Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

Від FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... Більше

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Remember

776 39 8
Від FallenJester3

Happy 100th chapter! Now enjoy~!

" There is nothing permanent except change."
- Heraclitis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levin POV

I sit in a huge blank room once more. Funny, this time I don't see Ghoul or Human anymore. All that remains in the large room is a white door.

I strange feeling washes over me seeing this door.

I felt scared, yet also nauseous. But I still walked toward it, and put my hand around the handle. Just as I did this, I felt something on my leg tugging at me. I look down to find another "me" coming out of the ground.

A bunch of "me" suddenly came out of the ground, all of them covered in blood and begging. All saying the same thing.

"I don't want to remember!"

"Keep it closed."

They all grabbed onto me, pulling me into the ground with them. They clawed at my skin, pulling it off and still begged. I scream in pain, kicking them off and reaching for the handle once more.

I grab onto it again, and suddenly Ghoul is standing next to me, the rest of the ones coming out of the floor disappeared instantly. He looked at me with a blank look.

"If you open that door... me, Human... even you won't exists anymore. Are you okay with that? We'll go back to being something... something else." He said, even though he tried to look plain as possible, even he looked like he wanted to stop me.

Human was there also, standing behind me with his arms crossed. "But the curiosity is killing you right? The nagging feeling of forgetting something important."

I nod, and Ghoul sighs.

"Then this was inevitable. Just remember that... these alter ego, or us, we won't exist. There will only ever be one Levin Seto... whether this is for the better or worse will be up to you." Ghoul exclaimed, looking at the door.

"Why... did I forget?" I asked slowly, staring at the door.

"Because of your mind... it was broken, and to fix it it blocked all of the bad out. By doing this, it'll make you remember all those bad things." Human explained, then turned away from me. "It's about time I go. I was never a big part in all this anyway."

Human walked into the blank white world, and I stared at him until he was fully gone from my sight. Ghoul did the same, turning the other way and walking, gone also.

I stood for a long time, staring at the white door. I could hear nothing, feel nothing, all that was there was me and this door. I slowly turn the handle, and push it open, stepping inside.

- - -

"This will be your handler, Seto." Said the escort who had tooken me in the deeper parts of Cochlea. This was about a day after I saw my parents die, and I was captured by the CCG.

Now before me was a man, mostly bald, his beady eyes scanned me, a young boy who was scared. I look to my right and see Arima, the man who had killed my mother in front of me, start to turn and leave with the guards. He had wanted to watch me until I was here.

"I hate you... monster." I said, making him stop and turn to me with a blank expression.

After having a stare off, he turned once more and left, his footsteps echoing. I turn back to the half bald man and he gives me a small smile.

"My name is Goumasa Tokage. It's nice to meet you, Levin. I've heard interesting things." He said.

I didn't answer him, I just stood there with empty eyes. The guards leave, and he leads me into a lab, not a cell. This surprises me, seeing that I had seen some ghouls in cells a moment ago going through the halls.

"Sit on that chair and we can begin." He said, a smile on his face.

I nod and sit down, not really feeling to put up a fight. But just as I sit down, I hear the grinding of metal. I flinch, and try to getup, but the metal clamps already slam around my wrists and legs, locking my to the chair.

I look over at Tokage, who had a sadistic smirk on his face. "This is our fun time. I wanted to introduce you to it as soon as possible." He said, walking around me and to a table with a bunch of tools on them.

He grabbed a nail and placed it on my thigh, I looked at it confused, but when he suddenly grabbed a hammer and slammed it into it, making the nail slide through my flesh, I screamed loudly, so loud it hurt.

"Ah, you can scream alright. That's a young man's lungs for you." He said, grabbed something else from the table.

"Tell me Levin... how old are you?" He asked.

I couldn't answer, I was crying so much snot was coming out of my nose and tears were already covering my cheeks. He then took a scalpel and stabbed it into my leg, making me scream again.

"I asked you a question, Levin." He said calmly.

"S-Seven..." I said, in between sobs and panting. I looked down at the knife in my leg, and scream louder, but I immediately shut up when he aims another at my shoulder.

"Ah, already growing fear... but I'm surprised I haven't broken you yet, for someone so young to not be broken... very interesting." He said, walking around me while chuckling to himself.

"You see, the higher ups don't like the way I treat ghouls own here, and your my first one to be in charge of in a long time. They said I could do anything as long as it's for research... so how about we see what happens when I cut that kagune out... you have one, right?" He said, his smirk growing.

"I-I don't know... what your talking about." I said, biting my lip to stop my crying.

He pulled the knifes out, but left the nail in. He grabbed two knifes and went to my aim, beginning to cut at it. I scream as I see my main blood vessel being taken out.

"Be quiet, this'll be over soon." He said, then he picked at something that had a blue coloring to it. He quickly snipped it, and suddenly, everyone on my arm felt numb.

But I still scream.

"I just cut your nerve in your arm... so you shouldn't feel pain, why are you still screaming?" He said with a calm voice.

He grabbed my hair and aimed a needle at my eye. I froze, staring at the end of it. My body started to shake, my fear and tension were growing at a rapid rate.

