BEING 27 (KHR Fanfic)

By -idxris

Ever heard of 27? Y'know, that hacker, information dealer, handyman, assassin, whatever that has yet to be ca... More

Information Before Story
A Home Tutor
27's Dame Life
27's Hacking
Talking With a Mute
The Baseball Star
Smokin' Bomb
Cavallone
Cielo
Arrivals and Long Times
Triggered Memories
Albino
Dream
Kokuyo
Start of the Kokuyo Arc!
Battle, Start!
Royally Screwed
Mist
Cielo's Solo
Varia Arc
27's Plan
Cielo's Cyber Journey
Sky Sora
Cielo?
Too Bad He Ain't Dead
FullMiNe
Open The Door
Coward
Tempesta, the Right-Hand Man
Rain, Mist, Sky
The Day of the Sky Battle
Rejected
Awaken
Identity
Appearance, Disappearance, Reappearance
Revelation
Being 27

Decisions

4.9K 229 14
By -idxris

It was a few days after Tsuna was announced as the soon-to-be Vongola Decimo. It was peaceful.

But not everywhere.

-----

Sora was sitting on the bed, beside his deeply asleep brother. "Nii-nii..."

It was night, and Tsuna was out on a mission. Sora was still looking at Ten, hoping for him to finally wake up.

Without knowing, he dozed off.

-----

He woke up to the thick smell of blood. He snapped his eyes open to find Ten with a shard of glass to his wrist, his wrists cut. Ten was just simply waiting for himself to grow unconscious. "Nii-nii!"

Ten looked over. "Sora? Did I wake you up? Sorry."

"That's not the problem here! Why are you doing this?" Sora panicked, trying to find something that' stop the bleeding.

Ten sighed. "Should I tell you, Sora?"

"Huh?" Sora asked, temporarily forgetting the main problem.

"The truth...about us."

"The truth about us?" Sora repeated.

"Yes, the truth about us." Ten gave an uncharacteristically sly smile.

"...are you Oozora?" Sora suspected.

"Of course not. I'm your precious 'Nii-nii', right?" Ten said.

Sora gulped. "You don't have his presence."

"Why would I have a presence in the first place?" Ten chuckled darkly.

"Wha-What does that mean?" Sora asked.

"Inhuman things don't deserve to have one." Ten said, face turning into one of annoyed anger.

"Inhuman things?"

"We're not human. You and I both." Ten explained.

"Not...human...?" Sora was getting more and more interested, but he was more worried about Ten with his slit wrists.

"The both of us are merely a disposable personality." Ten said.

"Disposable?"

"A long time ago, a boy called Cielo died full of regrets." Ten started.

"I've...I've heard that from Bermuda." Sora said.

"The Estraneo took his body and started experimenting on it." Ten laughed at this. "We are the result."

"What on earth did they do...?"

"They split his soul into three parts, based on his flames." Ten held up three fingers with his bloody hand, weakly.

"Flames?" Sora asked.

"Haven't you ever wondered what black, white, orange and red mean?" Ten asked.

"It's our color...?"

"Naive. Red is the color of Storm Flames. Orange is the color of Sky Flames." Ten said.

"So Oozora can use Storm Flames, and I can use Sky Flames?" Sora questioned.

"Now think. What is black?" Ten asked. Sora's eyes widened in realization. "Correct. The Flames of the Night."

"Bermuda... Bermuda should be the only one to be able to produce them!" Sora denied.

"Just try. You can too. Or at least, Sky can." Ten said, unaffected.

"No..way...Cielo's vengeance caused him to have Night Flames...?" Sora asked, unbelieving.

"Now, here's the question time. What's white?" Ten came to this.

"There isn't a flame...with the color white..." Sora muttered, knowing he won't be happy knowing this answer.

Ten smirked. He raised his left hand to his right hand's wound. A yellow flames covered his wrist and healed it.

"Sun Flames?" Sora was stunned.

Ten healed his other wrist and stood up. He raised his right hand, and on each of his fingers, a different flame lit up. The sun and mist flame lit on his left hand, along with one more, black one.

"I'm white. An empty slot. I can use them all." Ten explained.

"How...?"

"Because I am Cielo." Ten said. Sora was speechless. "Sora, Sky, Oozora, are fragments of his soul. I am the corpse." he said, "I am the soul of the real Cielo who hasn't given up vengeance yet, and is still residing in this unrotting body."

"A dead...body...?"

"Correct. So for Cielo's vengeance to end, we need to kill him one more time." Ten started.

"And how do we do that..?" Sora asked.

"All of us need to die." Ten said. Sora didn't know what to say. "But I can't kill you." Ten admitted. Realization flashed. "So I will kill myself, Cielo's corpse. That way only your Vongola blood will remain. It will be settled nicely."

"T-Then, what about Sky?" Sora asked. Ten smirked.

"Oozora and Sky will change places. I've talked to them." he said.

"Then...what about me? Are you going to leave me alone?" Sora demanded, tears prickling in his eyes.

"You aren't alone. You have Tsuna-nii." Ten said.

"Why just you and Sky?" Sora couldn't hold back the tears that spilled.

"Because we are the ones holding Cielo's anger." Ten said, his eyes saying that this was the only way. Sora could think of anything else to say. He just silently let the tears fall.

-----

Two spiritual figures floated above them. A whitehead and a raven-haired. They blinked their red and black eyes at their counterparts. They looked at each other with determined, glaring eyes. The glares soon softened. They both smiled.

"I guess it is for the best, eh, Oozora?" the raven-haired sighed.

"No turning back, got it, Sky?" the whitehead laughed.

"Of course, who do you think I am?" Sky sneered.

"An idiot, of course." Oozora retorted.

"As usual, I can't get along with you." Sky smiled sadly.

"Same to you."Oozora returned it.

They both smiled at each other and reached their hand out. Placing their finger at each others', they gave each other what seemed like their last smiles at each other.

"Black is the color of the calming troublemaker," Sky started, "Orange is the color of the tamed egoist,"

"Red is the color of the unstoppable psycho," Oozora continued, "White is the color of the ignorant warden."

They took a deep breath and said the next line in unison.

"Grant us our wish, o Flame extinguished by rage."

Sky laughed at this point, "Give the morons a life, please?" he asked.

"Make sure it stays like that or I'll kill ya." Oozora followed up with a threat, "Don't care if you're dead."

"But as the old rules go," Sky said, "I cannot have my own if I wish for another's happiness."

"Then what about the both of us slumber with their memories of all this happening." Oozora continued.

They smirked at each other. They said the next line in unison once again, but this time sadness was evident in their eyes.

"So please hold back your anger, until the time comes again."they paused at the same time,

"Until the time comes for us to reawaken."

They looked at each other. "Till we meet again, Oozora." Sky said.

"If that time ever comes, Sky." Oozora bid.

The both of them closed their eyes, and they fell lifelessly to the ground, vanishing.

"Arrivederci." their voices resonated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
826K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...
46.7K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
20K 796 20
HackerCielo27, a master of disguise and a genius in hacking. One of the most famous figure in the underworld. Just that his civillian life is no more...