BEING 27 (KHR Fanfic)

By -idxris

Ever heard of 27? Y'know, that hacker, information dealer, handyman, assassin, whatever that has yet to be ca... More

Information Before Story
A Home Tutor
27's Dame Life
27's Hacking
Talking With a Mute
The Baseball Star
Smokin' Bomb
Cavallone
Cielo
Arrivals and Long Times
Triggered Memories
Albino
Dream
Kokuyo
Start of the Kokuyo Arc!
Battle, Start!
Royally Screwed
Mist
Cielo's Solo
Varia Arc
27's Plan
Cielo's Cyber Journey
Cielo?
Too Bad He Ain't Dead
FullMiNe
Open The Door
Coward
Tempesta, the Right-Hand Man
Rain, Mist, Sky
The Day of the Sky Battle
Rejected
Awaken
Identity
Appearance, Disappearance, Reappearance
Revelation
Decisions
Being 27

Sky Sora

5.1K 301 28
By -idxris

"So then, you came to Vendicare for a reason like that?" Mukuro scowled.

"Shut up, Pineapple. Like I had a better choice." Ten grumbled.

Oozora giggled mischievously. "I can always take over your body and trash this whole place up, y'know."

"Shut up, psycho." Ten replied, not even bothering to look over. Ten then looked to the side. "Do that after I'm done with the job."

"I'm so done with these two..." Mukuro pinched the bridge of his nose for an incoming headache.

Chrome just stared innocently with a confused face.

-----

"Mukuro, I'm going back to work. Oozora, you don't have to follow me." Ten stood up and walked away.

Oozora got up and ran after. "Are you callin' me deadweight or something?"

"My thoughts exactly. Coming or not?" Ten groaned. How annoying.

"Coming!" Oozora replied.

-----

"Reborn! What's with this useless cow being my guardian?" Kakeru yelled, pointing a rude finger at the cow child.

Reborn was ticked off at that. "Shut up, Bakakeru! He fits the role of the lightning guardian, that's all!" he yelled, aiming the Leon gun at him.

"How freaking so? He's bound to run off in the middle of battle or something and leave the boss unprotected! What's a brat like him useful in? Oh yeah, being the idiot to die first!" Kakeru trailed off with sarcasm in his tone.

Levi almost had a heart attack when he saw a branch fall down from the tree Sora was at. The branch was huge.

Reborn has had it with this brat.

It was nighttime. "That's the plan, Sora." Tsuna, in 27 gear said. Sora, in Cielo gear nodded. It was the night they had planned to meet Timoteo. They both disappeared.

In Nami Park, beside a car by a tree was Vongola Nono, Iemitsu, Reborn, Dino as well as a few guards were waiting. "Nono, are you sure he's going to appear?" Reborn asked.

"Well, this is a win-win situation, so he'll probably show up." Nono said.

"As for the request you're asking him to do...are you sure he won't betray us?" Iemitsu asked.

"Well, that depends." Nono mumbled. Just then, the clock striked midnight. The appointed time.

"Hey hey, Nono-san, did you know there used to be ten suns?" They snapped their heads to the tree. Iemitsu and Reborn had their guns out.

On the tree branch was a short little kid, black shirt and shorts hidden under a black cape. His legs dangled off the sides, he was shaking his legs casually, telling them he wasn't the least bit nervous seeing them. "But one day, the other nine were shot down. Isn't that sad~?"

"Who are you?" Iemitsu demanded.

"However, where did the nine dead suns go to?" the boy trailed on, ignoring the older male.

Reborn was getting ticked off. "Are you 27?"

"Me? 27? Of course not." the boy responded.

"He's not 27. I've seen 27 a few times, and he should be a little older." Dino warned.

"And I'm getting ignored anyway. Okay, so, ask a question, and I will answer only one." the boy chuckled.

"Who are you?" Nono asked.

The boy smiled. "My name is Sky Sora."

"Sora...Cielo?" Iemitsu realized.

"Blehh~! I'm not answering that!" Sora stuck out his tongue, "I said one!"

"This brat is ticking me off." Iemitsu growled.

"Nono, can I?"

"No, Reborn, you cannot shoot him."

-----

"So, why are you here, Sora?" Nono tried, using a soothing voice to try making the spoilt brat answer.

Sora pouted. "I said I wasn't going to answer that."

Nono sweatdropped as Reborn's killing intent grew stronger.

"H-How old are you, Sora?" Nono tried again.

"I'll make an exception for this question. I'm five." Sora held up five fingers.

"Five?" they said in unison.

"Was that a question?" Sora asked.

Suddenly there was a strong gust of wind that blew off Sora's hood, revealing a masked face. His shoulder length hair scattered messily. He sighed and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"A girl?" Iemitsu exclaimed.

