Free! Iwatobi Swim Club X Rea...

By katpad01

This one shot book is all about you and your favorite swimmer being a mermaid or a pirate. Or you can be a me... More

Pirate Haru x Citizen Reader
Pirate Makoto x Criminal Reader
Pirate Rin Matsuoka X Wealthy Reader
Pirate Rin X Wealthy Reader Pt.2
Pirate Sousuke X Kidnapped Reader: Part 1
Kisumi X Pirate Reader
Cursed Pirate Rin X Tsundere Reader

Pirate Sousuke X Kidnapped Reader Pt 2

1.8K 52 10
By katpad01

You walked down to Rin's office. Sousuke told you that he wanted to see you, but why?

Quietly knocking on the door to the captain's office, you asked Rin if you could come in.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. "...Come in."

Opening the door, you walked in and gave your Captain a puzzled look.

"Rin...why did you call me in her?"

Rin, who was sitting at his desk, sighed and placed his elbows on the desk. Once he did that, he intertwined his fingers together, showing he was thinking.

"I called you here because I have something to tell you" Rin told you.

"And what would that be?" You asked.

Rin took a deep breath. "I'm taking you home."

Your eyes widened. "W-What?!"

"I'm taking you home. You know, where you lived before we came and took you away?"

"Why are you disciding to do this now?"

Rin sighed. "Well, you've been with us for quite awhile and we've all gotten to know you. Because of this, I'm starting to regret kidnapping you, you didn't deserve it, I'm sorry."

You laughed nervously. "Rin, you don't have to apologize. I've gotten over the fact that you took me away from my hometown. And if you hadn't, I would have never met you guys!"

Rin got up from his desk and walk over to you.

"That doesn't change my mind (y/n)" Rin said. "You're going home."

~

There you were, standing on the docks of the old town you once lived in. It was the middle of night so no one would notice the pirate ship. Sousuke stood next to you and had a sad look in his eyes.

"So..." he began. "You're really leaving?"

You let out a sad sigh. "I guess I am."

You turned and faced Sousuke. "I'm really gonna miss you."

Sousuke gave you a smile. "I'm gonna miss you too."

That was it, you let out a sob and hugged him tight. Sousuke didn't hesitate to hug back and he hugged back tight. You had gotten so close to Sousuke, it made you so upset to know you would never see him again.

You and Sousuke pulled away from each other. Sousuke raised his hand and wiped away a tear.

"This isn't the last time you'll see me...I promise."

With that, Sousuke jumped back on ship. And you, well, you made your way back to your little apartment in town.

When you got there, the owner of the was very surprised to see you. You told him that you were rescued by a government ship and they took you back home. That was a enough for them, so they gave you your old room key and you went up to your room.

You didn't sleep well that night. You were having constant thoughts about the pirates and how much you wanted to see them. Sousuke did say that you would see him again, but when would that be?

~

It had been a few months since you had left the Shark King's crew and you still missed them dearly. You were walking around the market place for really no reason, you thought it would be good for you to talk a walk.

Before you knew it, the town was up in flames. You really don't know how it happened, it all happened so suddenly. One moment everything was so peaceful, and now everything is chaos. People ran aimlessly around screaming, while you turned around and ran straight to the apartment building you were staying in.

The small building, thank goodness, wasn't on fire when you got. It hadn't spread yet, so that gave you the chance to run up, grab some of your valuables, then get out of town.

You ran into the building, up the stairs, took out your key, and unlocked your apartment door. You swung the door open, but you froze when you saw... someone in your home.

They were sitting on your bed with their with their back facing you. From what you could see, they wore a yellow pirate outfit, they had blonde hair.

Backing up a bit, you hoped to get out of your room without being noticed, but that didn't happen. You had completely forgotten about the piece of floor board that stuck out of the floor. You ended up tripping on it and falling to the ground.

You hit the floor with a loud thud. Quickly looking up, you saw that the blonde boy was now off the bed and towering over you.

You now had a better look at his face. He had pink eyes and a small scar on the side of his face. He wore a nice smile, but you knew he wasn't here to be friendly.

"Hello there!" He chirped.

You were frozen in fear, you couldn't respond.

