Chapter 3

"YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A ROLLERCOSTER RIGHT ROUND ROUND ROUND! YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND LIKE A ROLLERCOSTER RIGHT ROUND RONUD ROUND!" I sung loudly, swirling around on my dads chair.

"Emily" my dad sighed.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Stop swinging, you're making me dizzy" he laughed.

"Kay"

"Anyway, I don't have a dorm for you, so you are going to have to go in with other guys...is that ok?" He asked not even taking a glance at me from his papers.

"Predictable but ok" defo not a disappointment.

"I'll show you to your dorm" he got up from his desk and expected me to follow I guess.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooook then..."

Sprinting from the chair I followed his quick pace to the elevator.

Wow, elevator....faaaaaaaanccccyyyy!

We stepped inside and I almost passed out at the amount of levels there was.

"How many levels are there?" I chocked.

"Um, 50, I think, we like to have our students as comfortable as we can."

"So, there are more than 10 levels?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes, there is more than ten levels."

"Big"

"Very" he laughed.

DING!

The doors opened, and I was greeted with a beautiful lobby typed theme.

"Ok, you are room number five, the boys should already be in there rooms, so, I guess they will eventually show you around the place.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem"

As my dad left me, I dragged my suitcase down the hall, unaccompanied, until I reached room number five, my favourite number.

I knocked and bluntly walked in.

"Wow!" someone yelled.

Jerking I covered my eyes, completely forgetting my suitcase "ARE YOU NAKED?!"

"Yes" he said.

"AH! YOU NEED HELP!"

"Kidding"

I took away my hands, well, after peeking through my fingers "Oh, my dad said I was going to be in this dorm with you guys or you..."

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"Ok, then, sorry for all the guy mess or whatever"

"It's cool!"

"Never thought I'd hear a girl say that" he shivered, backing up a little like I was a completely different species from him.

I giggled at him and finally took in his featured.Black haired, short...Grey eyes with specs of blue, pale skin and a smiled that would dazzle a weak girl, lucky I'm not week.

"I'm Emily" I grinned.

"Darren" he nodded.

"Nice to meet you"

"You to"

"So, do you know which room is mine?"

"Yeah, that one over there" he said, pointing to a random door out of the 5 that was in the room.