Tutoring The Bad Boy

By Rachel__gibson

you'd think tutoring the bad boy would be easy [this book is the ultimate cringe fest! Read at your own expen... More

Chapter One
On Hold
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Cast!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Final
Epolouge
PLESSE READ
please read
SEQUEL
update
About the sequel

Chapter 43

2.1K 67 3
By Rachel__gibson

Chapter 43

One month later (authors note at end)

•Megan•

"Hey Megan you've been getting extremely weird lately. Are you okay?" My mom asked.

I have to admit, I've been acting weird. I've started craving crazy things and I've been complaining about the soreness of my boobs and feet, also I have a little tiny bump on my stomach and my mom knows I have a fast metabolism so I don't get fat regardless of what I eat.

"Yeah sure I'm perfectly fine." I lied

"You missed your period as well because there were no pads in the garbage latley, don't ask just listen, and also when you're in your period you tend to bleed on your mattres and I check every morning when you leave to make sure nothings wrong. Is their something wrong with you are you sick?"

"Mommy stop I'm perfectly fine you see!" I stood up from the couch and turned around.

"You may be fine on the outside but considering I had those same symptoms 16 and a half years ago.." her voice swarmed off.

"No mom you're not saying I'm pregnant aren't you?" I asked getting defensive.

I dont know how to defend the fact that I'm not pregnant. Brent's personal doctor called out all the symptoms of early prengnacy and I've had all of them so far and I still am! Also I went to the doctors and they found out I was pregnant. My mom has been pregnant with me (duh) and she knows.

"I wasn't even going to say that yet." She said.

"What do you mean yet?" I questioned.
She sighed and rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen, I heard her shuffle through some drawers and since she was taking a while I got up and watched her.

She pulled out the picture of the sonogram I took last month at the hospital with Liam. How did she even find that? I swear I left that in the room under my bed.

"Thats- that's not mine." I scoffed nervously.

She glared at me and now that I was lying straight to her face, she got pissed.

"Megan you're lying straight to my fucking face." Her voice got deeper and louder.

"Ok fine you caught me, I printed it off of Google to prank Liam and see his reaction. I was going to give it to him tomorrow when he comes back from Brent's house but I guess you found it." I lied.

It sounded believeable did it? I hope it did.

"I may be 39 Megan but I am not dumb, and speaking of age I can't believe that you're 16 and pregnant!  You're the last person I'd expect to be pregnant!" She shouted.

"And I am just 39 I can't be called grandma until I'm 47 or something!" She started ranting.

I honestly spaced out through her rant until she said these four words that I will never forget till this day,

"I'm calling your father."

Oh shit I'm fucked.

***

"This must be a prank, Megan is a very responsible girl." Ms. Wight paced back and fourth my living room.

"It is a prank why don't you believe me!"

We had to lock Mr. Steel in the garage because he was fuming. Ms. Wight called Liam and he is supposed to be here in 10 minutes.

"You never heard of protection Megan." My mom yelled avoiding what I said.

"Yes but.."

"There's no such thing when you want to fuck someone the first thing you're supposed to do is put on a condom!" She shouted.

A few tears fell down my eyes.

I was completely shocked, I knew my mom and dad would be pissed but not this upset.

"You're stupid Megan I really can't call you my daug-" Ms. Wight cut my mom off before she said the most hurtful thing  the world.

"Mrs.Payne! That is no way to handle this situation!  You're daughter is pregnant and instead of trying to scold her for making a blunder how about you try to freaking support her!" Ms. Wight shouted.

"She's only 16!" My mom cried.

"She's not the only one who makes mistakes! Everyone makes mistakes stop being like that she's your daughter!"

"Who got pregnant at 16!"

The two yelled back and fourth for a few minutes until Liam walked in the house.

The room went silent and he seen my face red and seen how upset his mom and my mom was.

"Mom was you yelling at her?" Liam asked his mother.

"No but this women was about to disown her." She pointed to my mom.

"I don't even want to see your face get out of my house Liam, you too women. I thought I liked you Liam, I can't with you right now." My mom shunned them both.

"No why the hell are you disowning my girlfriend, who's your ch-" my dad surprisingly cut him off.

I don't know how he got out of the garage but he managed to.

"Why the fuck are you sticking your dick in my daughter without protection!  My aim of pairing you guys up wasn't for you to get pregnant Megan especially since you're still my baby girl!"

"Liam let's leave, Megan you come with me too." Liams mom grabbed my wrist but my mom grabbed my other arm.

"Get off of her." My mom growled.

When my mom gets angry, she's extremely intimidating honestly.

Ms. Wight immediately dropped my arm and pulled Liam out the house.

"No!" I shouted as the door slammed.

***

"Pack up your stuff Megan we are moving away from these junkies." My mom announced to me at 5 a.m

Yesterday was terrible and I slept for the rest of the day to avoid any more drama. It worked but I woke up every now and then to cry and pee and eat.

"W-what?" I yawned.

"Actually your father already packed your stuff. Just get your shoes on and meet me in the car." She demanded.

Her tone was so stone cold, and scary.
I've never witnessed my mom this upset.

"Im not leaving what are you talking about." I rubbed my eyes.

My mom meant business and a  really wanted to go against her. But if I put more stress on me I would loose the baby. But then if I don't put up a fight I would lose Liam.

Lose Liam the baby is more important.

"Mom please let me stay please I don't want my child to grow up without a father!" I begged.

"You grew up without a father, you turned out fine until your father got back into your life but I'm not blaming him because it's your fault so get your ass up and go to the Fucking car," she paused, "NOW!"

I flinched at the sudden change of tone and went to my closet which was litteraly empty. There was only one pair of shoes on the floor and those were my boots. I slowly slipped them on and as I did I began sobbing.

"Quit the crying and let's go." She ordered.

"Can I at least say goodbye?" I asked my mom as I slammed the car door.

She glared at me and started the engine and drove away from not only my home, but my life.

My child is going to grow up without a dad, I am being forced to leave my first love, my friends, my town. All the things I'm leaving behind will have literally no trace of me.

And it hurts on the inside and outside and as of now, I'm not fine at all.

Can someone please tell me this is just a dream?

--
OK I remember now. So in the final chapter I am gonna think those who inspired me to continue this story. My active readers who I've always seen in My notifications.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 35 15
CRINGE WARNING AHEAD! This book is SUPER cringe so just a heads up! 😭 (I was very young.)
13.5K 169 30
After seeing so much of this on Wattpad, my brain was like: "How about you make one?" So I did. So yeah..This story is rated T for TEEN+ That means i...
93.7K 2.6K 32
Just a book filled with Klance one shots. Beware cringe and bad writing ahead. Might ruin your innocence and IQ. Well read if you want and enjoy. ...
808K 40.9K 64
[I initially wrote this in 2017, but I am doing a big re-write in July of 2021, I hope you enjoy the updated version!] Bria is a straight A student...