Daddy's Home - (Book 2)

By tawanam

August returns from a long tour to Mikaela and his daughter Abrianna. Mikaela is excited to finally have him... More

Chapter 1
Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
If You're Reading This Thinking It's an Update...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Update
Book 3

Chapter 41

16.6K 989 239
By tawanam

I'm gonna do a third person view for one part in this chapter since I kinda wanna let yall see a bit of Brie's POV. But it won't be directly from her POV since I don't know how a toddler's thought process actually works lol.

Anywho first we gonna back track a bit....

One day earlier

*****************
August

I made ma way into da vehicle still pissed at ma self at what went down wit Mikaela a few moments ago. My face still stung from the brunt of ha slap, and ma mind was reelin'.

I hit da steering wheel out of anger as I picked up ma phone and called Miracle's number?

Hey this is Miracle. I can't get to the phone so leave a message.

"You a real fuckin piece a work," I began but exhaled deeply realising I ain't really have no one to blame but ma self.

"Ya know what fuck you and fuck off," I ended da message abruptly.

I'd gone home wit da intention of makin things right wit Mikaela, but na dat was impossible. I knew I needed ta give her some time befo tryin ta talk wit ha again.

Just I was bout ta start up da engine I heard a text come through on ma phone. I looked over seein it was a message from Benna, who I was supposed ta go meet up with afta' he got hold of Mikaela's pops.

Benna- Yung that nigga didn't come through here. He must've stopped off somewhere cause we would've seen him by now.

I exhaled sharply thinkin shit just kept gettin' worse today. If Mr Montgomery disappeared without a trace, our chances of findin Brie mighta disappeared with him.

I pushed da start button, preparin' ta follow his tracks and hopefully find da nigga...

***************
Present day

Omniscient

"Can I go see mommy and daddy now?" Abrianna asked from the passenger seat of her assailant's vehicle.

"I told you tomorrow dear. Remember mommy and daddy are busy working?" The tall body gave her a little smile to try to reassure her.

"But you tols me I would see mommy and daddy a long time ago," Brie semi whined.

She kept hearing this word "tomorrow" but usually tomorrow's would come when she went to sleep then woke up, like her mother would tell her.

The driver of the vehicle sighed. It had been about a month with this child and she was slowly driving them crazy.

"I promise. Tomorrow Abrianna. You'll see your parents," they lied again to Brie.

Brie huffed sofly before turning her attention to outside the window.
She usually didn't go out but from all the kids in costumes as they drove by, she realised that today was Harrowee. The day her mother would dress her up in a pretty costume, then she and her dad would go collecting candy at people's houses.

"Can I get a cosume too?" She looked over and asked hopefully.

"A costume? For what?" They asked growing slightly annoyed. Brie talked a lot, and all they were trying to do was get her to the new safe house as planned.

Abrianna nodded, " so we can go get candies tonight"

"No pumpkin. Your parents didn't leave you a costume to go trick or treating. I'm sowwy"

Brie couldn't comprehend this but she remembered her mother would always give her a choice in things, when she couldn't have both.

"Okay. But can I get some candies?" she said hoping that she would at least get some sweet stuff even without getting a costume.

"I'll buy you some," they said through gritted teeth.

"Nooo. I want candies at the peeble's houses like I do with daddy," she folded her arms and protested.

"They getting candies at peeble's houses," she pointed to a young couple and their baby trick or treating at a house they were driving passed.

"Goddd," they said under their breath with a roll of the eyes.

The assailant pulled up to the side of the road outside a house, well decorated for Halloween.

"I'll go get you some candy. Keep quiet," they said as they exited the vehicle and walked up the driveway.

"Trick or treat!" The kidnapper yelled wanting to get this over with.

A few seconds later the door opened, " very nice costume" the homeowner complimented them. But the ski mask and all black ensemble they were wearing weren't a costume at all.

"Thanks. Can I get some candy for my little munchkin? She's in the car but kinda scared of your lantern on the lawn," they lied coyly.

"Awww. Sure. Let me grab some of these chocolates I placed in the fridge..they melt so quickly..." the elderly woman said

Brie sat in the car, growing impatient with not only getting her candies but seeing her parents.

In the corner of her eye she noticed a dog run towards the back of the house. She looked from the dog to her kidnapper who was still standing on the front porch.

She looked around one more time, then slid out from under her seat belt, opening the car door and wiggling her way down to the ground.

************

"You look like my Paxi," she stood and petted the dog after making her way to the back of the house.

"Hey you! How'd you get here?" a middle-aged man said to her with a smile.

"You're mommy or daddy is out front waiting on some candy for you and you snuck back here little lady?" He chuckled at Brie.

"That's not my mommy or daddy. Can you take me to them?" She asked politely.

The man was a little confused, "I'm sure who you came with will take you back home after kiddo"

Brie shook her head, " they took me from the park when I was playing with Paxi...and I'm tired of wading for tom-raw-rows. I wanna go home now,"

The man looked at Brie and frowned as her park story and her identity quickly became apparent to him.