Tokage smiles, snapping his index finger and then jabbing the needle into my eye. I scream loudly, and try to move away, but that just makes it worse, the needle driving deep into my head.

He used the scissors, always the same scissors, red colored handle and sharp edges to cut my nerves and veins, sometimes using them to slowly cut my bones.

Day after day...

--- Four years later ---

I sit in a chair, my entire body sore and numb. My mind was empty, all I did all day was stare at a wall. The entire room was bloody, and my skin was scared very much.

I was now eleven, a broken little boy with no hope, no mind, and nothing to remember. No one cares for him in this world, he was left to the years of torture from this madman.

Suddenly, the door opened, and I shifted my sight a little, catching sight of a man. Instead of Tokage, it was other doves. They covered their noses from the smell and caught sight of me.

"To do this to a child... what the hell were the higher ups thinking, letting that psycho have him?" Said one of them, a woman, looking horrified.

Another one of them walked over to me, getting the bindings off of me. He lifted me up, and the others all yelled at him.

"Be careful, he's dangerous!" The woman that had showed me pity a moment ago instantly refers to me as something dangerous.

Another figure walks into the door, a large figure with a round body. He smiled at all of us.

"Is this the new bird?" He asked.

"Yes, Kijima. He's all yours now. Get him out of here." Said the man, handing me over to the large man.

Note:
(If you don't know who Kijima is, he's the crazy dude with the chainsaw quinque in RE.)

"Come along, child. We have plenty to do." He said, grabbing me by the hand and leading me through the door.

Soon we were out of Cochlea, and we headed into a large mansion. I was led into yet another lab, but this was different. Kijima smiled once we entered.

"Now, time for the experiment to begin." He said.

I didn't answer, even if he did decide to torture me, I didn't care. But Kijima hooked me up to machines, and slowly and painfully cut my back open, searching for my kagune.

"Ah! There it is!" He said excited.

I black out after that, but once I woke up, I found that he had harvested my kagune to make a quinque, something much stronger than a normal one. He smiled, showing it to me.

"Dont you like it?" He asked.

A quinque in the shape of a chainsaw he held. It was grotesque and ugly, I hated it. I hated him. I hated everyone. I hated this world. I hated my life.

I wanted to die.

--- Five years later ---

Now I'm sixteen. And I'm finally being taken off this dampened machine that was harvesting my kagune for Kijima' quinques. The CCG finally caught wind of it, and pushed him off of my care.

Right now I was about to leave the mansion I had been in for five years. The place I hated. I hated this place.

I faux eyes with Kijima as I pass the front door, all he does is smile at me. I give him a blank state, stopping next to him, the guards looked confused by this, I usually was passive.

I suddenly let my kagune loose, and slash Kijima across the right side of his face, slicing a large piece of skin off. He screamed in pain, falling to the ground and rolling around.

The guards all jumped from surprise and aimed their guns at me, but a hand was held up. Arima stood by the car, ordering them to stand down.

I stare at him, eye to eye contact. If I made anymore moves I would no doubt die. So I put my kagune away and look down at Kijima, and decide to lean down next to him.

I move my head next to his ear and whisper into it.

"I'll finish you later." I said with a chilling and demonic voice.

Kijima looked confused, as if he still couldn't believe I had done that. He had it coming, the bastard. If I see him again, then I'll certainly make him suffer. Suffer suffer suffer suffer suffer.

--- Two years later ---

I think this is where my mind was finally tired of the pain it had to bear. One day, I suddenly forgot. It was simple as that. I thought that I had spent my entire time in that cell, and the doves noticed that also.

They knew how broken I had become, and let me live in my fantasy. Why didn't I see this sooner? I was living a lie all this time.

Lies lies lies lies lies lies...

---

I now stood in the white room again, alone. The entire place was being covered by a black tar, becoming like a black hole. The white was completely covered, and I let out a small laugh.

"Goodbye." I said.

The whole world around me collapsed, and I woke up from the dream.

Amon (Floppy) POV

I stood at the ready, but suddenly Levin froze, staring at nothing in particular. He stood straight and looked around with a blank expression.

Once catching sight of me, he turned his body towards me.

"I'm done." He said in a monotone voice.

I let out a sigh, then walked toward him. "You had me worried... maybe now you can tell why you joined-!"

I started a friendly approach, but I found that Levin was suddenly in front of me, his hand through my stomach. He tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm done pretending." He said, then pulling his hand out of my stomach, I fell to the ground, dropping my quinque. He clench my wound, blood pouring out of it like a waterfall.

He kneeled down next to me, staring at me in the eyes with a blank look.

"Hey... your a half ghoul right?" He asked.

I flinch, a grim reminder of what Aogiri did to me when they captured me.

Levin suddenly grabbed me by the hair and smirked, a smile that sent me into a state of fear I had never felt before.

"Then can I..." He said, opening his mouth.

"Eat you?"

(I had a lot of fun writing this part. And yes, in this story, Levin is the one that fucked up Kijima' face. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

"Spirits are broken. Blood is shed. Lives will be lost."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
Always Від Liberia

Фанфіки

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
31 0 1
Snakeskin McMurtry was a deadly gunfighter who hated killing. The last thing he wanted was trouble, but trouble always seemed to find him. Whether it...