Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, the limo finally rolled to a stop in what Riley assumed was their final destination. Her new home. Nerves started to settle in her stomach as she fidgeted in her seat. She leaned towards the window to get a look at the house but a hand over her eyes stopped her. She gasped in surprise and reached up to remove the hand when Caleb's deep voice whispered in her ear.

"Just wait, babe. Just a little longer."

"I've been waiting for hours." Riley whined. She winced slightly as she realized how childish she sounded but Caleb just chuckled.

"Well then waiting a few more seconds wont kill you."

Riley grumbled softly as she let him lead her out of the limo with his hand still covering her eyes, blocking her view. They slowly made their way to the house as Riley's nerves got worse and worse until she was almost trembling with butterflies at seeing her new home. She felt Caleb stop behind her and then she heard the soft shuffling of him searching through his pockets until the sound of keys jingling together caught her attention.

After a few seconds of wiggling the key in the lock, Riley heard the door swing open before she felt Caleb softly nudge her foward into the doorway. She heard the door close behind her before she felt Caleb once again lean close to her and softly kiss her neck. Riley shivered as he moved his lips up close to her ear where he whispered softly.

"Ready to see our home, babe?"

Riley just nodded as she felt her throat go dry from the feeling of his body close to her as he slowly removed his hand from her eyes. Riley blinked several times as her eyes adjusted to the light in the room before her mouth dropped open in utter amazement.

Her house was freaking huge!

Riley swiveled her body around to take in the whole view of the gorgeous home as words failed her. It was a mansion  and it must have cost a fortune! This place was bigger than 20 of her old houses put together and Riley didnt even know where to start at admiring the beauty of it all. She looked over at Caleb to find him studying her face, watching for her reaction.

"This place is... incredible, Caleb!" Riley managed to say as she walked around the room slowly still in shock. Caleb looked pleased by her words and a little proud as he said, "Only the best for my princess." Riley ignored his comment and was about to ask where the bathroom was but before she could say anything, she was interupted.

By a beautiful woman in a maid costume strutting into the room.

Riley's mouth dropped in astonishment, but not from the lady. Sure it was a huge surprise for her to be here but Riley was more surprised at what she did. The woman completely ignored Riley as she glided over to Caleb, swaying her hips seductively, and pretty much wrapped her body around his. She looked up at him seductively and purred in his ear suggestively, "Welcome, Mr. Sights. Im Angelica, your personal maid and cook. Is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all?"

Riley looked at her in disbelief as she waited for the hurt to set in. But it didnt. Oh Riley felt something all right but it wasnt pain. It was absolute fury at this chick for putting her slutty hands on HER man! She had no right to ignore Riley and she had no right to touch Caleb especially when Riley was in the room. Caleb was HERS and no one elses.

But sadly before Riley could do anything about the french whore, Caleb blatantly unwrapped her arms from around his neck and pushed her away not to gently with disgust. He didnt say anything as he slowly walked over to Riley and casually draped his arm over her shoulder.

Angelica's face showed disbelief as she took in the the gesture. Riley was a little shocked herself but felt a little smirk form on her lips.

Strike one for Angelica.