"I'm a GUY." Sora growled. "Nii-nii just banned me from cutting my hair."

"Nii-nii? Brother?" Nono asked.

Sora facepalmed. "Ahhhh I give up! Aren't you done yet?" he yelled at someone unknown.

"Sorry, sorry, it was just too interesting to watch." a voice came from behind the tree. 27 chuckled.

"You're mean!" Sora yelled.

"Being mean is just fine." 27 replied.

"Good day, Vongola Nono."

They observed the newcomer. He wore a hood that effectively covered his hair, his mask hid his face, there was nothing but his voice and the scar on his arm that could reveal his identity. Surely the perfect assassin.

27's older version of his clothes weren't really explained in past chapters, so I'll try describing now. He wore a black short sleeved hoodie, with the zipper zipped up only showing a little of the black shirt underneath, and long black jeans, black sneakers. A dark line ran down his left arm from his elbow to his wrist. He wore black gloves.

"I'd assume you are 27?" Nono asked. 27 nodded.

"But, mind if I ask who is he?" Reborn asked, pointing at Sora, who looked up.

"I'm Sora. I told you that already." Sora growled.

"I meant who are you in general, brat. A hacker, someone's random little brother, a Vendicare prisoner, an assassin?" Reborn growled.

"Pretty close. I'm the random little assassin brother of a hacker who's currently a Vendicare prisoner." Sora said.

"You being serious here?" Iemitsu questioned.

"Yep. oh, and yep, I found out he's in Vendicare. Didn't needja to tell me, 27." Sora chatted off, Ten's habit?

"Now, now, Reborn, let's continue with what we came here for, shall we?" Nono cut in.

"27? Are you an ally? Or an enemy?" Iemitsu asked.

Sora groaned. He never liked this man. He'd seen Ten go through Vongola files many times. He's seen how differently Iemitsu acts with his twins. "To you, Iemitsu? I don't know." Sora growled.

"What'd you say, brat?" Iemitsu threw off his kind daddy act, losing all patience.

"Sora. I told you it's fine, right?" 27 interrupted.

"But, 27!" Sora whined.

"No buts. Or do you want me to tell Cielo?" 27 blackmailed.

"Like Nii-nii can do anything now!" 27 groaned.

"I'm pretty sure he can suddenly appear on your phone." 27 mumbled.

Nono was just calmly processing information on whatever they were talking about. "So Sora's brother is Cielo? But I thought Cielo was still in action."

"Long story short, Sora's been taking his place." 27 answered.

"So the amazing hackers are kids?" Iemitsu asked.

"None of your freaking business." Sora replied.

"Is it just me or the brat hates me?" Iemitsu whined.

"It's just how you're treating your kids." Sora grumbled.

"What?"

"We aren't hackers based off the net. We check if the info's correct." Sora said.

"I don't understand. I treat my kids fairly."

"Same to your son who hasn't talked for years?" Sora grumbled.

"Sora!" 27 yelled.

Iemitsu was silent.

"Same to the son you call the most useless thing on earth? What do you know about the male known as Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Sora exploded.

"H-He's my younger son, he's clumsy-" Iemitsu started but very soon was cut off,

"How do you know for sure?" Sora asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Iemitsu questioned.

"How do you know he's not bullied by his older brother? How do you know if he's been bullied by Sawada Kakeru for years?"

"Sora!" 27 shouted.

"Have you even heard his voice? Do you even REMEMBER it?" Sora continued, as if he hadn't heard the other.

"Sora, just stop already!" 27 shouted once more.

Iemitsu was stunned. "W-Why wouldn't I remember my own son's voice?"

"That's a stupid lie." Sora scoffed.

"How would YOU know?" Iemitsu fought.

"Becau-"

"SORA, I SAID STOP!" 27 raised his voice louder than he had ever.

"Aniki, why are you always siding with him?" Sora quarreled.

"I'm not siding with him!" 27 retorted.

"Then don't interrupt me!" Sora yelled.

"If this goes on, you'll break the omerta!" 27 yelled.

"I don't freaking care!" Sora screamed.

"What am I going to tell Cielo if you get sent to Vendicare?" 27 tried.

Sora rolled his eyes, "Just tell him I gave the old piece of shit what he deserved!"

"Sora!" 27 yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6K 28
It's time to choose the rightful heir that will take over the next generation of Vongola. The Sawada twin's seemingly peaceful life took a sudden tur...
42.6K 1.5K 43
Namimori Middle School Class 3-A was given a chance for a field trip that can change their lives forever as the World's Greatest Mafia Family invited...
303K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
825K 35K 130
When Reborn, the world's greatest hitman, came all the way to Namimori from Italy, he was expecting a model student with a silent older twin... Unfor...