"I'm very I have to do this" he apologized patting your head. "Rei! Now!"

Before you knew it, you were pulled off the floor and a rope tied your wrists together behind your back!

Finally relizeing what was happening, you got your voice back. "HEY!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK-HMF!"

To stop your screaming, The blonde gagged you with a cloth. You glared dangers at him when he did this.

The boy sighed. "I'm sorry we had to do this (y/n), but we're under strict orders from the captain."

The two pirates dragged you out your room and down the stairs of the building. You got a quick look at the other pirate. He had purple hair and was much taller than the blonde.

The blonde opened the front door, but right when he did he let out a small yelp. The blonde slammed the door shut and pressed his back against it, making sure it wouldn't open.

The purple haired pirate gave him a questionable look. "Nagisa? What's wrong?"

Nagisa pointed to the window. "Rei...look."

Rei did as he was told and walked over to the window, dragging you along with him. He draw back a curtain and his eyes grew wide.

Standing outside, with arms crossed, was the Shark King. Rin Matsuoka. Surrounding the building was Rin's entire shark army and crew, except Sousuke wasn't there. There was no escaping, but where is Sousuke?

CRASH!!!

A sudden crash could be heard from upstairs! You, Nagisa, and Rei looked in the direction of the stair case. Fear washed over both of their faces, but joy washed over yours.

There, at the top of the stairs, was a very unhappy Sousuke. His arms were crossed and he wore a angry scowl.

"CRAP!!!" Both the pirates yelled in fear.

Sousuke slowly made his way down the stairs. "What do you think you two are doing?"

Sousuke was now at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you doing to (y/n)?"

Nagisa's eyes widened in fear because now Sousuke was towering over him. "Give. Her. Back."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" Nagisa screamed in a very high voice.

He ran over to Rei and tugged at his sleeve. "REI - CHAN I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!!!"

Before Rei could respond, Nagisa dragged him out the door and slammed the door shut. A moment past and another scream could be heard, Rin must have got them.

Sousuke sighed and made his way over to you. He untied the ropes and took the gag off, but when he did, he didn't expect the huge hug you were about to give.

Right when the ropes were gone, you jumped into Sousuke's arms. Sousuke seemed stunned for a minute, but then reigned the hug by wrapping his strong arms around your small back.

"Thank you Sousuke" you thanked him.

You looked up and gave him a smile. "I really missed you!"

A faint blush appeared on Sousuke's face. "I...I missed you too."

The both of you hugged for a bit longer, until a question appeared in your head. "Sousuke, how did you know those pirates were after me?"

Sousuke cleared his throat. "We got a letter saying that if Momo didn't return what he stole for The Orca King they would harm you."

"Oh, I see" you said. "Good thing you got here in time."

"Yeah" Sousuke agreed. "We really should get going. Everyone is waiting."

"Alright" you agreed, a little upset that you had to leave his warm embrace.

Sousuke let go of you and you headed towards the door, Sousuke following you from behind.

Sousuke's mind was in a daze. What was this feeling he was feeling? When ever you spoke of touched he would get all flustered.

Not looking where he was going, Sousuke tripped. He fell forward and landed on top of you!

It's impossible to explain what just happened. One minute you were walking, now your on the floor with Sousuke on top of you!

Both of your eyes were wide and both of your cheeks were flushed pink. Neither of you moved, you were too shocked.

Sousuke starred down at you, all he could think about was how pretty you were. How your hair was spread out across the floor, your wide, beautiful eyes starring into his, and how your lips were a gap.

Sousuke eyes starred at your lips. For some reason...I want to kiss her.

Sousuke slowly began to lean in, his eyes fluttering closed. Your eyes grew wider and you held your breath. Sousuke kept getting closer and closer until there was nothing he could get closer to. That's because his lips met yours.

Your eyes widened even more, if that's even possible, and your body tensed up. After a second, you relized how soft Sousuke's lips were and how they fit so well with yours. You closed your eyes and your body relaxed before you slowly began to kiss back.

Your arms went up and wrapped themselves around Sousuke's neck. Sousuke's hands got closer to your head and he held your head in place, tangling his fingers in your hair.

