The Boy She Never Noticed

By yoonminhoee

this is the story of a nerd "Jason" and the not popular but popular girl "violet". Jason and violet were best... More

we are moving
old friends
the stranger is my old best friend
from bad to good
alex?
the afternoon with Alex
sleepover/party 2
Rough night
1k reads
SURPRISE
Surprise part 2
Meeting Luke's mans
Im alive

the sleepover/the party

18 1 0
By yoonminhoee

After being forced to go to a party and a sleep over Adam drove me and the group home to pack up our pajamas and toothbrushes and whatnot.

As soon as I say goodbye to everyone I rush out I've only got 20 minutes to get ready. Even tho we all live near each other besides Alex she lives a little far.

I rush into my house a give my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek before rushing to my room. Even though I just unpacked like yesterday I take out my pajamas and get my toothbrush I pack some jeans and shirts and put it in my back pack.

I've only got 10 minutes left to do what I want. So I decided to take out my phone and text who ever is on, on Facebook, mars (Maria) is on so I texted her first.( *bold _ is Maria normal _ is vi*)

_hey mars how's life/schools._ it took a few seconds but she finally replied.

_nothing much but the teachers are really forcing it with the homework how about you hows like meet any cute guys over there._ I wouldn't really complain about the homework here but ehh.

_well I reunited with my old friends here's a pic of Luke

ill show you others later , and for cute guys I mean look at Luke of course there are hot guys here there's this one boy who's name I just cant remember. _ the boys name just bugs me like I don't understand why I can't remember.

_damn your friend is made cute you have to introduce me to him on Christmas vacation, you will right_

I roll my eyes of course she wants to meet him but he's bi but I'll tell her later.

_ and whats up with you not being able to remember the boys name._

I let out a huge sigh and reply to mars.

_i'm not sure everyone and I mean I can remember everyone, but him not one thing to remember._

I run my hand through my hair waiting for here reply only for my phone to start ringing.

"Hello, who is this"

"Its me dumb-ass who else,now about the boy maybe your brain doesn't want to remember him for some reason. " here voice sounds weird like shes eating something while she talking to me.

"First of all mars stop eating your chips for a second and second why would that be I mean they all were my best friends why would I only forget him," I said walking around thinking about this certain boy.

"Maybe you had a crush on him when you were younger and heart couldn't take it and decided it was best to forget him, do you feel weird when you near him." mars said rambling on with her theory.

"I mean other then when he grabbed my hand at the hospital I don't think so, maybe I should ask them about it when I get to the sleepover or the party," I said thinking to myself.

"Aw man you guys are having a sleepover and going to a party while I'm stocked up with homework. " she said, I can basically feel her pouting.

"Sorry mars maybe the week you, brand and Britt visit we can have one and i will even show you to my friends I promise we will ok ." I hear a ding and see I got a message from Luke saying they are down stairs. I really miss mars and don't want to end the call so I take my backpack and run down stairs.

"Mars hold on." I said as I leave my house not before leaving a note for my mother and enter the car.

"Okay go." I said I can hear her chewing so I know shes still on. Probably potato chips those are her favorite

"Anyway like I was saying I think you still like him without knowing though" I blush realizing that he is right next to me.

"Um mars I got to go." I whisper"his right next to me."

"Oh" she said"alright bye and don't forget the pictures and text me after your fun weekend its not like I have anything fun to do other than homework" said said in a sad voice.

"OK,ok stop being sad I already promised you both" I said rolling my eyes "bye" "bye " I hear before hanging up.

"So who was that" Adam says rather loudly I laugh before replying.

"Just an friend from my other town" I said basically yelling it out to Adam.

"Oh a guy friend" Adam says in a girly voice, I can seriously feel the boy tense up when Adam said that wonder why.

"First of all mars is not a guy she is one of my best friends back at Lynn." I said in a normal voice, and now the boy seems relaxed,whats his deal.

"I thought we were your best friends." Adam said in a sad voice.

"Oh shut up you know what I mean" I said "anyway where is the sleep over" I said looking over at Adam wait for an answer but got it a reply from the boy "alexandrite's house since it's the biggest" he said smiling I couldn't help but smile back "oh ok well hurry up then Adam."

*5 minutes later*
Adam finally came at a stop in front of a gate,he speaks to some one before the gate finally open.

We all get out to see Alex running towards us with the biggest smile, one second i'm looking at a smiling Alex and next i'm under a smiling Alex.

"Get of me you weight a lot Alex" I said tying to get her off me.

"Well what if i don't want to get off then what." Alex says with a smirk I swear she's like a horny guy sometimes. If she wants to play like this than two can play this game.

I start to lean forward and start feeling her everywhere until my hands settle at her butt, I continue leaning forward till we look like we are kissing before I push her off me and get up dusting off the invisible dust off me.

I look towards the boys to see the covering their parts with there bags and looking flush and some shifting their pants. I look down at Alex see that she's blushing to and help her up. Seems like the master has been defeated.

"Lets go in "I said walking towards the door waiting for them to catch up.

I let myself in as if its my own house, well it feels like it is.

By now the guys and Alex are right behind me,I can see Alex's lips moving but don't hear anything she says.

