One Daunting Night

Av dreamingofmars

(This story is horrifying and horrible I dearly suggest you never open in because not only is it written terr... Mer

Pre-face
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Part 1
Chapter 36 - Part 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 41 - Mature.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Prologue

613K 5.8K 1.9K
Av dreamingofmars

Prologue - unedited (Written 20/6/2013) Arabella to the side.

*Friday 27th April*

"Yes mom, I'm fine. I'll check the mail and lock all the doors." Arabella, or Ara for short, sighed exhaustedly through the phone. Her parents were away to visit her Aunt's model show in New York, leaving her bored and alone back in California.

She ran a hand through her messy brown flowing hair and closed her ocean blue eyes. There was a party happening at the house literally across the street, James Ralf's party, the popular 'playboy' in her school.

The music was loud, disturbing any fun time alone as she sat on her large black cushioned sofa. She had an urge to just stomp madly over there and bang on his door while shouting rude words to tell him turn off the music.

But that would be embarrassing, as if she hadn't had enough of that. Arabella wasn't exactly what you call 'popular'. In fact, she was the simple, shy girl who actually bothers to pay attention in class to pursue the dream of becoming a doctor, or an artist who has museums all over the world if she had the talent.

"And lock all your windows! Make sure the gas is all off, and the TV too. Also the lights. Electricity bills these days cost a fortune!" Her mother cried, hoping she does listen and not pretend she is then not bother doing a thing.

"I will, I will. I've done like half the things you've listed. I'm fine mom; this is not the first time anymore. Look, I'm going to bed and I'll pick you guys up from the airport on Sunday. Love you mom!" Arabella confirmed softly into the phone.

She heard her mother sigh in relief. All the way in New York, her mother is smiling into the phone.

"Okay, Okay. I trust you sweetie. I love you too, I'll see you on Sunday." And with that, Teresa, her mother, hung up the phone and went back to her husband.

Arabella groaned as she hears the music beating loudly from across the street. The large cream coloured house, similarly built to hers, was sitting right in front of her house with only the cement road as a barrier - oh, and their front yards and porches too.

She had had an idea of calling the cops on them, especially because it was easy to guess that they were illegally drinking underage but didn't want to hear about it at school for being the 'party-pooper'.

So, the best she could do was dress up, get ready, and have fun at the party next door.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw, man. This party is going to be epic. Loads of girls from James' school. He told me all about them and they're all gonna be there. It couldn't be better, a night out here in America at a typical teenage party with booze and hot girls throwing themselves at us." Xander's best friend, Sebastian, announced excitedly as the two boys drove to Sebastian's cousin, James' house.

Xander was driving himself and his beta/best friend to the party. He was excited for the party but didn't bother showing it, and all he planned on doing was probably getting with a girl or two and then leave, probably forgetting 'Bastian as he looks like a little kid on Christmas just as the pull up to the street of the house.

It was obvious into which house was holding the party due to all the loud beats coming from it and the lights peeping from inside to out. They had to park about three or four houses down due to how crowded it was, and how many people took their cars.

As he got out of the car, Sebastian following him, he noticed that this isn't like anything they have back in their home city, but something completely new and surprisingly normal.

They've been to parties before, gotten drunk and high and all, but never experienced the proper American teenage party, besides watching movies about. But movies can lie.

Xander straightened out his tightly fitted navy blue polo and stretches out his dark washed jeans. His black hair was dishevelled and looked as if hands had been run through quite a number of times.

His usual dark purple eyes were covered up with light blue colored contacts, in case he gets questioned by his unusual eye colour.

And he wasn't really in the mood to bring wolf business into his fun night, he was trying to let go and be free. Especially now that he's in training for future Alpha for the Royal Pack.

But being Alpha of the Royal Pack does not only mean leadership of the pack, but full loyalty and leadership to all the packs over the world.

He was, by blood, was heir to the throne to the King of Werewolves, just as his father had been once. But he's seen how stressed his father can be at some times so he wants to be free while he can before he has to stop and actually act like a normal guy.