You both began to run out air, so you had no choice but to separate. Sousuke slowly leaned away from you and you both opened your eyes.

Sousuke took a deep breath and spoke. "(Y/n)...I really like you. I have for a long time I just never relized it, but I have now. When ever you touch or even speak to me, I get all flustered. I don't want you to leave my side, come back with me."

It was hard for you to find words, but when you did, you didn't say much. "Okay...I like you too...Sousuke."

Sousuke smiled, leaned down, and gently kissed your kissed your forehead. Sousuke, once again, looked down to lips. He was about to move in for another kiss until...

"Oi! Sousuke! We need to-"

Rin walked in and and when he saw the position you two were in, a smirk appeard on his face.

"Woooah Sousuke! I didn't know you had such guts to make a move on her, especially like this."

You and Sousuke, once again, blushed a deep shade of red.

Right after, Nitori and Momo poked their head through the door.

"What's going o- oh..." Nitori's eyes widened and blushed at the sight.

Momo let out a laugh. "Nice going Sousuke!"

Sousuke quickly got up before helping you off the floor. He regained his posture and cleared his throat, putting on another serious face.

Rin chuckled at this before looking at you. "It's nice to see you again (y/n)."

"Same to you Rin" you greeted.

"You know (y/n)..." Rin began. "It's seems Sousuke had taken quite a liking to you, and since I'm so nice I'm going to give you a choice."

You gave Rin a confused look. "What is this choice."

"Here is your choice..." Rin began. "You could stay here, living a happy, care free life with your family and friends. Or! You can come back with us to see the world and live a exciting life running from the law. And as a bonus, you get to be with Sousuke. What life will you choose?"

You didn't even have to think about this. You gave Rin a smile and spoke. "I'll go with you guys."

All the pirates, besides Sousuke because he already knew, gave you a surprised look.

"Seriously!?" Momo gasped. "You'll come with us?!"

"Yeah, I will!" You said. "Besides, my life is kind of boring here. I think some of the funnest moments I've have in a long time was when I was living with you guys."

You stepped closer to Rin. "So what do you say Rin, will you let me aboard your crew?"

Rin's surprised look turned into a smirk. "Of course, welcome aboard."

You and the pirates managed to get out of the town and to the docks. Then you boarded the ship.

Once you were far from shore, you left your cabin, went to the front of the ship, and looked out at the ocean. You remembered how much you used to this, the water was always so pretty when the sun set.

As you were watching the sun set, you felt a arm wrap around your waist. You looked up to see Sousuke giving you one of his small, sweet smiles. You smiled back before looking back out at the sea.

"You kept your promise" you told Sousuke, breaking the silence. "You promised me that I would see you again, and I did."

Sousuke chuckled. "What happened surely wasn't how I wanted to fulfill that promise, but I get to see you again, so I don't mind."

You looked up at him and raised your eyebrow. "And how were you going to fulfill your promise?"

Sousuke shrugged. "Probably kidnap you again."

You laughed at this before getting on your tippy toes and leaning up to kids him. Sousuke saw, but since you were so short compared to him he had to lean down a little bit.

You pecked his lips and gave him a smile.

Sousuke sighed and looked out at the ocean. "I love you (y/n)."

You blushed at his words. "R-Really?!"

"Yeah" Sousuke confirmed.

You giggled. "I love you too Sousuke."

~

That was the start of your new life. You became a member of The Shark King's crew and you were Sousuke's lover. The more you were around him, you no longer just liked him, you loved him. Sousuke also felt the same for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 131 7
**SHORT STORY** Mermaid AU A mermaid joining a swim club? That can't end well... Was too long for a one-shot, so I decided to make it a book. Enjoy...
253K 7.3K 30
A various collection of FreexReader OneShots. I do not own Free or it's characters but I do own all oneshots in this book!
3.2K 33 15
you know what it is ♡ each chapter is one of our fav boys in shorts- chapters are mix of pre and post time skip ♡ fluff ☆ lemon ☽ extra angsty chap...
44.3K 1.2K 35
Swimmer x Reader! You arrive at Iwatobi High School and meet 5 boys-- Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, and Rin. You are given an option to choose only on...