The A.S.H Triplets

By Emmyklns

How about we start with a girl named Heather Malik, now you may know her as the girl who is Zayn Malik and Bi... More

Another Day at School
Not An Update
Him
The Surprise
*Not An Update*
Late As Usual
***A/N***
The Announcement
***A/N***
Heather's Party
*Not An Update*
Sorry!!!!!!
A/N
A:N
Heather's Last Birthday Gift
Don't kill me!!!!!
The Next Morning
The Dolan Twins
Bad News...
•A/N Don't Kill Me•
The Machine
The Talk....
Giving Him The Chance He Always Deserved
The News....
The Killing
Finding Out and Meeting Old Friends
NOT AN UPDATE
Threats, Sex, and Time Jumps
Pregnancies, Miscarriages, Marriages, and Time Jumps

Hospital...

12 1 1
By Emmyklns

*Last Time on The A.S.H Triplets*

The two of them walked to class when all of a sudden Heather.....

Heather and Matthew walked to class when she collapsed and passed out because of her cancer. No one really knew how bad it was not even her.

Matthew called the paramedics and they arrived at the school and took Heather.

Alisha Sam and Acacia rode in the ambulance with her and Matt.

Heather laid there pale looking. The paramedics had her hooked up and got there and carried her inside.

Bianca and Zayn were already there and in the waiting room.

Alisha Sam and Acacia ran inside to Bianca and Zayn crying. Matthew was pacing and was so scared.

Heather was in surgery when the doctors were working on her and the machine......

Alright my fluffy unicorns sorry that it's a short update. I promise it will be longer next time.

Anyways tune in next time on The A.S.H Triplets to see what happens to the machine. Alright my fluffy unicorns Stay Fluffy and keep trying to hop over that rainbow to your dreams. Peace love and unicorn poop. Love you!! Byee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 1 27
"When old traditions die, new ones are born". Phoenix Redd is a 25 year old mix breed. Her mother was a witch. Her father was a vampire. She was bor...
34K 1.7K 76
"I, Amelia Anderson, reject Nickolas Adams II as my mate." I have had enough. I don't know why I didn't even reject him the second I arrived here. Wh...
3K 136 57
When most people hear the name Catlin Bennett they think "Oh, yeah. Everyone knows her." She's best friends with Elena Gilbert and the adopted sister...
5.9K 289 29
Drew's entire kingdom requires her to be queen. Almost immediately after her parents died Drew is thrown into a world she wasn't nearly ready for. Sh...