Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

Von mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... Mehr

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Part Two: Chapter Five

165K 6.8K 1.6K
Von mizpanda

My eyes widened when I heard his voice and both of the guys eyes snapped to the door where he came out. "Boyfriend?" The nameless guy scoffed, "She would have said if she had a boyfriend, isn't that right love?"

"I don't believe you would have given her the chance" He began walking closer to us and the man narrowed his eyes. 

"This ain't turning into a foursome mate" He snarled before I felt an arm wrap around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I felt safe in his arms as I watched the two men. "Kale" Josh spoke up but the nameless guy who was now known as Kale shushed him.

"Foursome? You think that  this beautiful woman would even consider letting you touch her?" He asked from behind me, putting surprise in his voice on purpose. I bit my lip, looking at the two men.

"Food"

Everyone stayed silent for a minute. 

The two men stared at me in confusion before one mumbled out "Food?"

"I'm hungry" I sighed, feeling the drink  affecting me now. I felt like nothing was real and I was able to do anything without a care in the world.

"I've something you can eat" Kale licked his lips and Josh held his now bleeding hand, staring at me in anger. I shook my head, feeling woozy and sleepy.

Definitely shouldn't have drank that much. "You feed me" I spun around to face Xander, looking up at him, forgetting the others were there. He looked down at me, his brows raised before looking up to the two men.

"You heard her. She wants me" Xander grinned and I  heard Kale grumble something before storming off, followed by Josh quickly.

Oh, they gave up easily. I mustn't be worth much then. 

"Did you bite him?" I nodded my head at Xander's question.

"Good girl"

This drink was going to get me in trouble, I told myself not to so much as even touch Xander and here we were, his hands wrapped around my waist. I stumbled back, which was a very big mistake. Very big.

I let out a cry before falling down on my bottom. The door opened at the same time and I turned my head to see Nick's eyes widen when they fell on me. They flicked to Xander's and anger washed over them.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Nick stormed over before kneeling down and grabbing me in his arms.

"I failed to catch her" Xander shrugged, "If you knew her, you'd know her co-ordination is terrible"

Nick opened his mouth to argue but I turned to him, grabbing the cuff of his sleeve. "Feed me" I looked up at him with large eyes and he stared at me in shock. Okay this looked weird. I was kneeling in front of him, my mouth on level with his manhood.

If anyone walked out they'd be very confused but guess what? Drunk Milan didn't give two craps.

"F-feed you?" Nick stuttered, noticing the position I was in. I nodded my head and I felt myself being pulled off the floor into a standing position. Not by Nick, his arms were by his side. I turned to look at Xander holding me up, "Don't fall"

Suddenly I felt sane again. Like the wooziness went and I quickly stood to my feet, gripping the railing for balance, "I don't know what I just said"

What was wrong with me? I couldn't tell if I was drunk or not.

It was silence for a minute and I couldn't handle it so I broke it, "I'm going to go get fresh air, alone" I walked off but my wrist was caught, "It's not safe for you alone" Nick frowned and I tugged my hand away with a soft smile.

"Sorry for ruining the date but I really need air. I won't get into any threesomes" I tried to laugh but it was forced. He sent me a confused look and I realized he hadn't been here for what just happened but he moved past the topic, "And it wasn't you who ruined the date. It was someone who wasn't welcome"

"Public place" Xander commented and I rolled my eyes at  both of them. I don't even know why they fought so much. I shook my head before sighing, "I'll be back at the bar in a few minutes" I waved slightly and walked off the path next to the deck.

I made my way down it, unsure where it led. It seemed like an over grown garden of some sort which was very unusual to see behind a bar. I tread lightly. Like Xander had said earlier, my co-ordination wasn't exactly the best.

I zipped the leather jacket up, the cold breeze beginning to cause small goose bumps on my arms. I looked on as the path went farther it seemed to be engulfed by trees. I wasn't that stupid. I'd probably get kidnapped knowing my luck.

Instead I turned, wandering to an old looking fountain with a bench nearby. I had never known about this little garden, although I suppose I never went to Club forty one before. I swatted some dust away from the bench with my hand before sitting down.

Shutting my eyes, I let out a silent sigh, allowing the night sounds to soothe me. When had my life got so difficult? Oh yeah, maybe like... since forever. Being a maid was tiring, and then to have the whole thing with Xander and now Nick was thrown in.

Then Mr. Firona and now working for Josueé. I crossed my legs but then froze when I heard footsteps behind me. As if the unannounced visitor knew he had startled me he breathed out, "Calm down".

