Unforgetable

By QueenAnimex7

*currently being rewritten on Ao3* Kid An OCD for symmetry so he is bullied for it. But what happens when the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
What?!?! How?!?!?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Holy Mother Of God!!!!! Is this real life!!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
So...
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 29
Bonus Chapter 30

Chapter 2

2.9K 99 170
By QueenAnimex7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey,
Just a warning there is cutting and triggers in the chapter, youve been warned!!

Enjoy xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Souls POV

School literally dragged on and on, i just want to go to Kid and see if he's ok.

The final bell went and everyone got up to leave. Even though Kid has been gone the whole time, no one but me knew he was missing...

"Hey wheres Kid i havent seen him all day, i mean he was here this morning?" Liz said.

Only then did people look around for the him.

" he's probably gone home sick or something!"

" right lets get this game on!" Blackstar yelled.

What about Kid? I wanted to go round and see him.

" uhh guys, im going to skip and check on Kid"

Liz turned to me.
" oh leave him be, he probably had a break down about symmetry!"

"Yeah, we have a game to play, but if you can beat a star like me-!"

I sighed and gave in to their basketball game. I'll check on Kid tomorrow.

~~the next day~~

Kids POV

I woke up to find myself in the same position as last night, my legs ached. I stretched and glanced at the time.

8:14

I had a double take. Im late.

I grabbed a pile of books and stuffed them in my bag. I ran out the door, remembering to lock it behind me. I hardly eat breakfast anymore so it didnt matter that i skipped today.

I made it to school by 8:30 with the help of beelzebub, and ran to steins class.

I opened the door and quietly slipped into my seat. Stein didnt notice and carried on with the lesson.

Soul noticed my late entry and looked over his shoulder in concern. I looked away pretending i didnt see him.

Eventually the bell rang for lunch so we packed up and headed to the canteen.

I trailed behind the group as they chatted aimlessly together.

Behind me i heard the three familiar footsteps catching up to me.

One hand grabbed my shoulder, another over my mouth as THEY dragged me into the nearby closet.

Ikuto laughed as he kicked and hit me. Dare grabbed my bag and emptied all of its contents on the floor. Between the paper and books, my small black journel lay amoung them. I must have picked it up by accident rushing to school this morning!

Taku saw me staring at it and picked it up. He flicked it to my lastest entry and sniggered. He showed Ikuto and Dare and all three grinned at me.

" so the little grim reaper is gay"

"Boys, lets show him the fun we can have with him now"

Dare gagged me and tied my hands behind my back. What are they going to do to me?

Souls POV

We reached the canteen and i noticed Kid had disappeared. He was literally right behind us...

Kids POV

Throughout the whole time i was trapped there, the three 'goons' told me constandly that im worthless, pathetic, that no one loves and no one ever will, i should just go die... and... I believes every word they said.
My friends dont notice me anymore, im always the one left behind.

After they each had a go with me they left me in the closet. Taku untied my hands then kicked me in the stomach.

They left grinning and closed the closet door. I lay in a small puddle of my blood and stared at nothing in particular. After a few minutes i decided that I need to leave.

I slowly got up and made myself decentish gathered my stuff and headed slowly for the exit, my legs were in so much pain i felt sharp stab like pain shoot through them and through my whold bodyand left the DWMA. I dont think ill return now, im a grim reaper after all, i didnt need to go in the furst place. I made my way slowly to my apartment and locked the door. I slid down against it and cried.

Souls POV

After lunch we headed back to class, Kid still had not shown up. Right through till the end of the day Kid never showed. After school i made to go to his apartment but Maka dragged me home for a clean up, not cool.

I just hope he shows up tomorrow.

~~the next day (again!)~~

I rushed to get to school. I need to see Kid. I left Maka behind and headed off, but when i got to school, Kid had not arrived.

Throughout the day i ignored my classes, all i could think about was Kid. But he didnt show. Again after school i was dragged off somewhere with someone else. Just because im the only one who can drive does not mean im a chauffer.

This routine happened for days, weeks. Kid still didnt show up for school and i was getting really worried, everyone else was worried to after Kid missed his third day, they began to notice.

Today was the 15th day that Kid hadnt showed. I left the others after school and went to Kids.

I reached his apartment and knocked on the door.

"Kid, are you in!"

I knocked again.

"Kid, please open up"

Kids POV

Its been over two weeks since i locked my self in my apartment. I have food i just dont want any. What harm could not eating do, im not hungry anymore.

Ive eaten little bits but not enough, but i dont care. I lay in my bed, ocassionaly watched tv and made some tea but did little else.

No one came to see me until today.

I heard knocking at my door. I didnt move but stayed in my bedroom.
Souls voice could be heard through the door.

"Kid are you in?"

Knocking again

"Kid please!"

I still ignored him, i had locked my bedroom earlier so i contined with the one thing i occupied myself with. My new friend the blade. We played together almost every day now.

He tells me i worthless so i cut, he tells me im pathetic another cut. They werent deep, and some would heal, i didnt have the courage to cut deeper. So i had hundreds of small cuts, some long some short but plenty of them.

Souls voice grew louder and more desparate as he contined calling for me.

My friend wants to play so i oblige and watched the deep red blood flow down my arm in small rivers to my fingertips.

Souls POV

He still not answering.

"Kid thats it! Im knocking down the door!"

I turned my arm into a sythe and slashed my way into his apartment. I checked every room until i reached his bedroom.

I knocked on the door.

"Kid? I know your in there"

Nothing.

" Kid if you dont open the door, i'll break it down!"

Still nothing.

I turned my arm into a sythe and slashed the door. I stepped through and saw Kid staring up at me with dull but scared eyes.

He was sitting on the floor, legs by his sides, his arms covered in blood hung limply in his lap.

I rushed to him.

"Kid, what happened? Are you ok?"

Before i could reach hin, he backed away shaking.

"Kid wha-"

" n-n-no stay a-a-away!"

"Kid im here to help"

He shoke his head violently, shaking badly.

"No!" He screamed. " s-stay a-away!"

He broke down into tears. I knelt infront of him and gently held his shoulders. He flinched and tried to back away. But i stayed firm.

"Kid, its ok im here"

Kid started mumbling something i couldnt hear, he faced away from me looking at the floor.

"Ki-"

"No, no, no, no, no ikuto, stay away!"

Ikuto? Whats he got to do with it?

"Its not Ikuto, its me Soul"

Kid looked at me properly.

"S-soul?"

I nodded. "Yes, its me"

He teared up again and hugged my waist, face in my chest, sobbing. I hugged him back and stroked his head to calm him down.

Eventually he calmed down and fell asleep. I picked him up, when did he get so light? I lay him gently. Scared for him i lifted his shirt, faint purperly bruises showed on his pale skin. I gasped, hes so thin i can see his ribs.

I remembered the blood and hestitantly lifted the sleeves of his shirt.

I couldnt believe what i saw. I looked at Kids face and i felt tears falling down my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 457 16
When falling in love with a classmate, Kid followed every cliché in the book. But when it came to his happy ending... there was a certain roadblock i...
289K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
4.8K 114 12
(Soul Eater) (BOY X BOY YAOI WARNING) Jamie is the new boy at the DWMA. He doesn't know anyone or have any friends, but when he meets his teacher, Dr...
23.9K 659 17
Its Soul and Kid and they are together... Kid has secrets and issues he is working on alone. Can Soul help bring this broken boy back on his feet? Al...