When Xander and Sebastian walked through the front doors of the large white creamy coloured house, all eyes go onto them.

Two mysterious boys just show up out of the blue to a party held by the Golden Boy of their school. Of course, everyone out of instinct would look at those two. Especially since they're also very good looking.

Sebastian's grassy green eyes scan over the room, looking for prey to feed on. Well, in hopes to get laid. He bit his lip as he ran a hand through his hair. Sebastian was standing confidently at the girls as they swooned over the two hot European guys standing by the doorway.

Xander looked a little bored, not impressed much on how he thought it'd turn out to be. He slides his hands into his pockets as he watch girls horribly attempt to act like drunken sluts.

They were dressed as if they held no self-respect from themselves. But they were an easy target, and he was here to let loose.

Sebastian soon left with a red head, who wore a tight black dress and high black pumps to match. She was holding an empty cup and kept acting like she was a crazy drunk - but it was obvious she was sober and making a complete full out of herself.

But the attention wasn't on her, and she went unnoticed.

Xander stood there, taking cups out of peoples' hands and sipping out of them. He had finished around five cups when a little Blondie comes sauntering over to where he was standing.

The little Blondie put on an innocent act, though swaying her hips as she walks closer to Xander. She wore a tight green halter dress and black pumps.

Her unnaturally light blonde hair fell in curls down her back. A wicked glint in her light blue eyes. She was thin, looking as if she hadn't eaten carbs for the past five years.

That crept Xander out. He looked away, silently praying that she wasn't going over to him. No matter how easy she looked, he couldn't bring himself to even look her way.

She quietly made her way over. And when she did, she rubbed a hand up and down Xander's strong bicep. Xander shivered in disgust, feeling how rough and bony her hands feel on his arm.

Though Little Blondie mistook it for pleasure.

"I'm Andrea Whitely. And I'm pretty sure you'll be screaming my name later on tonight. Let's get a head start, shall we?" She purred into his ear.

Sniffing, Xander can tell she's an unmated she-wolf. Usually, unmated she-wolves would wait for their mates, but it's obvious this one wanted a 'head start'.

'I feel incredibly sorry for the bloke who must be mated to such a desperate creature.' Xander thought silently in his head. 'Andrea' wouldn't let go of his arms and kept suggesting things they should do.

At first, he thinks that ignoring her would get her to go away while she still has some dignity left.

Though it doesn't work. She starts acting like a clingy girlfriend. No wonder all the guys from before had immediately left when she came into the room.

She was absolutely annoying with her high-pitched voice and flipping her fake blonde hair. Her stick-thin figure made everyone's skin crawl.

"Come on baby, let's go dancing!" She whined, tugging his arm. Xander gritted his teeth in annoyance. He has finally snapped.

"I'm not your 'baby'. I don't know you. You're clingy and annoying, just leave me the fuck alone." He cursed. He wasn't drunk, even though he had five cups of beer and werewolves take a little longer to get drunk, so he couldn't really blame the alcohol for his short rant.

Her eyes filled up with tears, and then she quickly wiped them away. "Your loss." Andrea muttered, flipping him off.

Xander sighed in relief when she walks away from him. Even though that is the first American girl at the party he's talked to and she turned out to be a desperate clingy psycho thing, he tried to do his best and not make that an opinion for the country.

He walked out of the living/dancing room to the kitchen were couples were making out on a few counters and some talking, since it was probably the quietest room in the house but still loud.

Sebastian walked down, bed head and all, with a red head following closely behind him as she finger-combs her hair and straightens out her crumpled black dress. Her pumps are in her hand and her face was glowing.

Sebastian looks proud of himself, pushing away his dirty blonde hair away from his eyes.

He soon spots Xander who was getting yet another cup of beer out from the esky. Sebastian walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Xander turned to look at the person, and then smirks when he notices who it is.

He pats a hand on his best friend's shoulder. "So, I saw you two walk down. How was she?" Xander asked him, curiosity in his voice. He's only talked to one girl, and it's nearly convinced him to ditch Sebastian and get the hell out of there.