My heart beat quickened but my body relaxed. He quietly made his way around before sitting next to me on the bench and passing me some water. I took it, knowing that it would help with the drink.

I sipped on it silently, trying to calm my heart. How did this still happen?

It had been a while since talking to him and now when he's here again it drives me insane. I felt awkward, this is what people say when you have a crush. Things turn different. I should have never admitted what my feelings were.

"Hello" He finally broke the silence. Earlier he had been so laid back and cool, protecting me like old times. Now it was different. We were alone.

"Hi" I responded quietly before sitting back in the seat and taking another sip.

"I don't like this" He sighed and my brow furrowed. I glanced at him and my heart stopped. Being this close to him again, seeing his gorgeous face, his messy hair. My mind flashed back to the night before I had admitted my feelings.

That night was beyond amazing. Imagining him being that close now was more than awkward. "What don't you like?" I finally asked after a few seconds of silence.

"This" He paused, "I don't like this. There's silence and awkward tension"

"Maybe that's good"

"Good?" He turned to me now and I sucked in my breath. Our eyes made contact and I felt weak all over again. I forgot what he could do to me, this is why...

"Yeah" I said slowly, "It shows that we're just not okay being close anymore" I explained it in the worst way possibly imaginable but I didn't know how else to put it.

"I'm okay with being close" His voice was quick, "But it doesn't work if it's a one sided thing" I bit the inside of my cheek. Was he blaming me here? He knew that I wanted to cut everything off then why, out of all times, did he have to re-appear and try talk again.

"Where did you go?" I blurted out the question before I could stop.

"How do you know I was gone?" He raised his eyebrows.

"My master and I drove past your house once. All the lights were off and the car gone"

He swallowed before narrowing his eyes, "That's right. The address I sent your belongings to... that isn't where the new guy you work for lives, is it?" I had avoided giving him the address. Instead we just collected my belongings from the place I told him to drop them off.

"No, it isn't his address" 

"Why don't you want me to know his address?"

I shrugged.

"Who is it?"

I shrugged again and this time he grabbed my wrist and tugged me toward him, "Who is it?" His voice was lower now and it took me a moment to catch my breath before shaking my head.

"No-one important" I couldn't argue back with my usual solid tone.

He seemed to pause, thinking whether to say his next thought, "Does he..." He didn't finish the sentence but it was obvious what he was asking.

I shook my head, "Not really"

His whole body went rigid and he glanced toward me, "Not really? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Like.. he touches me sometimes but not much and he hasn't gone that far. Just playful, h-"

"DAMN IT" I jumped when he shouted.

"What?" My voice was a whisper.

He turned to me, his eyes lit with fury now. "What?" He seemed shocked at my question, "What the hell do you mean what?!" This wasn't like the usual Xander.

"Why did you shout...?" My voice grew weaker.

"Why...?" He closed his eyes, "Because Milan, I don't like the thought of other guys touching you! Especially against your god damn will!"

I didn't respond.

"Do... do you tell him to stop?" He was trying to calm down now.

"Sometimes"

"Sometimes" He laughed, "What happened to you? Aren't you the girl who stabbed a guy because he did that?" The laugh wasn't a fun one. It was a frustrated one.

"People change" I sighed, "I need this job Xander, I need money. It's pretty tough to find new masters"

"Lose the job" He growled, "Then come back to me"

My heart skipped a thousand beats and I felt light headed for a minute. Was he really trying to get me back.. after all this time? He still wanted me...

No way.

"Xander" I sighed but he shook his head, almost knowing the words that would come soon.

He pulled me from the bench so I was standing right up against his body. He looked down at me, our eyes meeting. "Tell me you don't want to be my maid, tell me you don't miss me, tell me you feel nothing between us" He didn't break eye contact once, "If you tell me those things I will never bother you again"

I watched him,staring into his god damn gorgeous eyes. His jaw tightened, waiting for my response and I finally spoke up. "I don't want to-" I couldn't speak. No more words came out of my mouth. He arched an eyebrow, challenging me.

"I... don't know what to say" I mumbled out in defeat.

"Exactly" I could hear relief in his voice, "Do you know what this means Millie?" I shook my head.

"It means, I'm going to fight so god damn hard for you until I get you back" My heart fluttered when he said that and my stomach flipped. My head spun and I did the first thing I could think of.

I attacked him..... with my lips
-----------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

102K 2.1K 46
Nora Rodriguez, The first born daughter,the responsible child,who is forced to put her siblings before herself.The daughter who's dad left a long tim...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...
402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
2.2K 271 37
*****This book has been published through Amazon and is available to buy.***** *****This is the unedited version***** Clara is a beautiful captive. ...