I HATE VAMPIRES

By SophieMeade6

As soon as I started to scream, he started to panic. Then, that's when I saw them...the 2 fangs in his mouth... More

I HATE VAMPIRES
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 part 1
Chapter 16 part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 2

3.2K 123 63
By SophieMeade6

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEP!

AHHHH! SHUT UP ALARM CLOCK! LET ME SLEEP!

"Emily! up! You need to leave in an hour! hurry up!" my mom yelled.

I stiffly got up and shuffled in my slippers all the way down to the kitchen. Counting the steps as I went. There was 35.

"I made pancakes, With icing sugar, some whipped cream, chocolate sauce as strawberries. Just like you like them." she spoke softly, trying desperately to lighten my mood.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem, just thought you should have a big breakfast before the plain, you know aeroplane food stinks. So I made muffins last night, strawberry and chocolate, and fixed you up a sandwich, also a few cans of juice in there to. But I also chucked in some bags of skittles and-"

She was trying way to hard, but it's not like I'm complaining.

"Yeah, lucky I won't be on it that long" I interrupted her babbling.

"Yeah"

"So, how long exactly...will I be in California?" I asked.

"Um from now to...beginning of next year"

"THAT'S LIKE HALF A YEAR MOM!" I screamed my mood dropping instantly.

"Yeah, I know..."

"We will keeping touch though, right?!"

"Of course! I can't go a whole half a year without hearing your voice, don't be stupid" she laughed.

"Good..."

"Now, go get ready or you will miss your flight."

"Ok"

I scrambled up the steps and grabbed a toothbrush for my teeth. Then brushed my hair, then washed my face and put on some lipgloss. Then, obviously got dressed. Three quarter lengths and tank top..

I then grabbed my iPad and suitcase, and staggered down the steps.

"All set?" my mom asked.

"As set as I could ever be" I sighed.

"Good...I'm going to miss you so much my little m & m"

"Yeah...I'm going to miss you so much mom, I can believe this is actually happening...promise me you will call me when you can..."

"Promise"

"Pinky swear?" I bubbled.

"Pinky swear"

"And-"

"For goodness sake! Yes! Yes! Yes!" My mom yelled, patting me on the back.

I giggled half heatedly.

"Ok, come on now, its time to go"

I nodded.

She took my suitcase from my hand and dragged it outside, into the car trunk. Then, we took off for the airport; I'm starting to regret ever packing to go to California...I mean, I will miss it hear...dearly...

"Mom...I'm starting to regret ever packing" I whispered.

"Why?"

"Cause I'll miss you! I'll miss everyone! Even all the bimbos in my school!"

"EMILY!" mom scolded "Don't worry; I'll try to call you every night, Ok"

"Ok..."

"Here we are..."

I got out the car slowly and got my suitcase along with my iPad.

"Phone me as soon as you land, your dad will be waiting for you outside the airport over there" mom said, tears coming to her eyes.

"Ok, I will" I nodded.

"Good, now give me a hug"

I put everything down and hugged her, both arms wrapped around her tightly.

"Cant...Breath" she teased.

"Sorry"

"Well...have fun sweetie...I'll let you say bye to Mel"

I nodded.

"EM!" Mel sobbed.

"MEL!"

"I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'll miss you to! Promise we will talk all the time?" I bubbled.

"Promise!"

"Good"

"Phone me as soon as you land!" Mel sniffed, holding out her pinky.

"I will!" I crocked latching my pinky onto hers.

"Now go! Before you miss your plane!"

"Bye..." I sniffed.

"Bye"

I waved to them as I walked into the airport...alone...

I felt so...independent...it was weird, I didn't like being all alone in an airport. It was actually quite scary...

After going through all the scanners and metal detectors, which did actually bleep, twice. I was finally on the plane. I was sat at a window seat, looking out at the path below.

I can't believe I was doing this. Maybe I should just get off, I could just say I missed the plain.

To late, I gasped and clutched the arm rest as the plain started to roll forward, did I mention I'm not a good flyer? At all?

Landing wasn't too bad, but I had always loathed it when it touched the ground and sent you flying forward a little.

But, the bad thing was, it took quite a few flight attendants to calm me down as we ascended into the air. My ears popped and jaw tightened. Not to mention I nearly threw up on the person beside me. Gosh, I feel bad for him...he was only five...

