to vote, comment, and past this story forward to those who have nothing else to read XD. Jokes aside, I need a favour from u all. I'm thinking of deleting the dark life of shyla and putting up a harry fan fic! ( not like dark -_-) I can't make up my mind. So I need ur help; i need to know what you guys think. So please comment ur opinions plze. It'll be greatly appreciated! 

thnxs

Luv~ Rose; ur favourite athor of all times! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 550 58
"I know what you are thinking. I know that I don't take risks in our relationship. But I'm just-" His voice cracked a little. "I'm just scared that I...
5.9K 155 26
They had it all, which made it all too easy to lose it all. After an illegal relationship, and a whole lot of tragedy, and a new life for both of the...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
77.9K 1.8K 98
BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her passion and this was her chance to discove...