"Come on inside dear. I'll get your mommy and daddy," he hurried her into the house through the back door.

"Why the fuck is she taking so long," the kidnapper whispered.
She then saw the old lady approaching her with a bag of mini snickers but someone stopped and began talking to her.

"Called the police..." was all they could hear from the hushed conversation.
Their mind clicked to Abrianna, when they noticed the passenger door slightly ajar.

"Shit!" They said as they bolted from the porch and into the car, making a quick getaway before the homeowners could try stopping them .

************
Some time later

Mikaela

My mom's words hit me like a freight train as nostalgia began taking over me.

"They found her?" I said as smiles spread across both they're faces.

"The FBI just called."

I placed a hand over my mouth in, overwhelmed that this was all coming to an end.

I grabbed my car keys as I began striding out of the room.

"Honey, maybe you should get dressed first," my mother suggested still smiling

I looked down as I realised I was still in my bath towel.

I nodded as I ran into my walk in closet and dressed in 30 seconds flat.

"Ok let's go!" I said getting excited to go see my daughter.

"Where is she? Is she okay???" I asked as we all quickly walked down the stairs.

"She's at the hospital. The authorities brought her in for examination- just to be cautious" my mother explained

My smile fell, wondering if someone had hurt my baby in any way.

"The agent I spoke to from the FBI said she looked fine, so let's pray she is" my mother read into my expression and said.

I nodded as I picked up my phone, " I need to tell-"

I paused in talking.

"The policeman said they were calling him after he notified us, so he should be on his way their as we speak," Tammy explained.

I nodded, " okay. Then I should tell Dawn! Tammy call Terrance. Tell him to get everyone to the hospital"

Tammy opted to drive since I was so nervy. I might have gotten us pulled over if I were to get behind the wheel.

****************

We all but ran towards the examination room we were told Brie was in. Outside numerous police officers and FBI agents were talking among themselves.

"Ms Montgomery." The lead investigator said to me.

I looked up at him anxiously.

"Come with me," he said as I followed and motioned for my mom and sister to follow me.

We walked into the room, as my mother held my hand tightly.

"The nurse is in there keeping her company," he said as he pulled back a curtain which hid a plexiglass window, where Brie and the nurse were in a room on the other side.

My eyes lit up as soon as I saw her sitting on the examination table, as the nurse helped her put on her shirt.

"You go ahead love," my mother said as I nodded then ran towards the closed door.

"Princess!!" I said as I walked in

Her eyes got big as she smiled back at me," Mommyyyy!"

I ran up to her and picked her up from the table, placing kisses on her head.

"Oh my God. I missed you so much Baby" I said as I held onto her tightly

"Mommy you smooshing me," she said with a little giggle.

I chuckled back at her as I loosed my grip a little, " I'm sorry love. I just...I love you so much" I choked up saying.

By then the entire gang had arrived but I was only now noticing.

"Look," I said as I pointed to the glass window.

Everyone was smiling, some with tears in their eyes.

"God baby!!" Big T yelled through the glass with red eyes.

"Uncka T!!" She called back and waved to him.

I kept on hugging her, not ever wanting to let go of her.

"Daddy?" I heard her say from over my shoulder.

I spun around to see August looking on in disbelief at Brie.

He slowly made his way to the room door then came in.

I walked slowly to Brie as I stood her on the examination bed.

I looked on as August walked to her, his eyes surveying every inch of her- still looking like he'd seen a ghost.

He cupped her face in his hands still with darting eyes.

"Brie babeh," he finally whispered, as he picked her up in his arms, and I noticed tears slowing meandering down his face.

He embraced her, until his eyes opened up and landed directly into mine. We both could feel the awkwardness between us cause of everything, and now Brie was back it would get kinda complicated for our actual relationship.

I looked away, not wanting to dwell or anything but this happy moment in time.

*************
August

A few minutes later Brie had fallen asleep in man arms, but I didn't want ta let ha go for da world.

Mikaela looked nervous, since we were awaitin da doctor to come in and let us know if Brie had been hurt in anyway durin' her abduction.

She slowly paced da floor, when suddenly she stopped.

I looked up and saw ha eyes fixated through the glass of da window. As I followed ha gaze, I saw who she'd seen as well......her father.

**************
Yes, Our Brie is Back! Did yall miss her? I know I did lol
& i know this chapter was kinda long....hope it wasn't too much.

Sooo: is Brie okay???

Who was that mystery person who abducted her??

What about Aug & Miky's future now that Brie is back?

& where did Mr Montgomery go, more importantly Why'd he come back???

Brie giving her kidnapper some attitude in the car in the mm lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 25
Welcome To The Life Of August Alsina !! Hope You Guys Enjoy , This Is My First Story , Don't Forget To Leave Me Feedback !! - Em
448K 23.8K 48
Iyasia is 20 years old and surviving for her and her 12 year old sister. With the death of their parents and their dad never being just that .. A dad...
2.1K 42 15
Life becomes hectic when Elain and Lucien welcome their first child, a daughter.
43.9K 1.1K 31
This is my first August Alsina book so plz read and give me your feed back :)