Weight Is But A Number, Black...

By Bradgirl4

Riley isn't skinny and she knows it. It doesn't mean she likes it. She's the shy girl who has never had a boy... More

Weight Is But A Number, Black Is But A Color
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

8.4K 306 22
By Bradgirl4

Ok so this chaptr and the last chapter are dedicated to my bestest cousin ever, Courtney, and my new friend, Aaron. :D If it werent for u two then i wudnt b writing right now cause they helped sooo much! i love u guys!!!! And thanx to veryone who is reading my story! XD

Chapter 9:

Riley approached the door to her bedroom and hesitated before opening it. Caleb had told her which room she was staying in but Riley didnt get a chance to actually see the inside of the room. She opened the door and stepped into the room and nearly screamed in happiness at the room. It was amazing. And BIG! She should have figured the room would be huge considering the whole house was big but what really amazed her was the king size bed in the middle of the room.

Riley was in heaven.

She stopped herself from drooling as she walked to the bathroom and grabbed her pajamas to change into to get ready for bed. Now that she thought of it, she was really exhausted. She quickly changed into her loose shorts and her simple tank top and brushed her teeth. She never wore shorts because she was too self conscious of her legs but at night she allowed herself the comfort wearing them, knowing no one would see her in them.

Oh how she was wrong.

As soon as she walked out of the bathroom into her room she froze from the sight in front of her. Caleb Sights was making himself at home in her bed. Well techniquely it was his considering his parents paid for the whole house.

Riley blushed as she saw him watching her silently from the bed as she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and backed up a step. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and looked at the floor, well aware that she was in barely any close and he was getting a full view.

"You do that a lot when your nervous." Caleb's voice made Riley look up at him in confusion as she tried to make sense of what he had said. Something about being nervous.

"Huh?"

"You fidget and look away from me whenever your embarassed or nervous. It's kinda cute."

Riley blushed harder and rolled her eyes as she willed her body to stop moving around under his gaze. She took a deep breathe and stared him straight in the eyes as she shyly took a step towards the bed.

"Im ready to go to bed now so you can go to your room now. Im okay now and you didnt need to come and check in on me."

The words came out a little sharper than Riley intented and she nibbled her lip softly as she watched for his reaction. He simply raised an eyebrow at her and smirked as he made himself more comfortable on the bed.

"Oh so the kittens got claws eh? Well I didnt come up here to check on you i came up here to go to bed. Duh."

Riley looked at him confused as she pointed to the bed he lay on.

"Well if your going to go to bed, then why are you sitting here talking to me? Isnt your room down the hall?"

Caleb looked like he was trying to keep from laughing as he shook his head and slowly uncurled himself from his relaxed position on the bed. He took a step towards her and bfore she could step away, he took hold of her hand and tugged her sharply into his arms.

Riley glared at him as she tried to pull back, but his grip tightened as he smirked and leaned down to kiss her hard on the lips. Riley froze at the unsuspected kiss and resisted for about two seconds before completely melting in Caleb's arms. Her whole body relaxed into his body as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss as best she could. It's not like she was experienced in the make out department. In fact, Caleb stole her lip virginity.

Riley felt a wave of desire sweep over her as she felt Caleb move his hands down her back to reach the back of her thighs. Her bare thighs. Instinct took over and Riley bit down softly but firmly on Caleb's bottom lip.

His reaction was HOT.

Caleb growled low in his throat and groaned loudly as Riley used the tip of her tongue to soothe the sting. Caleb's arms turned frantic as her pulled one of her legs up to wrap around his hip. He pushed his body more firmly into hers and his mouth went to kiss down her neck as he bit and sucked everywhere his mouth could reach on her neck.

He seemed to love kissing her neck. Not that Riley was complaining. Caleb's lips traveled up her neck to reach her ear where he leaned close. Riley shuddered in pleasure at the feel of his hot breathe on her ear.

"I want you so damn bad, babe." Caleb whispered huskily in her ear.