"She was great. Not the best, but she didn't need to know that." He said casually. Sebastian then goes to grab a drink from the cooler and joins Xander.

Soon again, Little Blondie comes back over.

"If I can't have you, then I'll just have your friend-" She stated, towards Xander who looks like he could care less about her.

"So, what's your name? I haven't seen you around before. Where are you from?" She asked him eagerly, rubbing against him.

No one had bothered to look her way all night and she was in desperate need for attention, that she was going crazy from the lack of it.

She's probably done the whole school - twice - and now they're all bored with her and moved on to something much better and worth to fight for. Or at least spend the night with.

Andrea may have be rubbing against Sebastian, but she kept sneaking glances towards Xander to see if he's jealous. Xander was simply bored and kept drinking to see if he could escape to his drunken self and actually have fun.

He was planning to leave, but his best pal looked like he was enjoying the party - minus the Andrea attack part.

"Sorry. I'm not into Blonde's." He lied, stepping away and secretly hoping she'd go away. Just like Xander, he thought she was freakishly thin that it was creeping him out and making the hairs on the back of his neck stand.

"Ugh. You guys are so going to regret not choosing me." She said grumpily then stomped off. Xander and Sebastian laugh at each other.

"I was looking for a good time, then a desperate whore came walking by." Xander started, then pauses to take a gulp from his cup, then refills it again.

"I swear, desperation's not a good look. Maybe develop a personality?" He laughed.

Sebastian and Xander spend the rest of the night downing their minds into the alcohol to experience getting drunk.

It took a while, but Xander managed to get out of his state of his mind. But what helped boost that was a small drug Andrea slipped into his drink when he wasn't looking.

She was hoping that he'd be drunk enough for her to seduce him. Sad, that she had to drug a guy just to get laid.

But he still pushed her away in disgust if she got within a ten-metre range.

Soon, he found himself outside at the front of the house. Confused, the delicious smell of a mix of vanilla and lavender hit his enhanced nose and he inhales the faint scent.

The drug that Andrea had put into Xander's drink was a strong werewolf drug that would probably make him look drunk for a while, then get a killer headache when he wakes.

The scent goes away, leaving only the slightest trail. Instinctively, he tries to find a small trail for it. His alcohol-consumed mind had taken over and he has lost any sign of humanity - for the night.

Her smell was like another drug to him, he was addicted to it already.

Arabella Pierce didn't mean to get more than one drink by the first guy she talked to, but she was listening to the music and swaying her hips to every beat. One night of freedom–that's all it took. She was dancing her heart out, music buzzing through her ears when strong hands landed on her hips.

Her heart began beating faster as she felt the strong muscles of a man behind her, his chest pressed right up against her back. But the smell he had–it was intoxicating. Her mind was so loosened by the alcohol, that she breathed it in and felt like she'd died and gone straight to heaven.

"What's your name?" His lips were by her ears, his voice soft and tender.

Arabella didn't think stranger danger–an animalistic desire took over her. "Arabella."

A wicked grin spread across Xander's cheeks as he responded, "I'm Xander, why don't we get out of here?"

**********

A/N: Haha, I hope you guys like it! (: I feel so cruel for doing that to someone so innocent :( but that's sort of the whole point.

So if any of you guys are confused;

Xander is the Prince of Werewolves who is in town at the moment. The reason will be shown in further times.

Sebastian is Xander's best friend and future beta.

James is Sebastian's cousin and is holding the house party. There are from different packs because his Mum joined his Dad's pack. Also, he is the major playboy or 'Golden Boy' of the school that he and Ara go too.

© 2013, rinnyhere

**edit in 2020: ok, I had to come back and change this because after growing up, I realised how f*cked up it was to write something like this. I'm hoping to edit this change throughout the book without compromising the characters you know and love, however, there are issues and topics that are touched on this book in a horrible immature way that really needed changing.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.5M 41.2K 47
Elena has known the evil in the world. She's been hunted by a family friend since she was a young girl. But after her mother was murdered by him, she...
302K 6.5K 38
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
69K 2.1K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...