Chapter 9

Ok so this chaptr and the last chapter are dedicated to my bestest cousin ever, Courtney, and my new friend, Aaron. :D If it werent for u two then i wudnt b writing right now cause they helped sooo much! i love u guys!!!! And thanx to veryone who is reading my story! XD

Chapter 9:

Riley approached the door to her bedroom and hesitated before opening it. Caleb had told her which room she was staying in but Riley didnt get a chance to actually see the inside of the room. She opened the door and stepped into the room and nearly screamed in happiness at the room. It was amazing. And BIG! She should have figured the room would be huge considering the whole house was big but what really amazed her was the king size bed in the middle of the room.

Riley was in heaven.

She stopped herself from drooling as she walked to the bathroom and grabbed her pajamas to change into to get ready for bed. Now that she thought of it, she was really exhausted. She quickly changed into her loose shorts and her simple tank top and brushed her teeth. She never wore shorts because she was too self conscious of her legs but at night she allowed herself the comfort wearing them, knowing no one would see her in them.

Oh how she was wrong.

As soon as she walked out of the bathroom into her room she froze from the sight in front of her. Caleb Sights was making himself at home in her bed. Well techniquely it was his considering his parents paid for the whole house.

Riley blushed as she saw him watching her silently from the bed as she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and backed up a step. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and looked at the floor, well aware that she was in barely any close and he was getting a full view.

"You do that a lot when your nervous." Caleb's voice made Riley look up at him in confusion as she tried to make sense of what he had said. Something about being nervous.

"Huh?"

"You fidget and look away from me whenever your embarassed or nervous. It's kinda cute."

Riley blushed harder and rolled her eyes as she willed her body to stop moving around under his gaze. She took a deep breathe and stared him straight in the eyes as she shyly took a step towards the bed.

"Im ready to go to bed now so you can go to your room now. Im okay now and you didnt need to come and check in on me."

The words came out a little sharper than Riley intented and she nibbled her lip softly as she watched for his reaction. He simply raised an eyebrow at her and smirked as he made himself more comfortable on the bed.

"Oh so the kittens got claws eh? Well I didnt come up here to check on you i came up here to go to bed. Duh."

Riley looked at him confused as she pointed to the bed he lay on.

"Well if your going to go to bed, then why are you sitting here talking to me? Isnt your room down the hall?"

Caleb looked like he was trying to keep from laughing as he shook his head and slowly uncurled himself from his relaxed position on the bed. He took a step towards her and bfore she could step away, he took hold of her hand and tugged her sharply into his arms.

Riley glared at him as she tried to pull back, but his grip tightened as he smirked and leaned down to kiss her hard on the lips. Riley froze at the unsuspected kiss and resisted for about two seconds before completely melting in Caleb's arms. Her whole body relaxed into his body as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss as best she could. It's not like she was experienced in the make out department. In fact, Caleb stole her lip virginity.