But after quite a few pills and an alcoholic beverage that I was not happy about by the way, I was ok, but loopy for the rest of it...I think, a dunno its really all a blur...

Waiting on my suitcase was torture, it took for ages. Seriously. My suitcase was first on so it should have been first out but what took half an hour was for the freaking belt with the cases to start. And I really needed to pee! Badly but I didn't want to go and the come back to see that my suitcase had come and gone. Then I'd be there all night.

When I did eventually get it, I shoved on a pair of sun glasses and made my way through the airport, well, after I went to pee and freshened myself up from the stinky plain.

Through the exit I walked into California's blistering heat, it would have probably been a good idea to wear shorts instead of three quarter lengths.

But at lest I made the correct choice in putting my hair up in a bun. I hate it when my hair sticks to my neck, it makes you look sweaty and...well gross.

I finally spotted my dad next to a huge black car, I'm not sure what the name was because I don't speak car, the only car makes I knew, Volvo and Audi. But anyway. It was black with a glass roof, fancy right?

"Hey dad" I greeted with a hug and smile.

"Emily! You have changed so much" he smiled back at me.

"And you haven't!" I noted.

He still had the same dark blond hair, cut short and the same emerald green eyes, and also the same tanned skin.

Opposite of my mother but what they did have in common was they don't age a day. Or. That's what it looked like.

"I apparently don't change at all, looking great for my age aren't I?" He laughed.

"All boy's school...really?" I questioned, ignoring the question he had just asked me.

"Yeah...oh I get it"

I giggled.

"Ok, well, I'll get your stuff in the back and we can go"

I nodded and got into the car, rolling down the window.

He soon followed, starting up the car and rolling down a bunch of different roads.

"So, what's the school like?" I asked, breaking the ice.

"Big, you get dorms; I'll need to see if I can get one for you, so that you don't have to have a guy for a dorm mate"

"So, there are no girls? At all?"

"No, sorry, but there are girls all around the school when they come to visit their boyfriends, thats on the weekends though. But they do come over often."

"As long as I see a girl about this place, I'll live"

He sniffed a laugh "Don't worry about it"

"I won't"

"Here we are" he said, stopping the car.

Well that was...fast? I never even noticed us getting here.

I got out the car and gazed up onto the school I would be spending six months in.

It was...well...Gigantic!"

"THIS PLACE IS HUGE!" I gasped.

"I know"

"I MEAN SERIOUSLY ARE YOU RICH?!"

"Kind of"

"Hu"

This place was like a mansion. It was colourful. And very clean for an all boys school. It had lots of group pictures of past students, which weren't a lot. Considering it was probably a fairly new school.

"Nice!"

"Yeah, well, we have a assembly right now, better to introduce yourself" my dad spoke bluntly, walking away with my suitcase.

"Wait...WHAT?!" I gasped.

I galloped after him "DAD! NO NO NO! NOT IN FRONT OF ALL THE GUYS!" I yelled at him, giving him bad nicknames inside my mind.

"You're not usually shy" he laughed.

"DAD!" I pleaded.

He walked into the hall. Just like that. Ignoring me, just like that!

"NO!" I gasped.

Pushing the door open I barged my way through, and got more than a shock what saw.

It was silent. Every head had turned to me and smirks grew on faces in amusement.

"Uh oooooooo" I breathed, there...must have been easily over fifteen hundred in here.

"Guys, this is my daughter, Emily, she's going to go to school here for the time she's living in California so, be nice! And to warn you guys! If I don't find a room for her, she will be sharing a room with one of you guys, and if you hit on her, I will-"

"DAD!" I gasped in horror.

"What?"

I shook my head in utter disappointment.

"Ok, then...so, this is Emily...be nice!" he warned "Sit down Em"

I sighed and shrunk down on the blue wall, down to the floor.

This is going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 117K 53
"I don't want to go with you" I whispered... Big mistake. I screamed as he slammed me down to the ground hard and held my neck, he straddled my hip...
522 51 29
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...
10K 204 5
I entered into the abandoned looking building. I was looking around when Voice : WHO ARE YOU? ME : I- *gulps* I am Y/n I remove my teeth from her ne...
2.3K 147 24
"C'mon, lets get you home." He stood up and helped me up. We walked to my car, but before we were there I stopped. "Well at least tell me what makes...