My Brother's Best Friend | co...

By tinxla

Kylie Sawyer moves in with her older brother, Jake, and his roommate/best friend, Damian King. With Damian be... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
SPIN OFF
EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8
ME AGAIN
Self Advertising xD
Review
Publishing?
Well, would you look at that?
Le bonus chapter? Heh, well. . .
[official] BONUS CHAPTER

Extra 4

62.2K 2K 504
By tinxla

Please note that this is no longer an actual chapter, just something that I had written long ago. This is no longer part of the actual book. Thank you. This is also not edited.

"Kylie? What..?"

"Lexi!" Riley came by my legs and waved at the girl, who I'm guess was Lexi.

"Hi, Riley!" Well, I guess this is happening.. Please don't let Alison still be in love with Damian..

"Come on in then." I move aside for them to walk in, and they do. Lexi and Riley immediately run off, probably to Riley and Ryan's bedroom. I swear Lexi is like two years older than Riley.. Unless this is another daughter of Alison's? "So, uh, how you been?" I ask Alison.

"I've been great. Managed to get married at one point, but I left him."

"Oh, I'm sor-"

"Don't be, he was an asshole. I don't want to go into detail though. I'm just glad I got Lexi and I away from him." Something bad must've happened.. "How have you been? And Damian?"

"We're good, thanks. Still married if that's what you're asking." Crap, that came out a bit rude.. I didn't mean it to be.

Instead of biting back with a rude comment, she started laughing.. Laughing? What? "I'm over him, Kylie. You don't have to worry about my old obsession over him. I'm honestly well over him."

"Kylie who- oh my heavens no. What the hell are you doing here?!" Damian whisper-yelled, his eyes almost bulging out of his eye socket.

"Calm down, Damian. As I was just telling Kylie, I'm over you. Way over you. Oh, and I'm here because your daughter invited me and my daughter here."

"Great, just great." Damian scoffs, sarcastically. He runs his hand through his hair, huffing. "Don't cause anything, Alison."

"I told you, I'm over you. I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, Riley told me that Lexi doesn't have a dad?"

"She doesn't, not really. I don't know who her father is. But, I haven't found the right man that is a good father figure. My husband was an asshole, and my current boyfriend has yet to meet her. He knows I have a child, but we are just waiting for the right time for me to introduce him to her. But, I was thinking soon...so, yeah."

"Well that sounds great. I'm happy for you, Alison." I tell her, and I meant it. I was truly happy for her, and also happy she was over Damian.

"Thank you, I appreciate that. After everything that paternity test, I decided it was time to move on from you," she says, looking at Damian, "and I did. Telling you that you were the father was my last shred of hope to get you to be with me.. Okay, I did believe you were the father but part of me knew you weren't. I'm sorry if I caused anything between you guys...it was my intention, but now I understand it was very wrong of me. I hope we can all turn over a new leaf and actually get on, for the sake of our daughters."

"You can go-"

"I think that would be great. Don't you agree, Damian?" I ask,p him, giving him the look. He nods and mumbles something, something I didn't hear. I shrug and clap. "Right, we are having pizza for dinner... You guys like pizza, right?"

"Definitely."

"Alright, great. See, I told you, baby."

"You sure did, Damian. For once you were right about something!" I tease. He laughs and walks up to me, slapping my butt.

"Stop teasing me." He whines, pulling me close to him. "You're mean." He tells me, grinning. He leans down and kisses my nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." I reply, reaching up and kissing him.

"Ew! Mummy, daddy! Stop!" We immediately pull away and find Ryan staring up at us. He giggles and hugs my legs. "I love you, mummy!" He then hugs Damian's legs, "I love you, daddy!" I pick him up and kiss his forehead.

"Aw, baby boy. I love you too." He wraps his arms around my neck, hugging me, and giggles.

"Do you love me more than Riley?"

"I love you both exactly the same."

"What about you, daddy?"

"I love you both the same, just like your mummy." Ryan shrugs his shoulders and carries on hugging me.

