Unforgetable

By QueenAnimex7

*currently being rewritten on Ao3* Kid An OCD for symmetry so he is bullied for it. But what happens when the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
What?!?! How?!?!?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Holy Mother Of God!!!!! Is this real life!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
So...
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 29
Bonus Chapter 30

Chapter 4

2.5K 86 114
By QueenAnimex7

Kids POV

I stopped short in the clearing. THEY looked up and saw me panting and standing before them.

"Looks like the little gay reaper is back"

Souls POV

I followed Kid into the forest. Why is he so scared?

Kid disappeared into a clearing and i heard voices.

"Looks like the little gay reaper is back"

What? Wait is that Dare. I hide behind a tree to watched the scene unfold.

Ikuto, Dare and Taku crowded round Kid. Kid shrunk back in fear looking for a way to escape.

"So... Up for round 2?" Ikuto sneered. Dare and Taku laughed.

Ikuto grabbed Kids arms and started to lift his shirt.

Realisation hit me.

Ikuto, Dare and Taku raped him. They raped my Kid.

I ran out from behind the trees, my arm in sythe mode.

"What do you think you ae doing to Kid?"
Anger was clear in my voice.

They froze and looked up. They saw me sythe and dropped Kid to the floor. Immediatly he scrambled up and ran to me. He hide in my chest and i put a protective arm around him.

The others stared and i made my sythe arm grow and ran off scared.

My sythe disappeared and i turned to Kid.

" Kid are you okay?"

He looked up at me, his eyes were full of tears but hope flickered in his eyes.

"Kid im so sorry, i know now what they did, im sorry i didnt come sooner!"

I pulled him into a big hug, he broke down crying.

"Kid, why didnt you tell me!"

"They s-said they'll c-come after me" he whispered.

I hugged him tighter.

"I wont let them" i mumered into his hair.

He seemed to relax, and looked up at me, his beautiful golden eyes, started to shine.

"Kid... I love you"

He looked at me hestitantly.

" i-i ..."

He paused unsure if he should contine. He looked at me again, his eyes showed doubt and curiousty.

"Ki-"

"I love you too"

I smiled, tears rolled down my cheeks. He loves me too. I hug him again and laugh.

"I didnt think you felt the same" i said.

He blushed and whispered. " me neither."

I kissed him lightly, he was still in shock about Ikuto and his gang, he wont know whats hit them when im done with them. Kid actually kissed back, shyly.

"Lets go home"

He nodded and we left the forest. We headed to Kids apartment and i fixed the door. Thankfully no one broke in. After the door i turned to Kid.

" do you have a first aid kit?" I asked him.

He nodded and pointed to the top cupboard, he couldnt reach so he got a chair to reach the cupboard.

He grabbed the kit but started to wobble on the chair. He squealed as he fell off, i rushed forward and caught him, like the cool guy i am.

His eyes were shut tight and he clinged to the first aid box like his life depended on it.

I smiled at his innocent cuteness. He looked up at me wide eyed, then gave me a small smile.

I carried him to the kitchen island and sat him on it. I took the first aid kit gently from him. I made to take of his shirt, but he suddenly backed off.

I looked at him confused, then realised they must have done the same.

" Kid its ok, its just me"

He looked up from his lap, and slowly removed his hands.

Cuts and bruises covered his arms and chest, i gently started to put rubbing alcohol on them. Kid winced and pulled away.

"It ok, you can hold my hand of it hurts"

He nodded and gripped my hand. I continued to rub the cuts, his grip grew tighter each time. I then wrapped his arms and chest in bandages, to heal.

Kids POV

When Soul had finished, he suggested he stay here for a while. I know im not ready for school or too see anyone else yet.

"I am just going to get some of my stuff from my apartment, okay?"

I grabbed his arm. I dont want to be left alone. What if they come back?

Soul seemed to read my mind.

"Dont worry i wont be gone long... you can come with me?"

I nodded and we left for his apartment. I refused to let go of his arm. There was no one around so it was ok, but if anyone did walk past, i probably look like a child clinging onto a parent.

When we arrived it turns out Maka was out so Soul grabbed his stuff and we left promtly, as to not bump into anyone.

But on the way back we saw everyone else walking towards us.

Soul looked at me worried, but it was too late to do anything now.

"Soul, Kid!" Liz called.

By then they had all croweded round me.

"Kid where have you been?"

"Are you ok?"

"What happened?"

"Why arent you in school?"

I tensed, there was too many people, Soul noticed i was uncomfortable and made everyone back off. They did so but looked worried.

Tsubakis POV

We saw Soul and - Kid walking away from Maka apartment.

"Soul Kid!" Liz called.

Everyone seemed to gather round them, Kid looked extremely uncomfortable. I took a good look at him.

He was paler than usual, he looked at lot skinnier, has he been eating? He was clinging onto Soul's arm like his life depended on it. Is he scared? This is unlike him. Something definatly happened while he was off, i cant believe i didnt notice it sooner.

Suddenly Soul made us all back up. I looked Kid, looking at a distance he seemed ok but on a closer looker, he was shaking slightly, his breathing had quickened. I turned to Blackstar who was oddly quiet. He has noticed aswell.

Soul excused them and left quickly to Kids house.

"Did any else notice how skinny Kid has gotten?" Liz asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Something must have happened, he wouldnt have just left school like that!" Maka said.

"I think Soul knows whats happened, did you see how Kid was so attached to him?" I stated.

Everyone turned to me and agreed, we need to find out what happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 114 12
(Soul Eater) (BOY X BOY YAOI WARNING) Jamie is the new boy at the DWMA. He doesn't know anyone or have any friends, but when he meets his teacher, Dr...
3.1K 200 32
"I don't know what I feel about you anymore, Armin..." "What do you mean, Eren?" "He loves me, Armin." "No, Jean. No, Armin. He loves me." Read to fi...
4.8K 85 32
Okay I get that this is the finished one, you may read it yes. But please read the rewrite as well. You'll get a better story line out of it!
75.6K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...