My Bully Saved Me

By onlymk

Mia Terrence is bullied by Louis Tomlinson every single day at school. Her parents don't even love her. She s... More

My Bully Saved Me
Why You?
Texting
Really?

Idk what to name this

799 34 17
By onlymk

I only did one, deep cut. It bled a fair amount of blood, not what I wanted. I wiped the blood off with a tissue and put the blade in my phone case.

I left the stall and washed my hands. I left my cut to bleed out, hoping I could die sometime today. I left the bathroom and took a seat next to Jasmine.

"It's just so hard," I told her, laying my head on her shoulder. She rubbed my back and told me to cheer up, but she knew I couldn't.

From under my pants I could feel blood dripping down. I should've cleaned up the cut, or else someone would've thought im on my period.

I ran back to the bathroom, explaining to Jasmine that I think my period is coming. Hah, no.

I cleaned the cut and threw away the toilet paper. I sat on the seat for a while, looking at the cut which will soon become a scar. I sighed and left for the lunchroom.

As I walked past Louis' table, everybody stared at me. I heard numerous murmurs, and I just picked up my pace. Louis' face was red and he wasn't looking at me.

Once I sat down Jasmine told me she needed to 'fix her outfit'. Then she left for the bathroom and I was alone.

She was gone for a long time, and I was just staring at the two vending machines in the lunchroom. I saw a figure sit in front of me.

"Hey Jazz." I said, turning to look at her, but instead Louis sat there. I snorted and looked away.

"Whaddya want?" I asked.

I heard him mumble something under his breath but then he replied with, "To ask you something."

I sighed. "Go ahead."

He licked his lips and his quiff jiggled. I snickered.

"W-Would you like to- um well, go," He said slowly, like he didn't plan ahead.

"Go to what?"

He sighed. "Would you like to go to the dance with me next Friday?" He blurted out.

I felt bad on saying no, but I just couldn't say yes. I heard some cheers from the table behind me.

"I'll think about it Louis." I said. He nodded and left.

Nowadays, I think he has no sparkle in his eyes.

A/N: lol idk why im even writing this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.9K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
359K 31.4K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
205K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...