Those words were like a bucket of cold water splashed over Riley's head. She jerked her body away from Caleb's as hard as she could, surprising Caleb into loosing his grip. Riley lost her footing and would have fallen to the ground if Caleb hadnt reached out and grabbed her arm.

"Wow, princess, dont hurt yourself. Are you ok?"

Riley ignored him as she slided her arm out of his grip and walked over to the bed where she pulled the covers back and layed down, fully exhausted now. She shut her eyes with a tired sigh and was half asleep when she felt the bed dip to her left. She cracked one of her eyes open to watch as Caleb started stripping off his shoes, socks, shirt, pants and she sighed again as she shut her eyes again to drift off the dream land again thinking about Caleb striping for her...

Wait, what????

Riley jerked awake as she looked over at Caleb as he started to slide into bed next to her.

Oh hell no.

Riley leaped off the bed so fast her vision swam while she backed away from the bed slowly while looking at Caleb who was watching her with amusement. Not that she would mind a very hot boy named Caleb Sights snuggling next to her while she slept in his arms.

No sane woman would mind.

Riley was worried she would get all leachy on him and cling to him all night while he tried to pry her off him. No that wouldnt end well.

"Uhm, not to be rude but what are you doing?" Riley asked Caleb while keeping her sistance from him. Dont look at his sexy body. Dont look at his sexy body. Dont look at his sexy body.

Damn! Riley mouth started to water as she took in his slim but well muscled chest. Niiiiice. She could just imagine running her hands slowly down that hot body of his while he moaned her name and kissed her neck softly, whispering his love for her in her ear softly while running his hands towards her...

"... my room." Caleb finished while looking at Riley with a knowing smirk on his face.

Riley slide her eyes relunctantly up his body to look at his face with her cheeks flaming in embarassment.

Caught. DAMN.

Riley realized she had missed what he said and another blush formed on her cheeks as she shyly asked, "What was that?"

Caleb gave her a patient look as he reclined back against the bed while folding his arms under his head, giving Riley a perfect view of his tight hard muscles... yum...

Focus, Riley, focus!

"Im getting ready to go to bed, im tired and this is my room."

"Your room?"

"Yes, my room."

"Oh... Then where am i sleeping?"

"In your room."

"And where would that be?"

"Right here."

Riley looked at him confused as her tired and lust filled mind tried to make sense of his words. "I dont unders..."

And then it hit her. "We are sharing a room?!?!?!?!"

Calb smirked and winked at her as he yawned and scooted more onto the bed to snuggle under the covers. "Got that right, princess. Now why dont you be a doll and come and get in bed. Im tired, your tired. We can talk in the morning. Now i just want your sexy body wrapped around mine." Caleb winked and Riley almost moaned at how amazing that sounded but quickly shook it off. She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him.

"Im not sleeping with you." As soon as the words left her mouth, Riley blushed at how that sounded. By the smirk on Caleb's face, he heard it too.

"I mean im not sleeping in the same bed as you." Riley corrected sharply. Something about Caleb brought out Riley's temper and by the looks of it, Caleb loved teasing her.

"Then where are you going to sleep?" Caleb asked her like he was talking to a five year old.

"Aren't there any other rooms?"

"They are all under construstion right now. I wanted the rooms to be perfect, but the workers didnt have time to finish it before you came here."

"Well im still not sleeping with you." Riley didnt see it coming until the pillow landed right in her face followed by a blanket from the bed. Her jaw dropped as she saw Caleb roll his body away from her.

"Then sleep on the floor." Riley was gonna argue but her body was too tired and instead she went over and flipped off the lights before settling her body of the floor. She heard Caleb start to snore and she groaned out loud at the whole situation she got put into all because of her stupid father.

Men are all jerks, she thought as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(no offense to any guys reading this :P)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
236K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES π•π’π€π«πšπ¦ 𝐒𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐑 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
3.1M 197K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
630K 33.3K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...