"When are we having pizza?" He whispers in my ear.

"Soon." I whisper back. I look to Damian, "Wanna order the pizza now? I think the kids are getting hungry." I tell him.

"Sure," He looks to Alison, "what do you and Lexi want?" I leave Damian and Alison to discuss what pizza her and Lexi were having because Ryan wanted to go to my room and talk to me, so that's where we went.

"I know why Riley and Lexi are friends." He tells me as I sit down on the bed, placing Ryan on my lap.

"Really? Why?"

"Riley was crying and Lexi was nice to her. Riley told me she was crying and I hugged her! Was I a good brother?"

"You're always a good brother." I reply, kissing his cheek. "Why was she crying? Do you know?"

"No, but I saw some boys being mean to her. I hit them!" My eyes widen and I stare at him, mouth agape.

"Oh my gosh.. Ryan, you can't hit people at school.. Even if they're mean to your sister. Hitting is wrong, okay?"

"I'm sorry mummy."

"It's okay, baby boy. I love you."

"I love you more!"

"I love you most." He wraps his arms around my neck, hugging me. "What we're the boys doing?"

"Pushing her, and calling her names. They were being mean cos she was shorter than everyone else! And because she has no friends. I asked her if she want to be friends with my friends but she said no cos they are all boys. I think she wants girl friends."

"Thank you for telling me. I'll have to go talk to Riley.." I mumble the last bit, sadness overwhelming me. My poor baby.. "Is everything okay with you at school?"

"Yep! I'm a good boy. I get a lot of gold stars."

"Good boy, I'm very proud of you."

"Yay!" Damian the comes into the room and looks at us.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah!" Ryan answers, while I shake my head. Damian frowns and I mouth to him that I'll tell him later.

"Alright then.. Come on buddy, let's go play some football outside." Ryan jumps off my lap and runs out the room. "You look upset, baby. Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you later, you've got Ryan waiting for you. You know how impatient he can get sometimes."

"You promise you'll tell me?"

"I promise."

"Good."

*

After a couple of hours, Alison and Lexi had left. Damian was currently helping Ryan shower, since he still couldn't shower in his own. Neither could Riley, so I help her. Since I already showered Riley, I was getting her pyjamas out for her. "Riley?"

"Yes, mummy?"

"Is everything okay at school?"

"Why?"

"Because...Ryan told me you've been having trouble."

"Boys being mean..I'm okay though." I could see the sadness in her eyes as I helped her put on her pyjamas. Her eyes were quite watery. Instead of asking her if she was okay, I pull her into a hug.

"It's okay to not be okay." I mumble. "You can tell,p me, you know that right?"

"They hurt me, mummy. I have bruise on my arm." I pull away and look on her arm, noticing the bruise for the first time. How did I not see this?

I think back to when I was showering her, and how I never noticed that she kept covering her arm.. I never thought anything of it.

"Oh my good-"

"What the hell?!" I hear Damian yell.

Riley hides behind me. "Damian, calm down."

"She's got a bruise on her arm, what happened?!"

"She's having problems at school." I tell him, sighing.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I was going to tell you later.. Just..bullying, I guess." I turn around and hug Riley. "It's going to be okay, alright?" She nods her head but mumbles how she didn't want to go to school tomorrow. "It's okay, you don't have to. But we've got to talk to the school tomorrow."

Damian comes and hugs us both, Ryan soon coming in and joining the hug. "I love you, Riley!" Ryan exclaims, throwing his arms around her.

Cutie pie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 23.4K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
312K 6.4K 38
Summer Tuckerman is the only and youngest girl in her family with seven older brothers. After their parents abandoned them four years ago, Summer's o...
10.2K 209 76
Skylar falls in love. It's epic she and Xavier dean are head over heels for each other.... That is until someone else digs their claws into him. What...
132K 4K 53
The Delgado siblings have had their lives turned around; with the inevitable appearance of a familiar face finally upon them and a whole new risk of...