Texting

His reply was instant. It was like he was waiting for me.

Unknown : why do you care bitch

Me : Because I hate it.

Unknown : i'm not gonna tell you faggot

Me : Why do you do this to me?!

Unknown : Because i

He never said anything after that.

-

I went downstairs for a midnight snack. I was hungry and I didn't have a big dinner. Stacy's cooking sucks.

Mark and Jasmine were on the couch, cuddling, and watching some old romance movie. I rolled my eyes when they fed each other popcorn.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a ziploc filled with watermelon. I grabbed a fork and sat on a barstool. I began to eat. I watched the lame movie and then my phone rang. Stacy was calling. I answered, I don't even know why.

"MIA! I've been trying to catch you for so long!" She yelled into the phone. In the back she called to Dad, 'She answered!'.

"Huh, yeah. I never got a single call from you." I said into the phone, watermelon in my mouth.

"Mia, it's 12:30. Where are you?!" She asked.

"Somewhere. I'm staying over somewhere for about a week." I said, and then I hung up.

The movie finished in a few minutes, and Mark was asleep on Jasmine's shoulders. I threw away the ziploc bag and sat next to her.

"Any new texts?" She asked, playing with Marks blonde hair.

"Well yeah. But nothing out of it. He said he bullies me because something, but he didn't tell me." I explained. I really wanted to know why he bullies me. He seems like a nice guy inside.

Jasmine nodded. "Maybe I could ask him about something tomorrow at school." She lifted Mark off her shoulder and us girls went upstairs to bed.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before bed. I found an outfit to wear tomorrow- black skinny jeans, a grey Chicago Bulls t-shirt I had gotten when I went to Chicago, a red beanie, and I decided to leave my hair in their natural curls. I chose some red Doctor Martins Jasmine let me borrow.

I left my bag at home, so I had to put everything in the closet and use my old backpack for school. Luckily, it was black and kind of matched my outfit.

After finishing the closet it was about 1:30, and I realized if I was going to stay at Jasmine's house for a week, I needed to go shopping.

I decided to fall asleep right after that, I had a day filled with Louis tomorrow.

Ugh.

The next morning-

I got up and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and let my hair air-dry, since the guest bathroom had no hair dryer.

I dried myself and put on my outfit. I added some light make-up which I had packed. At the bottom of my bag was $200; which I had saved for when I leave my home unexpectadly.

Once my hair dried I brushed it lightly and slipped my beanie on. I put on my bag and shoes and walked out of the bedroom, ready for school.

Mark and Jasmine were already downstairs. I could tell Mr. Jen gave some clothes to Mark; they were far too big. Jasmine, as her usual self, was wearing a white dress with light pink roses on it. She was eating pancakes. Mrs. Jen was by the stove making more.

My iPhone was clutched in my hands. I was waiting for another text from Louis. I needed him to explain why he hated me so much.

"Good morning honey," Mrs. Jen greeted me, handing me a plate with a stack of pancakes. I sat down next to Jasmine and poured syrup on the stack, and in minutes the plate was empty.

I looked at the time; it was 7:45. Me and Jasmine had to catch the train in 5 minutes. We bid our goodbyes and left for the station.

Jasmine and I sat together, in case Louis came along. And to our luck, he came. He sat across from us and sniggered at me.

"Chicago Bulls? In Doncaster? You freak."

I smiled at him.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked.

"How stupid you are." I replied.

His smile was pasted into a frown.

"Mia-"

"Hahaha, your voice is pathetic." I shot. It felt awesome to insult him back.

Louis made his way over to me.

"Mia listen, I've been trying to-"

I waved my phone in front of his face laughing. It was our text conversation.

Louis grabbed my phone, and pulled it towards him. I pulled it back.

It was a fight for my retarded iPhone. Jasmine kept trying to stop us but we didn't let her. Louis' muscles were practically popping out of his shirt.

Right then my iPhone case opened and out fell my blade.

I picked it up and shoved it into my pocket, cutting my jeans a little bit.

Louis handed me my iPhone and its case.

His eyes looked soft; not cold.

I snatched them out of his hands and put it on. I slipped the blade in.

Louis got up and walked to where he sat before we had the fight. I sighed and put my phone in my backpack.

Louis' POV

Mia cut. She self harms. And it was all because of me. I felt like shit. Hell, I always felt like that. I've always liked Mia, but I never knew how to express it to her; I thought teasing her would make her understand. But I guess the teasing went too far.

I was the last to leave the train. I touched my quiff and made sure my varisity jacket looked good. I didn't even care about my appearance. All I really cared about was Mia.

She was in all of my classes, and at lunch break she sat one table away from me.

But what really burned a hole in my heart was that she self harmed. Because of me.

Great move, Tommo.

-

One of my friends, Jake, greeted me at my locker.

"Hey Tommo, you tell Mia yet?" He asked. Great. She's back in my mind.

I felt like crying. I shook my head weakly and walked over to the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall.

I pulled out a pocket knife; my mom gave it to me for emergencies.

I don't know what I was doing.

Actually I did.

I was cutting.

For Mia.

A/N: i think this chapter is pretty long... I LOVE THE CHICAGO BULLS.

to be honest it was short HAHhahH