"Violet,did you hear me, your partner for the tent is Jason"Alex says with an annoyed expression . So that's his name Jason, works well with him.

I nod and she continued on "anyway we're going to watch movies,there's a whole movie shelf to watch from, then afterwards we're going outside and were going to do many challenges like building a tent an-." She said getting cut off by all of the boys and me"you got the food right.".

"Yes I went shopping and brought junk food,sodas, poptarts and what not." She said as she settled down on a brown to seat couch.

I look around the room and see that even though the house is a mansion it had a home feel to it that made you feel comfortable. In the living room there are two couches the brown one that Alex is sitting on and an L shaped black couch with more than enough seats.

I go towards the movie shelf and picked out four movies without look, to make it random,once I do I plopped one in not caring about the tittle. I go towards Alex to sit next to her only to see the seat was taken by Chris and turn around and sit with Jason, Luke, Adam. I sit between Jason and Luke. I catch alexandrite looking at me, me being me wiggled my eyebrows gesturing to her and Chris,she turns crimson before turn back to the movie.

"So what movie are we watching?" Chris asked looking away from the movie to me.

Because I could even answer Luke screams out "mean girls."

I can see someone's excited about watching mean girls." I said laughing at him.

"Hell yeah I am its mean girls,I mean who doesn't love this movie." He said practically jumping up and down on the couch.

"I don't" "not me" "nu huh" we all said ,except Jason, back to Luke.

why didn't he say anything maybe he already watched it .

he looked at all of us like we just killed a bunch of kittens in front of him.

"i don't believe you guys,how are we even friends"he said crossing his hand over his chest,and a frown on his face."did you guys even watch it before" he said looking at us like his having a panic attack.

we all shake or heads.no. well I guess Jason didn't watch it before than.

"well" I start to say" actually when I was young I did but I ended up falling asleep after ten minutes." I said looking at Luke.

"that's it." Luke said grabbing the remote and pausing the movie."ok you guys have 10 minutes to go to the bathrooms get food,drink ,and whatever ,because after I start the movie no one can leave because I will not pause the movie or rewind the movie.so get going" he said go to probably the bathroom or the kitchen.

I look to my left were Jason is sitting to already see that Jason is already looking at me.

I cough.

"um...so Jason whats up." I said in hopes to start a conversation. I got nothing but a nod,but he continued to stare at me.

i don't know why he nodded when i asked he whats up ill accept it.is he mute no he couldn't be i mean at the hospital he talked to me a bit.if i remembered him maybe id know but i can't and why is that anyways,maybe what mars said is true,i mean there has to be a reason why i don't remember him but remember everyone else . Maybe I  should just ask him.

"hey um not to make you feel bad but how come i don't remember you, did we like each other or maybe we hated each other." i said looking towards the paused movie so i don't have to look him in the eyes.

its quite to quite.

i look over waiting for an answer but only get a shrug. ok maybe he is mute ,that's a little rude but why wont he talk to me I've seen him talk to the others during class.

"why wont you talk to me,am i asking to much questions,ill-" i was stopped suddenly by a hand over my mouth.i gasp in shock,what the hell.

"same as always huh"Jason said not me but Jason wow he can talk look at that. i was really starting to believe that he was mute. he took his hand away from my mouth.

"woah,you can talk" i said standing up in surprise.i grabbing his cheeks and squishing them together. awe he looks like a baby.

"of course i can talk,i'm not mute you know"he said not making an effort on removing my hands from his face.he didn't even backup instead he leaned closer.

by now we were literally centimeter's away from each other our breaths were mixing in with each others.how is this happening. why is this happening .

i let go of his cheeks and put my hands on his neck,and now he was holding my cheeks.if he leans in any more we would be kissing.just when i was about to do the deed and lean in but someone and by someone i mean Alex.

"woah." she yelled causing us to break apart"am i interrupting something." we shake our heads.no.i look away and sit back down on the couch.

"wow, violet you sure know how to work fast on getting our favorite ship buck,huh." putting the food she brought from the kitchen on the table in front of me,while Chris came in with pink lipstick on his lips and a bunch of drinks i his hands. they definitely did something in that kitchen. I'll ask about it later.
_\|¥<€¥]=*]€}€~€€_¥_¥+~€~!

Like
Comment
And do you
Also sorry for mistakes if there are any
2120+ words
I keep up loading deleting and all because of Wattpad and also cuz I don't like something's I wrote. But now that I'm graduating and going to college I decided to maybe fix and finish trying to decide how long I should make it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 278 43
Luke never really liked the fact that his best friend Calum spent most of his time following another guy around, especially somebody who was so popul...
1.4M 40.2K 24
*GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING CHANGES* •Highest Ranking: #8 in 'bxblove'• ~ Lucas is new to the town of Lakeville were everyone seems to know each oth...
8.7K 497 58
Moving out of the country to have a second chance at a high school social life was nothing short of a blessing. Even if it meant dragging his two old...
2.5K 149 25
"Wanna take a ride home with me?" I blushed. "Sure," --- When Ashton likes Luke for 3 years in his high school year but he doesn't know how to tell h...